August 30, 2014 | 923 users online

Treatments (Face) - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Lenale

This used to work wonders for the pores on my nose, however I recently bought it again and to my dismay it did nothing but pull the teeny weeny, almost not visible, hair/ gunk out of my nose. The other gunk, which is absolutely much more noticeable, was only pulled a quarter way out of the pores. I had to use tweezers to get those out, and as a result of squeezing, my nose bruised.

This did work for my brother though...so I guess I'm just not as lucky.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by BrittanySunshine

These are my guilty pleasure, they are a bit expensive, used to be much cheaper when I was in highschool.
It's such a disgusting, satisfying feeling peeling these off and seeing all the crap that was in your skin.
You definitely need to cleanse your face with warm water first, pat dry, and then splash water all over your nose. I wait for about 6-8 minutes then slowly peel off and inspect. You definitely need to wash your face again after, and I find these make my nose soooooooooo itchy, even if I use a heavy moisturizer afterwards.
I only use them maybe once a month, and they definitely don't clear all my pores or even make a really noticable difference, but looking at the strip after you've used it you can definitely see that it has cleared some of your pores.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by thisisnothollywood

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Waste of money, do nothing for the clogged pores and blackheads I have.....waste of time...rip at my skin too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the next best thing to having a 24/7 esthetician! I've been using these for well over 10 years now. There are several things you can do to prep your face to make these strips as effective as possible:

1. Use it after you shower (the steam/moist air during your shower will help open your pores)
2. You MUST wash your face with cleanser --- I once tried lazying-it and skipped the cleansing step. The strip ended up just sticking to my face oils and didn't pull out squat.
3. Make sure your nose is properly moistened after you cleanse. Re-splash your face with warm water if you need to. Hell, use a spray bottle. Get it WET!
4. After you lay the strip out on your skin, go over it again with dry fingers to make sure you didn't catch any air bubbles. Really get into the corners of your nose (use the end of an eyeliner brush or something to help push down the strip).
5. Wash your face again after you peel the strip off, it does leave some crusty residue.
6. Don't use these too often. It's counterintuitive but those waxy plugs/blackheads do take some time to build up. If you use these too often, you'll be wasting your money since the strip won't be catching anything. Once a month works well for me but I wouldn't recommend once a week.

Yes, these strips will miss some pores. But overall, I'm really satisfied with how much gunk they pull out and how smooth it leaves my skin. No Clarisonic brush or face scrub could ever remove what these strips can.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like these nose strips, they get the job done. Women who have a hard time working with these typically don't remember to steam their face before using these in order to loosen the blackheads (after a shower works great too). Another mistake women make is that they rip the sucker off as fast as they can like some disappearing nose circus act. You have to pull the strip off excruciatingly slow in order to get all of the gunk out. I've never had a problem with these and they're a godsend for my nose.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by bluebellofthevalley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

though these worked well on larger pores, i had a problem cleaning out the smaller ones and the strip stuck to the sides of my nose. it would be nice if they came in a smaller box or were just better looking. it also hurt like hell to take off, it made me cry. these are the best working ones I've found though, so i'm going to keep trying to use them.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by rose313

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I enjoyed these. They really make my nose area feel much cleaner and softer. I can't wait to use the cheek ones, since I have the most blackheads there, not my nose. But I love the clean feeling I get, and it's actually kind of cool feeling them dry on your face and removing them. Easy to open and apply even with wet hands after the shower.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by katerin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

when I bought this product in the store, I was thinking "wow, here's the solution to getting rid of my blackheads"..I had such high hopes for this product, I couldn't wait to finally get rid of all of the disgusting, unattractive blackheads on my nose and chin. I got home, followed the instructions on the box, waited the 15-20 minutes, and once I pulled the strip off my nose, I saw literally 5 blackheads on the strip. It removed only 5 of my blackheads. only 5. I was really dissappointed, I thought these strips would definitely be the solution to my blackhead problem, but I guess I was wrong. I wasted $9. I definitely will not purchase these again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by patEMPER

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow! This product really amaze me. Its the best, definitely buying this again, however, its a little pricey. I bought it at $4.65 (U.P).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by minocchio

Not sure about this product, it did pull some blackheads out, but left most untouched.