July 29, 2014 | 2011 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by PufferfishVl

I have some little, almost invisible, bumps on my dark circles under my eyes and they are bothering me. I heard of this product from a friend, who says it's great so I thought I should give it a try. It turned out pretty good! I have been using it for around a week and i can feel the skin around my eyes smoother and the bumps are gradually disappearing. I have never used any other eye creams before but this one is doing a great job since my dark circles are going away too! I use it morning and night as the last step of my skincare. The only downside is that it is difficult to scoop out using the lid and I don't like my fingers going in and touching the whole thing. But I can still manage. Will definitely repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by trae

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

don't think it does much for anti aging, but I like it for its richness.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by kimtnguyen

I heard this product from Michelle Phan the youtube guru. I went to the kiehls store to get samples of it to try it out first to see if I would like it to actually purchase full size. The lady was generous and gave me a lot of samples. I put it in a container to use it for a long period of time. i really liked the consistency and smell of the cream. I especially like the formulation and how natural it is. Since I am still young I am only looking to hydrate my under eye. And this product did its job. Its unfortunate how expensive it is. Im using a different eye cream right now, but if I am unable to find any other cream to do the job, than this cream will suffice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG eye cream. It sinks in quickly which is good. Also it does not migrate into the eyes like some creams I have tried before. Overall, a good buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by dunibuni

Not my PERFECT eye cream, but still the best I've used. I'm very particular about my eye cream and have used a wide variety of 'em, from drugstore to high-end including Olay, Shiseido, Lancome, etc. etc... So far, this is probably the best I've used in really brightening up the area around my eye and dealing with wrinkles. I don't have a ton of wrinkles, but I do notice some fine lines forming towards the inner part of my eyes. After applying this at night, I notice my eyes are brighter the next morning and my wrinkles have shrunk. It's great for night-time use, but not necessarily for day-time use as it's quite creamy and can leave my eye area feeling a bit greasy. I'm already oily to begin with, and using this does not fare well with eye makeup. Regardless, it's still a good product. I'm still on the lookout for the BEST of the BEST though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a moisturizer and performs fairly well for this purpose. Other than that, it does not help with dark circles or fine lines. I do notice that the puffiness has decreased every morning when I wake up.

It keeps my eyes well hydrated through out the day as the winter here can be quite harsh and dry. I also put one layer on top of ANR eye serum every night to seal it in. Generally speaking it is quite good. The texture is creamy and does not get into my eyes at all.

The down side is the packaging since it is a jar. Also, for a simple moisturizer, I find the price to be a bit high. I will be looking for a product that also deals with dark circles once I finish this one off.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by kimmie578

I have abandoned every eye cream I have ever tried. They either aren't moisturizing enough or sting and give me terrible rashes. My eye area is bone dry and very eczema prone. For the longest time I was just using my facial moisturizer (Cerave) on my eyes because I was sick of trying eye creams. Then I tried this stuff. It is great. I use it 2x a day, and my eye area is hydrated. No rashes or stinging. I don't believe in miracle skin products that are supposed to do all this wonderful stuff. This eye cream is not going to work miracles, but it does moisturize really well and is reasonably priced. Good enough for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by rosaschnee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product because I needed any moisturising eye cream and thought to give this one a try.

It doesn't claim to reduce wrinkles or reduce dark circles. The only claim it has is to be moisturising. I think it works great as a general eye are moisturiser. I don't really notice the texture as much, it sits and melts into the skin nicely and is non greasy.

Since using it, my under eye area is well moisturise and does not look dry when I have make up on top.

The price is a bit steep but I have used mine for more than a year as I only apply at night before bed. So it does go a long way.

The only con I see is the packaging, as it is a jar, I don't like to stick my finger in, but a tube will waste product as you can't get the last of the product out.

Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Driven by the reviews at MUA, mostly raving its perplexing consistency...i went out to grab this. Im in late 20s, with very fine lines at undereyes & smile lines about to form. I slap this on generously at night on the 2 areas. I guess it somehow helps plump up the lines, doesn't cause milia or zits. Unique texture which I appreciate, just to amuse myself. It's not a miracle, but good enough daily. Will try the abyssine eye cream next.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

This product does nothing for me. I use it before I got to bed. After washing my face I apply this products under my eyes with my ring finger by gently padding it on. I feel that it is greasy and it won't absorb easily, which I don't mind since it has the whole night to do that but in the morning my skin doesn't feel or look different. I wanted a product that moisturises my skin especially since I have dry skin but this product is a waste of money.
I'm using vaseline and it hydrates my skin more than this product. It's a shame because I really wanted to like it.

If you are unsure just pop into the shop and get a sample to try out. Don't just buy the product because there are good reviews about it (that goes especially for moisturisers and for those with sensitive and dry skin!!!)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No