October 24, 2014 | 1704 users online

Concealers - Mary Kay - Full Coverage Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2004 9:27:00 PM More reviews by mk98julie

MK Signature Concealer is the best I've tried for under eye and blemishes, especially when the correct shade is used. A little goes a long way with this product. I've noticed that wearing moisturizer and foundation makes a big difference in the blend-ability of any concealor.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2004 8:24:00 PM More reviews by pokeyjomo

The only concealer I will use for under my eyes. I use mineral concealor for red spots/blemishes but found it too drying for undereye area. My eyes are very deep set and I need something that will brighten the undereye area. This works wonderfully and will last forever because it only takes a tiny bit. I agree that it can be drying but I use a good eye cream before applying. Stays put all day. I use the ivory- which doesn't leave a yellow-ish cast like so many other concealers I've tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2004 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Pinktop33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not a good product. Heavy, hard to apply in its current pasty formulation, and accentuates every line. No good.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2004 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Suekay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very drying and gave me lines under my eyes I never knew I had. I used it once, then tossed it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2004 10:50:00 AM More reviews by makeupqueen26

The color of the concealer in medium is really hideous. It looks very light and it is a weird color.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2004 5:49:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate this stuff...it made my face feel gross and didn't cover well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2004 4:11:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

This is way too drying and powdery for my undereye area. Highlights every line too. Not my idea of perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2004 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Bernardi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think I have finally found my HG concealer!!! It has been a LONG search. It has the perfect yellow undertones for my skin, and it covers my uneven skin tone (as well as blemishes) beautifully!!! The best part is that it lasts so long!!!! The packaging is wonderful as well, as it is very sanitary. I can't rave enough about this product!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2004 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Siobhan8298

I have purchased this product as the Signature Concealer. The size of the tube you get for the money, I think $9.50? is a steal! A little bit goes a very long way so I will likely have this tube forever. The concealer wear very well also, most concealers I use wear away in about two hours but this has great coverage and lasts all day long. I have the Ivory shade and it matches my skin tone perfectly so I only need to wear powder with this. I do not find that this is dry or cakey, but I do use a moisturizer. I will repurchase if I ever run out, which I expect to be a very long time from now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2004 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Andrea516

I have used this product for several years, after trying many other brands (Avon, Physician's formula, Lancome, Maybelline, Urban Decay). This is my absolute favorite. One tube lasts forever-you only need a tiny amount. (I use Ivory, you need to make sure to have the correct color since it is so "potent".) I have never had trouble with it caking or with blending it in.