September 20, 2014 | 1814 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Missbo

At first this spray used to make my face break out so i gave it a break for some time. I started using it again and im in love with it, but this time i only use it after i have set my powder, to spray and get the dewy look, not on my bare skin to moisturize it.. That's what the moisturizer is for, not this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite setting spray, gives me a dewey/glowy finish :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I realized that even though I have gone through countless bottles of this stuff that I have never reviewed it. I LOVE this stuff.

Now if you are expecting a "setting" and "stay in place and won't budge spray" this isn't it. This ideal for settling the LOOK of powder. It doesnt set it in. This is good for spritzing on your bare skin anytime for refreshing. I personally use this for a couple different things only. Mostly, I spray it on my foundation brush (Real Techniques Buffer or Multi Tasker) and after I applied all my foundation and concealer I dab this on to soften everything and make it "dewy". I never powder because I am dry. (just minimal in the summer) The pther purpose is wetting my brush and using it for Mineralize Skinfinish. I sometimes use this as foundation in the warmer months and this is a great technique. Same can be said for Studio Fix powder to jazz up the dullness that powder has.

Of course, there are several sprays out there but I prefer this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Sara2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Alright so I got this just a month ago. I really like it as it brightens up your face even though u don't wear makeup, and the packaging is really convenient too, especially with the travel spray lock on it. The reason it lost one Lippie is that the nozzle of the bottle sprays too hard no matter how gentle I am. For instance , I wanted to spray it on my cheek area only and ended up spraying it over my eyes as well, ruining my eyeshadow matte look. But maybe once I get used to it, it will be ok. But if ur looking for a refreshing look where u can skip makeup and look dazzling then this is it for u

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love this stuff BUT...for the price there is a dupe I found for much less. Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herb and Rosewater for $7. They work identical and MAC is also less product at 3.4 oz., whereas Mario Badescu is 4 oz. No chemicals or anything fake in the later either. It's rosewater and herbs that make your face feel moisturized and look great. I actually prefer the Mario over MAC now. I hope this helps anyone trying to find a dupe for MAC because it's fairly expensive at $21.

Also, I kept hearing before I ever purchased the MAC one that it's a setting spray to prolong makeup, it is not. It tones the powdery look on your face and gives you a dewy to satin look. So does the Mario one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by marchell

This is one of those things that you didn't know you needed but after you get it, you see everything you've been doing wrong! Its magic water, I love it, it smells really nice, not sticky and doesn't leave your face feeling stiff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by starzi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I use this after i've applied setting powder. Because it can look quite heavy and a bit too much after applying my powder, I spritz some of this stuff on, and it gets rid of that heaviness. Gives a bit more of a dewy look, and more dimension to my face (as oppose to look really flat right after putting my powder on). I've also tried spraying some on before applying primer to my face, but didn't seem to do much, just prefer using it after everything. Think my powder looks thick to start with because it actually lasts the whole day on me, but using this spray definitely helps get rid of the cakiness a bit. Great stuff, would definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Makemeupnotcakemeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i used to hate this when i first started wearing makeup, manly because i wasn't sure. now that im well educated on makeup i love this product! spray it on your brush before putting on your foundation & your skin tends to feel a little more moisturized. but this is not a setting spray. many people mistake this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I bought this around Christmas when MAC had their free overnight shipping. I have never used this before - was interested but hesitant to pay the price. I had a couple weeks to test out this product and let me just say wow..just wow. Now I'm here asking myself what on earth was I doing without Fix+?! As I get older, the more I pay more attention to my skin. I have normal skin but sometimes when I wear makeup, it cakes up around my nose and even when it doesn't get all cakey..it just looks blah and flat. Low and behold, Fix+ has entered and drastically changed my life. I've used it everyday since I got it which is the downside because I can see myself going through this quickly. Oh well, more Back 2 MAC for me. I just love this so much, it gives my skin the radiance it needs and feels awesome when I spritz it on the morning to liven up my skin from the night before.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

This seemed like it works from the description but its definiately not for oily skin. It didn't dry fast on my face and it felt like it was taking my makeup off instead of setting it. I like the Urban Decay setting sprays a lot better.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No