July 30, 2014 | 1384 users online

Treatments (Eye) - The Body Shop - Fragrance-Free Elderflower Eye Gel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2005 7:22:00 AM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ouch! It stings! Lucky I got it as a GWP.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2004 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Miss_M

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has a nice cooling effect when you´re eyes feel a bit tired or after plucking your eyebrows, although it left a bit of a sticky residue. Futhermore it did nothing for fine lines. I rather use the Camomile reviving eyemask, which really revives tired eyes, sinks right in and comes in a hygienic tube...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2004 1:38:00 AM More reviews by anum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i put this in the fridge and love the cooling feeling when i put it on. doesnt do much for my eye though and it leaves a sticky film around my eyes and it gets kinda yucky after some time. kinda pricey for somethin dat doesnt do anything. naturally, i didnt repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2004 9:37:00 PM More reviews by nickysumner

I love this product! I keep it in the fridge and use it every single day of the year because I always wake up with super-puffy eyes. This works so quickly, I can get my contact lenses in my eyes within 10 minutes of putting this stuff on. It's really gentle, cooling and comforting. I only wish it were less expensive. I think that $8 is too much for a basic eye gel, especially since I apply it very liberally, but I buy it time after time because it really does de-puff tired morning eyes! Definitely try this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2004 7:09:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpYourMind

If you´re looking for a cooling effect, this is the eye gel for you! I personally love this. I´m not in need of a more advanced eye cream to reduce lines or redness, so this is a great pick for me. It reduces puffiness really well. I actualy store this in the refrigerator (you don´t have to) but I love the feeling of this cold, luxurios gel against my skin, and it makes the cooling effect last even longer.

I actually found another area of use for this product! I use it on blemishes, because the gel contains witch-hazel which does wonders for zits. Versatility in a jar!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Celiacie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The product does nothing for me. The wet, cooling sensation is lovely, but it does not reduce any puffiness. It does, however, soothe redness, but I prefer an icy gel eye mask instead. My skin ended up feeling very dried out afterwards. Seriously, a ziploc bag of ice wrapped in a thin towel will work much quicker and better at reducing puffs and redness, and you'll save yourself some money.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2004 5:46:00 AM More reviews by nink006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eye gel doesn't have much effect on reducing fine lines or dark circle, but it does a good job in soothing and reducing redness after plucking or shaving eyebrows. I have used this product for more than a year.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2004 2:00:00 PM More reviews by greatpph

Soothing at first, but burns at times. Didn't really do anything in terms of hydrating, wrinkle fighting, or reduce puffiness. . .

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2004 4:37:00 PM More reviews by monik

I like this gel. It feels fresh and gentle, and my eyelids aren't dry and irritated any more. It is rather cheap. It doesn't get a five, because I would prefer if it came in a tube, but I will definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2004 11:00:00 AM More reviews by wonderfulcow

I tried the Elderflower Eye Gel. In deed, when I first applied it on around my eyes (I have dark and tire-look sacs) - It felt great. It is not greasy, fast absorbing clear gel. However, I didn't noticed any reduction on the complextion or the the color of the dark circles... I'm on my 4th week with this eye gel... And still not getting *ANY* results...