November 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2006 11:49:00 AM More reviews by ollybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best product for summer! Nothing beats slipping into a cool avobath on a hot day - the lemongrass instantly refreshes and revives you. If they ever discontinue this I shall cry!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2006 11:18:00 PM More reviews by bluehula

It smelled great and made my skin silky soft. I would definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2006 10:17:00 PM More reviews by maijasu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't had such great luck with LUSH products, but this was an exception! The smell is so sweet and energizing, and I love the beautiful green color it turns the water. And no ring around the tub! I took off one lippie for the price, but it's definitely worth the occasional splurge!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2006 12:14:00 AM More reviews by assorted_raisins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't wait to try my yummy-limey-lemony avobath! I don't feel bad about the price--Just knock it in half and it works just as good! I did this with my jingle spells and it still worked luverly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2006 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Jhereg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Would I buy this product again? I alrady bought it again! this is my first ever LUSH product and I couldnt be happier. I usually rpefer sugary or spicy scents or even floral, so me liking this citrus was a surprise for me-but not the only one! I was expecting glitter, but saw only a hint ot it in the bath (we have terrible lighitng in there though) but when I dried off, there was a fine shimmer on muy skin! It left a fresh scent that was citrusy but also had a VERY light bit of incense to it. The water was a fun lime Jell-O color and it make the water, as anothe reviewer described, thicker. I noticed moisturizing as well. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2006 2:30:00 AM More reviews by gribble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Avobath was a nice surprise for me. I'm used to dull, uncolored bath bombs that smell of some fake flowery fragrance that disappears from the water in a matter of seconds. Avobath is nothing like those, quite the opposite in fact. I felt like a little kid again in the bright green water, which had a very fine hint of green sparkle in it when I looked closely, and a lemon lime scent that went straight up my nose while lying in the bath. The smell was stronger than other bombs I've tried, although you could only smell it close up to the bath, and it didn't hang around my skin very long afterward. The only drawback - I often submerge in the bath water all the way over my lower face, to just under my nose. After a minute or two of doing this, I noticed a burning, stinging sensation all around my mouth and chin. Unpleasant as that was, I still enjoyed my Avobath - I just won't ever submerge with a bath ballistic again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 4:08:00 PM More reviews by starladear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favourite, if not my favourite bath bomb. I say this even though it makes me feel disloyal to some of my flowery favourites, but on many occasions Avobath has been something of a saviour. When I have to get up very early in the morning, it makes me feel better when I tell myself at night that I will have a bath with one of these in the mornings. I am a doctoral student, and I find that this also clears my head when I am frustrated with writing. Avobath has made me a great fan of lemongrass in general. It really revitalizes you. Plus, the water gets all soft and weirdly...thicker. I know that is the avocado or whatever, and I like it despite that I don't have dry skin; it is very luxorious feeling and I don't feel like it is going to break me out (I rinse off afterward just in case, but then I'm paranoid). I would be shattered if they ever discontinued this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2006 12:07:00 PM More reviews by camila_mtl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bomb!! The lemongrass scent is so fresh. I love the way it makes my whole bathroom smell after my bath.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2005 8:12:00 PM More reviews by traes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved the scent of this bath bomb. It has a really beautiful lemongrass scent, which I wasn't expecting. Unfortunately, I had to rush through my bath, so I can't comment on the moisturizing qualities. But scentwise it's wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2005 1:29:00 AM More reviews by wcw74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried this out tonight and I'm very pleased with Avobath. It's a great citrusy scent that is very strong, my bathroom still smells like Avobath but it doesnt last long on skin. The ballistic turned my water into a neon lime green and I did not detect any glitter thankfully. Avobath is great for energizing your senses, I would not recommend using Avobath before bed, it's not exactly sleep inducing. I can't comment on the moisturizing properties of Avobath, I added a sliver of Each Peach massage bar to my bath. It smelled like I was bathing in a smoothie! Good, but you have to be in the right mood for it!