Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane , Dicaprylyl Ether , Water , Isododecane , Talc , Trihydroxystearin , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Silica Dimethyl Silylate , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Polyglyceryl 3 Beeswax , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Kaolin , Tribehenin , Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate , Propylene Carbonate , PEG 10 Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Polypropylene , Phenoxyethanol , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Chloride , Dimethiconol , Laureth 4 , BHT , Tocopherol , May Contain (+/-): , Titanium DioxideCI 77891 , Iron OxidesCI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

on 2/12/2015 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I used to swear by this product, but now I feel like it's too heavy on my skin and ends up making my skin look pasty and fake. The one good thing about this though is that a little lasts a long way and it took me AGES to finish it.

on 2/1/2015 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I am on my second tube of this stuff. I really like it as a concealer. It's very thick and blendable. There is however a small selection of colors. But I did find one to match my skin but it's slightly lighter. I really how I can use this alone and blend it out to a nice medium coverage. I do have oily skin and acne prone skin. It hasn't broke me out but it didn't control my oils that much. But more than it would if I didn't have it on. I like to use this first for my dark acne scars then go over with another foundation to even every thing out.

on 1/31/2015 10:25:00 AM

I heard so many good reviews about this product so I had to go out and buy it. I already had the stay matte pressed powder so I bought the primer and foundation to go with it. It looks nice if you don't focus too much on someone's face, however, if you take a picture with flash on it shows everything. Coverage is awful, it makes my red spots less red, yeah. But it makes my skin look flakey although it isn't and I'm extremely pale but most colours are too light for me. It's really cakey as well. I personally don't like it and wouldn't buy it again.

on 1/27/2015 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Coverage is nice, and I like the light mousse formula, but I have combination oily skin and I'm a nurse so I sweat a lot at work. I found that this foundation doesn't really keep the oil or shininess at bay. By mid morning my t-zone is a greasy mess, even after setting with powder. I've yet to find a foundation to meet my needs!

on 1/27/2015 4:24:00 PM

This foundation is beyond cakey. I wanted to gag the first time I put it fully on. That being said, it's decent when mixed with my facial lotion and a makes really good concealer. It does stay matte for a very long time and matched my skin color fine. I could only image using it for its intended purpose as theater makeup though.

on 1/26/2015 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

A thorough review on my website. I've spent months trying the products and have used it with fingers, brush and applicator sponge.

on 1/25/2015 1:44:00 AM

Bought this from target, i didn't read any reviews on this and i honestly though it was gonna be one of these cakey foundations but I was surprised by how good it is. I love how its light, natural looking and matte. It easily blends. I use the soft beige colour and i absolutely love it.

on 1/24/2015 1:25:00 PM

I love this foundation. It is cheap, but has a high quality look and feel which is much better than some name brand foundations I have used. I use this product after washing my face with dove bar soap (which I highly recommend for anyone with sensitive, acne-prone skin) and moisturizing. Only a small, pea sized drop of this foundation goes a LONG way and leaves a smooth, matte finish. I use a beauty blender to apply and then smooth it out with clean fingers if need be. A brush would work as well. I suggest setting it with Rimmel's Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder and then using a setting spray(I use NYX's matte finish). I absolutely love this product!

on 1/12/2015 4:29:00 AM

After I reviewed you-tube and saw somebody test this, I went and bought it. Turned out, #203-True beige was too orange and dark for me. I'm med-toned Asian and it was still to dark for me. The formula is decent for the money but I don't use it.

on 1/12/2015 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've tried Laura Mercier, Benefit, Estee Lauder, MAC, and Tarte foundations. I am very impressed with Rimmel, particularly the Stay Matte Liquid Mousse product. I use 200 along with the rimmel pressed powder (sandstorm) and my skin looks flawless. It looks natural, but not so natural that my other make up (lipstick, eyeliner, mascara) sticks out in stark contrast. My skin looks poreless and perfect, but not fake. The color match is spot on and lasting power is phenomenal. My only precaution is that the pressed powder does not offer the same shades as the mousse, so if you decide to air brush the look you may have to try different combinations of mousse and powder.

I couldn't ask for more! Rimmel please do not change or discontinue this product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials