Mary Kay Full Coverage Concealer

4.1

on 7/11/2004 9:27:00 PM

MK Signature Concealer is the best I've tried for under eye and blemishes, especially when the correct shade is used. A little goes a long way with this product. I've noticed that wearing moisturizer and foundation makes a big difference in the blend-ability of any concealor.

on 7/7/2004 8:24:00 PM

The only concealer I will use for under my eyes. I use mineral concealor for red spots/blemishes but found it too drying for undereye area. My eyes are very deep set and I need something that will brighten the undereye area. This works wonderfully and will last forever because it only takes a tiny bit. I agree that it can be drying but I use a good eye cream before applying. Stays put all day. I use the ivory- which doesn't leave a yellow-ish cast like so many other concealers I've tried.

on 6/26/2004 4:23:00 PM

Not a good product. Heavy, hard to apply in its current pasty formulation, and accentuates every line. No good.

on 6/8/2004 2:26:00 PM

Very drying and gave me lines under my eyes I never knew I had. I used it once, then tossed it.

on 5/29/2004 10:50:00 AM

The color of the concealer in medium is really hideous. It looks very light and it is a weird color.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I hate this stuff...it made my face feel gross and didn't cover well.

on 4/30/2004 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This is way too drying and powdery for my undereye area. Highlights every line too. Not my idea of perfect.

on 4/24/2004 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I think I have finally found my HG concealer!!! It has been a LONG search. It has the perfect yellow undertones for my skin, and it covers my uneven skin tone (as well as blemishes) beautifully!!! The best part is that it lasts so long!!!! The packaging is wonderful as well, as it is very sanitary. I can't rave enough about this product!!!!

on 4/21/2004 10:57:00 PM

I have purchased this product as the Signature Concealer. The size of the tube you get for the money, I think $9.50? is a steal! A little bit goes a very long way so I will likely have this tube forever. The concealer wear very well also, most concealers I use wear away in about two hours but this has great coverage and lasts all day long. I have the Ivory shade and it matches my skin tone perfectly so I only need to wear powder with this. I do not find that this is dry or cakey, but I do use a moisturizer. I will repurchase if I ever run out, which I expect to be a very long time from now.

on 4/17/2004 9:19:00 AM

I have used this product for several years, after trying many other brands (Avon, Physician's formula, Lancome, Maybelline, Urban Decay). This is my absolute favorite. One tube lasts forever-you only need a tiny amount. (I use Ivory, you need to make sure to have the correct color since it is so "potent".) I have never had trouble with it caking or with blending it in.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products