The Body Shop Fragrance-Free Elderflower Eye Gel

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Dark: Water, Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Hybrid Safflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Iron Oxides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Kinetin, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Aminomethyl Propanol. Light: Water, Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Iron Oxides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Kinetin, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Aminomethyl Propanol. Medium: Water, Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Iron Oxides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Kinetin, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Aminomethyl Propanol.

on 8/19/2005 5:28:00 PM

I read on a website that this one will help to reduce puffiness and darkcircles. However, after a 3 or 4 months period of use, I found it did nothing to me. It couldn't reduce either my rarely happened puffiness or my darkcirle. I've put it in the frige and the feeling of applying it on is cool and nice, but it's too sticky! My hair always get caught by it. The price is fine to me, after trying many expensive but also non-efficient ones. I use the left jar as some lip moisturizer and will keep on looking for my HG eye treatment.

Well, this doesn't do much but does good for depuffing the eyes. If not applied properly, it'll give you fine lines. Because of it, I got some. But it could also help in the fine lines onlly if applied correctly. It did nothing to my friend and her mom though. And it's pretty expensive for something that does little. However, I'm sure it's gonna last me a long time.

on 2/3/2005 6:17:00 PM

This is an average eye treatment... it's a light gel so it's not enough moisturizing for my liking. The cooling/soothing effect is pleasant, but the gel is too sticky. I had to wait a few minutes to let it dry and then I could put the concealer.

I got it as a GWP but I wouldn't purchase it. I need a rich eye cream and this everything but rich. continued >>

on 2/3/2005 5:30:00 PM

I love this eye gel! It works great on my dry and sensitive skin. I store it in the fridge, I think it helps reduce my eyes getting puffy. I use it int he morning and at night. I would love it even more if it came in a tube so I didn't have to stick my fingers in it everytime.

---update--- I don't know if my product has got too old, but it's really started to sting/burn when I apply it. Now I'm doubtful if I'll buy it again.

Ouch! It stings! Lucky I got it as a GWP.

on 11/24/2004 11:31:00 AM

This has a nice cooling effect when you´re eyes feel a bit tired or after plucking your eyebrows, although it left a bit of a sticky residue. Futhermore it did nothing for fine lines. I rather use the Camomile reviving eyemask, which really revives tired eyes, sinks right in and comes in a hygienic tube...

on 7/31/2004 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i put this in the fridge and love the cooling feeling when i put it on. doesnt do much for my eye though and it leaves a sticky film around my eyes and it gets kinda yucky after some time. kinda pricey for somethin dat doesnt do anything. naturally, i didnt repurchase.

on 6/8/2004 9:37:00 PM

I love this product! I keep it in the fridge and use it every single day of the year because I always wake up with super-puffy eyes. This works so quickly, I can get my contact lenses in my eyes within 10 minutes of putting this stuff on. It's really gentle, cooling and comforting. I only wish it were less expensive. I think that $8 is too much for a basic eye gel, especially since I apply it very liberally, but I buy it time after time because it really does de-puff tired morning eyes! Definitely try this product.

If you´re looking for a cooling effect, this is the eye gel for you! I personally love this. I´m not in need of a more advanced eye cream to reduce lines or redness, so this is a great pick for me. It reduces puffiness really well. I actualy store this in the refrigerator (you don´t have to) but I love the feeling of this cold, luxurios gel against my skin, and it makes the cooling effect last even longer.

I actually found another area of use for this product! I use it on blemishes, because the gel contains witch-hazel which does wonders for zits. Versatility in a jar!

on 5/12/2004 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The product does nothing for me. The wet, cooling sensation is lovely, but it does not reduce any puffiness. It does, however, soothe redness, but I prefer an icy gel eye mask instead. My skin ended up feeling very dried out afterwards. Seriously, a ziploc bag of ice wrapped in a thin towel will work much quicker and better at reducing puffs and redness, and you'll save yourself some money.