Kiehl's Supremely Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

Aqua/Water, Prunis Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sclerotium Gum, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Phosphate, Allantonin, Polyparaben, Cucumis Sativas/Cucumber Fruit Extract, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, Mica, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, CI 75130/Beta Carotene Fmla 685195/3 Code F.I.L.:D8750/1

on 11/8/2004 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This works better than any other eye makeup remover I have ever tried, even gets off WaterProof mascara without stinging. I love it!

on 10/27/2004 2:43:00 AM

It's ok just not as good as Origins. Doesn't remove all my tough eye make up but definitely removes most and loosens the rest so it is easily removed when washing fave. Might buy again though, not sure yet.

on 9/30/2004 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was also using clarins instant eyemakeup remover until I discovered this. I have very sensitive and dry skin around the eye area... this removed all my water resistant eye makeup gently and effectively. I wear eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner, and mascara. I received a sample of this when I purchased some products from kiehls. at first, I was afraid to try this since so many makeup removers either stung or dried out my skin. this is way better than clinique's naturally gentle eye makeup remover which caused an irritation. I love this so much so I bought a full size bottle the very next day. I have a problem with severely dry and sensitive eye area and yet I must wear eye makeup. I finally found my holy grail eye makeup remover which is so gentle and hydrating. I will save my clarins for the occassions when I use waterproof makeup. I regret not discovering this sooner..

on 5/13/2004 6:15:00 PM

It's gentle alright. It takes me almost 4 cotton balls per eye to get all my eye makeup off and even then it's not always completely taken off. I don't like the lotion b/c it gets into my eyes and I feel like I'm looking through a fog for a few minutes. I always have to watch my eyes out with water to get the lotion out of my eyes. I won't be buying this again. For a little bit more money, I think Clarins Instant Eye Makeup Remover works the best - only one cotton ball per eye.

on 4/15/2004 12:35:00 PM

This makeup remover is only okay, in my opinion. It *is* very gentle - thick and creamy, and non-irritating, but it honestly doesn't do that great a job removing my makeup. I have to swipe each eye at least twice, and for me that's too much - what's the use of it being "gentle" if you have to rub your eyes so much? I'll probably use up my bottle of this stuff, but I won't buy it again.

on 4/9/2004 10:57:00 PM

I finally found my HG eye make-up remover, thanks to MUA. I had been using eye cream to remove my eye make-up because most removers are too oily or irritating for me. Kiehls's cleanser is very expensive ($15) but the bottle is huge and lasts forever. This remover is perfect for tissue-ing off if you wash your face and find there is still some mascara residue, etc. on your face. Extremely gentle and does not break me out. First rate.

on 3/24/2004 9:31:00 PM

HG eye make-up remover. This is better than Lancome's Bi-Facil and Clinique's Take the Day Off, IMO. I put the remover on a cotton pad, swipe both eyes, and then put some more on another pad and wipe again. It's doing it twice, but insures that everything is taken off and it doesn't leave a residue. The skin feels soft and refreshed. And it doesn't get into my eyes which is great because I wear contacts.

on 3/10/2004 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this remover! It doesn't irritate my eyes or leave an oily residue, like Lancome's does. HG!

on 3/4/2004 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I didn't find this did much to take off all my eye makeup. It's a bit too thick I think.. I prefer a more liquidy product to take off my eye makeup.. especially since I use eyeliner and waterproof mascara on my lower lids.

on 2/24/2004 8:12:00 PM

This is a great product for removing eyemakeup. It is still a little tough to remove my L'Oreal waterproof mascara though. But it soft and creamy--very gentle on the eyes!! I just put it on a cotton pad and wipe off! great product and its only $16. NOt that bad!