LUSH Avobath Bath Ballistic

4.4

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My favorite bath bomb yet!!! The smell is FANTASTIC!!! I've only tried 6 of the other bath bombs so far but I have used two of these already. I love that this bomb does not have any confetti in it which makes a mess of the tub. When I first try out a bath bomb I put it in an ugly nylon just in case they have added stuff inside the bombs. I prefer not having to do that so it is nice that this bomb smells awesome and doesn't make a mess of my tub. Not very relaxing to have to clean out the tub right after a bath imo. After using this in the bath my skin smells so good. Husband loves it. Also turns the water a pale green which is fun. Does not stain tub.

I bought this, Bathos and All that Jasmine, and this was the only bath product out of my LUSH shipment that I actually liked, scratch that, *loved*. It turned my water a lovely shade of green and smelled absolutely amazing, kind of citrus-y. The fragrance reminds me of spring. Definitely worth every penny.

on 9/26/2006 2:13:00 AM

My favorite Bath Bomb!! Turns the bath water a pretty shade of green. Its got a great lemongrass scent...its definitely energizing!

on 7/15/2006 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The best product for summer! Nothing beats slipping into a cool avobath on a hot day - the lemongrass instantly refreshes and revives you. If they ever discontinue this I shall cry!

on 6/7/2006 11:18:00 PM

It smelled great and made my skin silky soft. I would definitely buy this again!

on 4/22/2006 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I haven't had such great luck with LUSH products, but this was an exception! The smell is so sweet and energizing, and I love the beautiful green color it turns the water. And no ring around the tub! I took off one lippie for the price, but it's definitely worth the occasional splurge!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I can't wait to try my yummy-limey-lemony avobath! I don't feel bad about the price--Just knock it in half and it works just as good! I did this with my jingle spells and it still worked luverly.

on 3/13/2006 11:02:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

Would I buy this product again? I alrady bought it again! this is my first ever LUSH product and I couldnt be happier. I usually rpefer sugary or spicy scents or even floral, so me liking this citrus was a surprise for me-but not the only one! I was expecting glitter, but saw only a hint ot it in the bath (we have terrible lighitng in there though) but when I dried off, there was a fine shimmer on muy skin! It left a fresh scent that was citrusy but also had a VERY light bit of incense to it. The water was a fun lime Jell-O color and it make the water, as anothe reviewer described, thicker. I noticed moisturizing as well. Love it.

on 2/25/2006 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Avobath was a nice surprise for me. I'm used to dull, uncolored bath bombs that smell of some fake flowery fragrance that disappears from the water in a matter of seconds. Avobath is nothing like those, quite the opposite in fact. I felt like a little kid again in the bright green water, which had a very fine hint of green sparkle in it when I looked closely, and a lemon lime scent that went straight up my nose while lying in the bath. The smell was stronger than other bombs I've tried, although you could only smell it close up to the bath, and it didn't hang around my skin very long afterward. The only drawback - I often submerge in the bath water all the way over my lower face, to just under my nose. After a minute or two of doing this, I noticed a burning, stinging sensation all around my mouth and chin. Unpleasant as that was, I still enjoyed my Avobath - I just won't ever submerge with a bath ballistic again.

on 2/17/2006 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favourite, if not my favourite bath bomb. I say this even though it makes me feel disloyal to some of my flowery favourites, but on many occasions Avobath has been something of a saviour. When I have to get up very early in the morning, it makes me feel better when I tell myself at night that I will have a bath with one of these in the mornings. I am a doctoral student, and I find that this also clears my head when I am frustrated with writing. Avobath has made me a great fan of lemongrass in general. It really revitalizes you. Plus, the water gets all soft and weirdly...thicker. I know that is the avocado or whatever, and I like it despite that I don't have dry skin; it is very luxorious feeling and I don't feel like it is going to break me out (I rinse off afterward just in case, but then I'm paranoid). I would be shattered if they ever discontinued this one!

Top Rated LUSH Products