MAC Fix+

4.1

Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, panthenol, arginine, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, fragrance, disodium Edta, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid.

I remember when I got this spray it was only 18 dollars. Now its 22 dollars and has a new formula that ACTUALLY sets your make up like they've always claimed it does, with updated packaging as well. Its a nice product but for how much you pay for I dont think that its totally worth it, especially now that they rasied up the price even higher.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

scam. They say it sets your makeup which it doesn't. it wasn't even made to set your makeup its simply for hydration. it does have vitamin e in it which is good but the reason women buy this is to set their makeup which it simply doesnt do. go buy an actual setting spray and it will probably even be cheaper.

on 8/4/2014 2:57:00 PM

This is amazing!!!!!! I can't believe I've been doing my makeup without it. I spray it on my face about 3 times. then I spray the end of my beauty blender and let sit for about 30 secs. I mix my foundation and bb cream then I rub it in with my beauty blender and it looks SO FLAWLESS. If you're having trouble acheieving that flawless airbrushed natural look, this will give it to you. so so so beautiful.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I didn't expect myself to love this product as much as I do now. There are so many uses you can get from this product such as using it as a mixing medium (mix it with your eyeshadows and it will intensify the color and apply very smoothly) or spritzing it on your face before your makeup to prep your skin or after your makeup to lock in your makeup or using it to fix a broken eyeshadow by spritzing it directly onto the shadow and leaving it to dry. What more could you possibly want from a setting spray ?? DEFINITELY going to buy this again :)

on 7/31/2014 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm in love with this stuff. It's perfect to use for so many things. I use it before I apply my makeup as well as after, and it just makes your face look like you have the healthiest, glowiest skin. It smells so good and makes my skin so soft and even.

on 7/31/2014 11:35:00 AM

i absolutely love this product. I got it because it was kind of the cheapest thing in the mac store, so I thought "why not?". I didn't except myself to love it as much as I do. Whenever I know that I'm gonna have a log day at school or when it's extremely hot outside, I spray this on my face after I've applied my makeup and it lasts literally all day! This also saves my makeup when I have P.E, and it doesn't move AT ALL! I normally have dry skin when it's winter and normal skin around the summer time. Defiantly one of my best purchases at mac!

on 7/28/2014 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I don't know (or care) if it extends the life of my makeup. I use it to prep my skin for makeup, spritz it onto my brushes before I blend in cream products. It makes everything go on smoother and i look airbrushed when i'm done. I also use it on dry patches when i'm all done and it provides just enough moisture to eliminate the problem. An all around terrific product.

on 7/27/2014 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm addicted to this product, recently purchased and do not regret! I'm not usually the one to use sprays on my face but I will for this product. Wakes my face up, freshens up my make up and it can see the difference with it on. It's awesome :-)

on 7/25/2014 2:47:00 PM

I love this. Makes my skin feel great. Apply it before and after I apply make up

on 7/8/2014 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was very surprised at how much I liked this product. I had heard a lot of positive things about it on youtube so decided I'd give it a shot. It cost me about $25 or so but it's lasted me over a year and I still have plenty left (with daily use). It's great for so many things. I like to use it to take away the cakey-ness of powder products, and also just to refresh my face when it's hot out. You can also use it with eyeshadows to increase their pigmentation. Overall a very useful and multi-purpose product. It also hydrates your skin like a dream.

Popular Face Skincare Products