December 22, 2014 | 1872 users online

Body Scrubs - Clinique - Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating *Cream*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2004 5:47:00 PM More reviews by LPETWEB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this scrub! It doesn't come off of your skin while you are scrubbing- and it really scrubs nicely- it gets the job done... the smell is not bad but I wish they would improve it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2004 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Griffin1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yum yum yum. I'm lovin' it. I was a die-hard fan of the Body Sloughing Cream in the tube and was quite disappointed to see that they reformulated it into some crap. An informed CC, however, let me know that they just repackaged the tub to match the rest of the "Sparkle" line and it's the same heavenly amborisa inside. The granules are a perfect size to polish the skin without scratching or scraping. The menthol is eye-poppingly fresh, and it rinses clean and leaves your skin touchably smooth and ready for your favourite Body Butter. Anyone who knows me understands the importance of packaging and that's my only complaint...it's in a tub; when I'm gooping it up with my fingers, I'll often get water in it. But it's a small price to pay for the perfect body scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2004 3:52:00 PM More reviews by kazc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite scrub ever ! Probably not the most exotic smelling but a lovely texture, doesn't feel like its scratching my sensitive skin, and I feel really smooth afterward. Also doesn't make the bath slippery afterward unlike some others !

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2004 11:26:00 AM More reviews by catlady36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For 6.7 oz at US$17.50, Clinique's Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliator wasn't all that great... It had a nice refreshing scent, and exfoliated nicely, but it's just too expensive for me. I'm sure I can find a much cheaper brand that does the exact same thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2004 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Aneokly

I bought this when I bought the Clinique sunless tanner. It works great before you apply your sunless tanner. I am very impressed with this scrub. It makes my skin super smooth. The big jar will last me all summer! A little pricey, but it works way better than the goopy chunky scrubs I have tried before. The fine grains in this scrub make my skin feel amazing! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2004 10:51:00 AM More reviews by KSimpson

Thanks for the note about the change in name as I would never have found this great product otherwise. I've tried a number of scrubs but this really is the best and well worth the price (although I got it free using Advantage Card points in Boots). It has a great minty smell, sticks whilst you scrub and washes off to leave your skin incredibly soft. It even gets rid of the bumps on the back of my thighs I get after a day wearing tights (what are they?!). The tub looks great on the bathroom shelf too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2004 10:28:00 PM More reviews by SinCity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I gave this the ultimate test when I used it prior to applying my self-tanner. I got very nice even results and a lasting tan so I have to assume that the scrub did its job! I'm not in love with the smell or the packaging but I'm a big fan of the small granules and found the menthol refreshing on my skin rather than irritating.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2004 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Inimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very fine but yet thourough scrub. It does a pretty good job without damaging your skin. I hate those grainy scrubs and this is just what I have been looking for.
Great! I don't like the pot though. Prefer a tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2004 6:23:00 PM More reviews by slyvester

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the texture of this scrub and find it exfoliates my skin very well. The fragrance is okay - minty but does have a slight "medicine" smell. Overall the product has worked well for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't like this scrub at all. I finished the tube, but I couldn't wait for it to be gone.
The texture was nice, but the menthol in it was too much for my skin, and the skin on my arms and legs can take just about anything.
It also left my skin very dry. Other non-oily scrubs, like BE's Escentual Body Polish, manage to exfoliate without drying my skin out. Wish this one did! continued >>