Mary Kay concealer

4.1

Water , Isononyl Isononanoate , Cyclopentasiloxane , Sorbitan Isostearate , Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone , Lauroyl Lysine , PTFE , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Propylene Glycol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Hexyl Laurate , Sodium Chloride , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Hydroxypropyl Polysiloxane , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Beeswax , Nylon-12 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Diazolidinyl Urea , Retinyl Palmitate , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract , Lecithin , Cyclohexasiloxane , Titanium Dioxide , Talc , Iron Oxides , Zinc Oxide May Contain Ingredients Ultramarines

on 6/9/2010 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm loving this concealer! It covers great! Its works amazing for everything from redness, bumps, under the eye, everything! I have it in the shade Ivory 1. When I first used it I thought it was way to yellow toned, but after I put it on my face it worked great! I couldn't even tell it was that yellow. I do have a slight yellow under tone to my skin but nothing major and it still worked amazing for me!

*Update- I have decided that I don't really like this anymore. My skin is drier now and it looks very cakey on my skin. I prefer my MAC concealers over this now.

on 6/1/2010 4:29:00 PM

This is HG for me. It gives great coverage that lasts all-day long. I even used it on stage (my profession). The only thing is that for some people it's too much.
First you have to use very little product, and even then, for some it will be too much.
If you don't have dark circles and is just looking for an even complexion, then buy elsewhere. If you're the busy/tired type, then go ahead with no hesitation.
The price is good compared to high-end brands.

on 4/3/2010 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have this in the black tube which says 'ivory 1', it's pretty much the perfect shade for my pale skin but still manages to cover my seriously dark circles. The texture is creamy, stays put and doesn't gather in lines and also doesn't have a horrible powdery finish to it that i find in some other heavy duty concealers. The colour leans towards yellow rather than pink in tone which i'm so grateful for as it doesn't mix with the mauve under my eyes to create a horrible pink cast. Very, very good product, i will be buying more quickly before it's discontinued or the formula is changed, trust me i've been using concealer for 16 years now and i can tell you now this product WILL eventually be discontinued or re-formulated as sure as the sun will come up tomorrow!! When you find a product you love like this, stock up, keep them in the fridge, don't open them till needed and they will last for years and years, trust me!

on 4/1/2010 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

At first I hated this concealer, I felt like it wasn't thick enough for me. It was more creamy. And the color was a little too light for me,I got it in the color beige 1 the same as my mineral foundation but it was too light for my liking, the foundation looked great though. Recently I started using it, this beats all my other concealers. But I do go back and forth between this and studio sculpt. The staying power is great. It completely covers my blemishes and I don't have to keep applying it throughout the day. This literally is the tube that never stops giving, it's a never ending product that lasts forever. I will repurchase but in a darker shade.
For reference I'm NC20-25

on 3/24/2010 2:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am a MAC NC40 skintone with medium under eye darkness. Under my eyes look purple with a little redness. I ended up getting "YELLOW" in a swap and I really like it. This has actually been my mom's HG concealer for the past 8+ years. She's a lot lighter than me so I was never really able to use hers.. sometimes I would try sneaking it because the coverage is amazing. She's around a NC25 and she uses Ivory. It's probably a little lighter than her skintone, but it works well for her. Anyway! This is a good medium to full coverage concealer. Its not very liquidy or silky in texture.. its pretty thick and somewhat dry? I would HIGHLY reccommend you to moisturize your under eyes before application or this may accentuate any dryness. I like to apply this with my MAC 224 brush and apply it by DABBING to blend (instead of smoothing it across my under eyes) I get much more coverage this way. This is not the type of concealer (in my opinion) that glides like butter. Definately recommend dabbing. For my skintone, "YELLOW" works wonderful. It brightens up my undereyes very well.. I can tell in pictures too, that It looks like I have no darkness/bags whatsoever. I have been using it in conjuction with Bobbi Brown eye brightener and I layer this concealer over it with amazing results. I haven't tried it with Bobbi Brown corrector, but I may try that next. I think you'll get amazing results by applying this over any under eye correctors/brighteners. By applying these beforehand, It eliminates any dry look this concealer might of given off & blends better. I will repurchase this when I run out.. It's very inexpensive and the quality is great! I would actually compare this to Lancome Effacernes.

on 3/6/2010 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This concealer is very similar to the Amazing Cosmetics one, but not as thick and pigmented. Doesn't mean it doesn't cover, it covers moderate dark circles quite well, my freckles not so much. I like the smooth consistency, it is not sticky like the AC concealer. I have this in Ivory 2, it's the perfect color for me (I am an NC35 skin tone and NC20 in studio sculpt). Maybe it's the powder I use or the method that I use to set this concealer, but I find that I get transfer from my mascara on my under eye with this on. It drives me crazy when I look like a raccoon! Ughhh!

on 3/4/2010 1:16:00 AM

the color selection is nice and it covers dark circles under eyes and pimples great. and it lasts all day, which is another plus. all around great convealer and would definately reccomend it.

on 2/21/2010 1:55:00 AM

This is my HG concealer. I have very dark eye circles. It is super lightweight, I hardly use any, and it covers amazingly well. I have used it for at least 5 years. Whenever I get antsy and want to try something new, I always regret it. Nothing beats this concealer. Dior is very good too, but it costs $10 more. Why pay more?

on 2/10/2010 11:58:00 PM

Great colors. It lasts through a day on the beach, but i have no trouble washing it off at night.

on 2/9/2010 12:51:00 PM

I've been wanting to buy this for sometime now. I'm so tired of buying crap drugstore concealers that don't do anything for my undereye circles. I truly wanted this to be my hg concealer, and unfortunately, it hasn't exactly blown me away. I ordered the "ivory 1" shade because I have yellow undertones. While my undereye circles aren't the worst, I do have them (and they're a pain to try to cover, successfully). I find that this doesn't completely cover them, and almost gives me the "reverse raccoon" look. I haven't given up hope just yet, though-I'm thinking of investing in a concealer brush and seeing how that does. Also, I think I will order the next shade up, next time.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products