March 1, 2015 | 1796 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 4:31:00 AM More reviews by silverain82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've always had trouble with eyeliner smudging! By the time I'm finished with my makeup it's already smudged (I was using the covergirl crayon...which looked nice...but again, smuging! Ugh!!) ...My Aunt sells Avon, and I asked her if they had a nice crayon eyeliner.... and she got me some glimmerstick in black (I prefer black eyeliner)...and wow!!! I love this stuff!!! It goes on super smooth....the glitter adds a lovely shimmer (not tacky at all)...and it does smudge a teeny tiny bit...but compared to the CG I was using....this stuff is a miracle! lol!! Definite re-purchase!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are just regular eyeliner, it doesnt stay on my waterline very long, its not the smoothest liner either, so for $6 I wouldnt buy again I would rather pay one more dollar for revlon colorstay witch works much better

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by empressxia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While I'm not blown away by Glimmersticks, it is my go-to eyeliner.
(1) price is great, esp when Avon has a bogo sale (2) staying power is pretty good but not waterproof quality. I wish the brown was a bit darker (3) the pencil tip is the perfect thickness, not too thin. (4) automatic design is great for traveling. I also hate sharpening eyelines since most of the pencil tip seems to end up in my sharpener.

Overall for the price I will re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by a_stylist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using glimmersticks for years and won't use anything else. I have sensitive eyes and wear contacts. I use both regular and waterproof versions in cosmic brown/chocolate brown

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by irarai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this eye liner i bought after reading mu review i have yet to find any eye liner that does not smudge i have oily eyelids coz nothin seems to not smudge well this also smudges not like others i've tried but still does well i learnt one thing with this that if i don't line my waterline and only the rim with the lashes than it does not smudge but then it makes my eyes look kind of unatural i suppose. well overall i bought this in sale so no worries. overall its a good bargain for money at least

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Betzy04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought three shades of this eyeliner when they first came out the blue, purple, and emerald. I don't know the exact names but you can get the idea of the colors. I highly recommend this eyeliners, i use them for my lower lid to add glitter to my look. I don't use them on my waterline since i feel it doesn't really show through.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

There is no other eyeliner for me. They glide on so smooth, define the eyes nicely, don't smudge, lots of beautiful colors and best of is the self sharpening feature.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by ilovesweets

this is my favorite eyeliner. been using this brand for 5years now. the eyeliner is not too heavy but will still emphasize the eyes beautifully. what's great about this eyeliner compared to other eyeliners is that,it doesn't smudge. you don't have to wipe the part below your eyes every now and then because you won't have to worry that it would spread.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by shoegrl83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried tons of eye liners and this is deff my favorite. Very creamy, lasts all day and dark color!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sonicbelle

I swear by this. I always go for the black eyeliner. Doesn't smudge, lasts throughout the whole day, and I often slept with it and woke up the next day noticing it looks just the same as when I applied it. I never use any other eyeliner anymore. I will always come back to this one.