Mary Kay Full Coverage Concealer

4.1

I wish Mary Kay would make a concealer in a pan (cream) form. This way I could put it in my compact from MK. This is a nice concealer. I use beige and have used both the former Mary Kay version to the new MK version. In the new beige, it tends to have more yellow undertones. It conceals dark circles under the eyes and ruddiness. I have a dark spot that it does not fully conceal though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Absoulutely hated this concealer! Not full coverage at all, very difficult, impossible to blend. Obviously will not repurchase

MK Signature Concealer is the best I've tried for under eye and blemishes, especially when the correct shade is used. A little goes a long way with this product. I've noticed that wearing moisturizer and foundation makes a big difference in the blend-ability of any concealor.

The only concealer I will use for under my eyes. I use mineral concealor for red spots/blemishes but found it too drying for undereye area. My eyes are very deep set and I need something that will brighten the undereye area. This works wonderfully and will last forever because it only takes a tiny bit. I agree that it can be drying but I use a good eye cream before applying. Stays put all day. I use the ivory- which doesn't leave a yellow-ish cast like so many other concealers I've tried.

Not a good product. Heavy, hard to apply in its current pasty formulation, and accentuates every line. No good.

Very drying and gave me lines under my eyes I never knew I had. I used it once, then tossed it.

The color of the concealer in medium is really hideous. It looks very light and it is a weird color.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I hate this stuff...it made my face feel gross and didn't cover well.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is way too drying and powdery for my undereye area. Highlights every line too. Not my idea of perfect.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I think I have finally found my HG concealer!!! It has been a LONG search. It has the perfect yellow undertones for my skin, and it covers my uneven skin tone (as well as blemishes) beautifully!!! The best part is that it lasts so long!!!! The packaging is wonderful as well, as it is very sanitary. I can't rave enough about this product!!!!

Top Rated Mary Kay Products