The Body Shop Fragrance-Free Elderflower Eye Gel

3.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Dark: Water, Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Hybrid Safflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Iron Oxides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Kinetin, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Aminomethyl Propanol. Light: Water, Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Iron Oxides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Kinetin, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Aminomethyl Propanol. Medium: Water, Propylene Glycol Isoceteth-3 Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Iron Oxides, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Kinetin, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Aminomethyl Propanol.

on 2/3/2005 6:17:00 PM

This is an average eye treatment... it's a light gel so it's not enough moisturizing for my liking. The cooling/soothing effect is pleasant, but the gel is too sticky. I had to wait a few minutes to let it dry and then I could put the concealer.

I got it as a GWP but I wouldn't purchase it. I need a rich eye cream and this everything but rich. continued >>

on 2/3/2005 5:30:00 PM

I love this eye gel! It works great on my dry and sensitive skin. I store it in the fridge, I think it helps reduce my eyes getting puffy. I use it int he morning and at night. I would love it even more if it came in a tube so I didn't have to stick my fingers in it everytime.

---update--- I don't know if my product has got too old, but it's really started to sting/burn when I apply it. Now I'm doubtful if I'll buy it again.

Ouch! It stings! Lucky I got it as a GWP.

on 11/24/2004 11:31:00 AM

This has a nice cooling effect when you´re eyes feel a bit tired or after plucking your eyebrows, although it left a bit of a sticky residue. Futhermore it did nothing for fine lines. I rather use the Camomile reviving eyemask, which really revives tired eyes, sinks right in and comes in a hygienic tube...

on 7/31/2004 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i put this in the fridge and love the cooling feeling when i put it on. doesnt do much for my eye though and it leaves a sticky film around my eyes and it gets kinda yucky after some time. kinda pricey for somethin dat doesnt do anything. naturally, i didnt repurchase.

on 6/8/2004 9:37:00 PM

I love this product! I keep it in the fridge and use it every single day of the year because I always wake up with super-puffy eyes. This works so quickly, I can get my contact lenses in my eyes within 10 minutes of putting this stuff on. It's really gentle, cooling and comforting. I only wish it were less expensive. I think that $8 is too much for a basic eye gel, especially since I apply it very liberally, but I buy it time after time because it really does de-puff tired morning eyes! Definitely try this product.

If you´re looking for a cooling effect, this is the eye gel for you! I personally love this. I´m not in need of a more advanced eye cream to reduce lines or redness, so this is a great pick for me. It reduces puffiness really well. I actualy store this in the refrigerator (you don´t have to) but I love the feeling of this cold, luxurios gel against my skin, and it makes the cooling effect last even longer.

I actually found another area of use for this product! I use it on blemishes, because the gel contains witch-hazel which does wonders for zits. Versatility in a jar!

on 5/12/2004 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The product does nothing for me. The wet, cooling sensation is lovely, but it does not reduce any puffiness. It does, however, soothe redness, but I prefer an icy gel eye mask instead. My skin ended up feeling very dried out afterwards. Seriously, a ziploc bag of ice wrapped in a thin towel will work much quicker and better at reducing puffs and redness, and you'll save yourself some money.

on 3/1/2004 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This eye gel doesn't have much effect on reducing fine lines or dark circle, but it does a good job in soothing and reducing redness after plucking or shaving eyebrows. I have used this product for more than a year.

on 2/27/2004 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Soothing at first, but burns at times. Didn't really do anything in terms of hydrating, wrinkle fighting, or reduce puffiness. . .

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated The Body Shop Products