LUSH Avobath Bath Ballistic

4.4

I love this! it tints the water a light green, plus it releases a refreshing lemony scent! I would definately buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

lovely! Nice smell, similar to that of the Sexy Peel soap, only moisturizing and glittery ;D Tints water a pretty light green and is not overly drying even for my super dry skin (granted I always add a few drops of bath oil as precaution) smells deliciously, is very refreshing and overall the best one.
Only drawback is that it's rather expensive to use as other than weekend treat for me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My favorite bath bomb yet!!! The smell is FANTASTIC!!! I've only tried 6 of the other bath bombs so far but I have used two of these already. I love that this bomb does not have any confetti in it which makes a mess of the tub. When I first try out a bath bomb I put it in an ugly nylon just in case they have added stuff inside the bombs. I prefer not having to do that so it is nice that this bomb smells awesome and doesn't make a mess of my tub. Not very relaxing to have to clean out the tub right after a bath imo. After using this in the bath my skin smells so good. Husband loves it. Also turns the water a pale green which is fun. Does not stain tub.

I bought this, Bathos and All that Jasmine, and this was the only bath product out of my LUSH shipment that I actually liked, scratch that, *loved*. It turned my water a lovely shade of green and smelled absolutely amazing, kind of citrus-y. The fragrance reminds me of spring. Definitely worth every penny.

My favorite Bath Bomb!! Turns the bath water a pretty shade of green. Its got a great lemongrass scent...its definitely energizing!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The best product for summer! Nothing beats slipping into a cool avobath on a hot day - the lemongrass instantly refreshes and revives you. If they ever discontinue this I shall cry!

It smelled great and made my skin silky soft. I would definitely buy this again!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I haven't had such great luck with LUSH products, but this was an exception! The smell is so sweet and energizing, and I love the beautiful green color it turns the water. And no ring around the tub! I took off one lippie for the price, but it's definitely worth the occasional splurge!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I can't wait to try my yummy-limey-lemony avobath! I don't feel bad about the price--Just knock it in half and it works just as good! I did this with my jingle spells and it still worked luverly.

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

Would I buy this product again? I alrady bought it again! this is my first ever LUSH product and I couldnt be happier. I usually rpefer sugary or spicy scents or even floral, so me liking this citrus was a surprise for me-but not the only one! I was expecting glitter, but saw only a hint ot it in the bath (we have terrible lighitng in there though) but when I dried off, there was a fine shimmer on muy skin! It left a fresh scent that was citrusy but also had a VERY light bit of incense to it. The water was a fun lime Jell-O color and it make the water, as anothe reviewer described, thicker. I noticed moisturizing as well. Love it.

Popular Bath Treatments