July 30, 2014 | 2060 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Moon Beam

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Hamstershell

This is not too bad. The highlight is not glittery and the shimmer is subtle. A little goes a long way. Don think I will rebuy as the little bottle I have is gonna last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by kja0432

i quite like this product, although there isnt an obvious dramatic highlight effect you can definitely see a pinksheen.
that being said.. i use this midrange between my cheek and cheekbones, that way, when the light hits your face, you have a glowly pink sheen to your face. its lovely, and when people say its mostly for darker skin tones/tan and highbeam for fairer skintones, i agree to an extent but i also think that moonbeam is suitable for fair skin a well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by marticica888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I work at a store that sells benefit and have always overlooked this product since i hate cream based blushes and highlighters on my oily skin, or, they always take my foundation off upon application resulting in some highly blotchy cheekbones. I dont know what got me to try this a few days ago, and i was stunned at the results. Perfectly glowy high cheekbones! and my foundation stayed on! Throughout the day people kept commenting on my great complexion. The next few days I would put it on again when i got to work and the compliments still kept flowing, even though i did not change anything in my foundation/skin/ makeup routine besides this little gem!
Its actually quite alot of product for the price, it lasts a veeery long time. This is even better than Girl-Meets-Pearl (benefits newest highlighter). Girl meets Pearl would always take my foundation off when applied, even when it was just dabbed on. But Moonbeam? No.
I just cant believe this has been sitting under my nose the whole time. Everyone seems to buzz about High Beam, but Moon Beam is where its at for a natural look. 5 from me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by beigepearl5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this highlighter!! Its pricey ($28) for its size but I will rebuy!
PROS
+The staying power is great stays for most of the day
+In love with thispearly sheen
+Emphasizes cheekbones beautifully
+Gorgeous color, golden pink with baby apricot base
+Gives a candle-lit glow.

CONS
-Dries fast

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by missghie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am an avid fan of Benefit products of many many years. I have no serious complaints about this product, but I don't know how or why the girl behind the benefit counter convinced me to purchase it when I already have High Beam. I LOVE High Beam. This, not as much, it's just not the look I usually go for, though it is very subtle, and I like subtle. Maybe I bought this shade because it was the summertime. Or maybe I was just having so much darn fun with the girls at the Benefit store, that even the most frivolous (especially the most frivioulous) purchase seemed like a great idea.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by rachelbobco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't go out without using this highlight. I have warm toned skin and find this color complements my skin much better than high beam. It just gives this natural looking glinty highlight that makes my cheekbones look amazing. For going out at night I will top it with a highlight powder as well, usually Stila's rose-gold.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by jod84

i got this in a set along with high beem. i like high beem a little better because it as more of a pink tone. this as a nude tone but it still looks cute and it's great for high lighting the cheeks nose brow bones ect i just won't buy this product again because i like high beem better

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by HerSheLips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a a perfect quick dry liquid highlighter. I have plenty of MAC MSF's and wanted something different. I kept hearing about Benefit's High Beam but when I went to Sephora it did not compliment my skin tone what so ever. Before I left the Benefit isle, this caught my eye. I tried it on and it was perfect, the ideal shade of an iridescent gold tone I was looking for. As it gets colder in NYC I like doing a matte face majority of the time but I wanted to switch it up this coming winter. The highlighter is ideal for just that, highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff. Unlike other shimmer powders, gleam creams or liquid highlighters this works for my light golden yellow skin. Most others are too pink, too silver or appear like a powder sitting on your skin with glitter. This just gives an amazing glow. If you have a warm undertone try this out. A little goes a long way and unlike others I like the nail polish applicator. I just blend with my foundation brush where i want it on my face. An absolute keeper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

I really enjoy that this highlighter is more goldy/pinky/peach than silver/white. It adds that perfect something to your looks, day or night. The true test to me was when friends commented on my glowy skin, NOT my glowy highlighter!

The nail polish bottle and brush is okay, but I've found the trick to putting this on without smearing other makeup. Don't paint it on like polish, dot it on and then tap/blend lightly with your ring finger. My other makeup stays untouched, and the highlight looks fantastic by using this method.