July 24, 2014 | 976 users online

Cleansers - Fancl - Mild Cleansing Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by junycherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG cleansing oil so far. I've tried all sorts of cleansing oils, like Shiseido, Kose, Kanebo, etc. as well as vegetable oils such as EVOO. This is superior to all I have tried so far and am on the third bottle. I haven't tried the famous Shu Uemura or DHC (would love to try it in the future though!), but this is excellent - has great slip and just glides across your skin, minimizing skin friction and irritation. It takes everything off! Although this is advertised to take even your eye makeup off, I use a separate eye makeup remover beforehand, and go again over the eye area to remove every trace. Great lip makeup remover too, and I love the fact that it is gentle and preservative-free. Fancl Mild Cleansing oil all the way!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 7:59:00 AM More reviews by ericbubu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I switch from Shu Uemura to Fancl after seeing it's ads in Japanese magazines and on tv.
It's so gentle for the skin. No scents and doesn't stint my eyes.
The only complaint I have is that the bottle seems so small. I can't buy it in Vietnam where I'm currently living so I always have to stock up whenever I go abroad. I hate that there's such a short expiry date. Can't buy too much at one time anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by aloha_bua

Second review;

After a year of using this cleansing oil, I am still very happy with it. 2 bottles used up and I am gonna buy 4 more in stock when I am in Japan this time... ^.^

First review;

The best cleansing oil ever! I've tried Dermalogica, DHC and they can't beat Fancl. The texture is smooth, no unwanted smell, easy to wash off and it cleans all the make up even waterproof mascara. A trick is to use luke warm water gently massage before wash off.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by blackberrygal

I love this make up remover. HG HG HG!!! It really takes off everything and does not leave your face feeling greasy which i assumed it would at first since its an oil. surprisingly it left a clean dry feeling. However i still use a mild foam wash afterward before i apply my moisturizer for the night. I'm happy to say that when i'm using my mild wash i dont notice any makeup residue so that means this oil cleans properly. I have combo oily skin and so far this does not break me out. My mom has very dry skin and she loves this too. So i guess its for all skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by heartsxdesire

Pretty amazing product. I know this is supposed to be a fash wash, but I use this as a make up remover, because it doesnt feel clean enough when I just wash my face with this. So I pair it with spectrogel. I absolutely cannot live without this,

**There is an expiration date on this oil! The expiration date is usually located around the bottom or top of the box.

This stuff will take off ALL your make up off your face, even stubborn mascara or eyeliner, this comes off like a charm. Sometimes foundation doenst come off properlly, well this stuff does the trick. So your skin is usually left extremely clean and soft.

I did not get a breakout or anything when i first used it. I am currently on my fourth bottle, and I have nothing but praise for this!

The pump bottle gets a little annoying when you are almost out of the product :P other than that. It is pretty amazing

Look out for other formulas too! The last time i went to purchase it, they had a newer formula that claimed to clean your skin x10 better than the original.

If you are from Toronto and you are completely clueless as to where you can buy it, go to pacific mall!! They should be retailing around $30-$35. So shop around first. There are lots of stores selling this product there. Also BRING CASH!! because they wont charge you tax if you pay by cash.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by lisa356

I was happy about it for a few days and then it broke me out. Took me months for the scars to fade. I guess cleansing oils are just not for me. Every one that I've tried (Fancl, Shu, DHC) broke me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by wildviolet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Edit: 12-1-10 I am still using this product and will absolutely die if it is discontinued...It is just that awesome for removing makeup and sunscreen.
I love this product and hope to never be without it. I have been using Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil for over 2 years. I believe that this product keeps my skin clear and healthy. Before I started using Fancl, I was having all kinds of skin issues with sunscreen (breakouts, irritation and dryness). However, Fancl cleansing "oil" completely removes my sunscreen and I think this is has been the key to making my sunscreen regime work. I was afraid at first to use a cleansing oil because I thought it would make me break out. I haven't done a major ingredient analysis but it is my impression that this isn't a true oil (as in olive, mineral or vegetable oil). It does feel like an oil when I first apply it to my dry skin but then when I add water to it, it becomes water soluble and all of the sunscreen and makeup is removed by rinsing. Truly a fantastic product! Love it! Will continue to repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lorac29

HG FOREVERRRRR! I absolutely love this product. It cleans everything, including waterproof mascara. Not harsh on the skin and I find that it gives my skin a healthy glow. After using it for a couple of weeks, people have been complimenting my skin and how it looks healthier. I've finished more than 4 bottles of this stuff and I will definitely continuing buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 3:05:00 AM More reviews by yanyan712

I have been using this cleansing oil for years (I used to use Shu Umera). The oil has the perfect consistency that allows you to massage onto the skin before washing. I do not wear foundation on a daily basis but I do wear eye shadow and blush. I use the oil every evening after work, and I do not use another cleanser after it. This product helps keep my skin clear and acne-free all these years.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by porcaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like the improved formula a lot. Same gentle yet effective cleansing power but without the oily film the previous formula used to leave on my face after cleansing. It is very gentle on the eye area and I don't get blurred vision even after massaging the cleansing oil around my eye area (something I get with other cleansing oils). The best part I like about this product is that it doesn't leave my skin dry-tight after I wash it off, unlike the DHC cleansing oil I have used before this.

It is not exactly dirt-cheap for its size, but for its good quality, I would be repurchasing it again.