Jane Oil Free foundation [DISCONTINUED]

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/29/2004 7:21:00 PM

I usually don't purchase drugstore brand foundation but I wanted to give this a try after hearing it provides good coverage.
I was surprised to see it works much better than expensive ones!
The coverage is great and it lasts all day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hate it! There was no color that matched my skin tone, but silly me I bought somthing I thought would work! It didn't. Super thick, hard to spread, and plain gross! I like my Stay Clam foundation much much better thank you very much!

on 2/28/2004 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Perfectly Awful. This is great for making skin look worse than it really is! It will magnify and accentuate pores beautifully. And despite how matte it goes on, my nose was shiny in no time at all. It simply does not have a pretty finish. Good packaging for something not worth packaging at all.

on 2/21/2004 5:08:00 AM

I have been using this since I was thirteen and I am eighteen right now. This one provided a really good coverage for my blemishes and occasional break outs. I have it in 'Ivory' which is slightly lighter than my skin tone. I normally wore 'Beige.' These foundation never made me break out. I give it a whole lot more credit and plus, it's a lot cheaper. I just wished the color choice were better and it was long-lasting.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in tan-excellent coverage, perfect match for my light brown skin (which is hard to find a good foundation for that doesn't have too much red in it). I wish the packaging were a little better-it's hard to remove from the bottle, and I don't like having foundation under my fingernail! Maybe this should have come in a tube? Anyway, other than that, I am very satisfied. Best of all, it's very inexpensive-I will never pay $10 for something I can buy for $2 that will do the same job!

on 1/24/2004 2:07:00 PM

Well I used this foundation b/c of all the good reviews. But it was way to thick and there was no color to match my skin tone!!! I'd rather stick to my 'Stay Calm' foundation.

on 12/12/2003 11:01:00 AM

I got this in Ivory. It is a good color match for my very light skin. This foundation is very, very thick. It is a full coverage foundation and seems to cover really well. I actually didn't cringe when I looked in the flourescent glared mirror at work. The coverage was that good. I didn't look all red and blotchy anymore. I have really acne prone skin and so far this has not caused an acne flare up. Best of all--I bought this for just $1.60. I feel like I got my money's worth.

on 11/29/2003 8:41:00 AM

This fdt gave me rash on my forehead where my skin is dryest. The ivory is very good match on my skin but it looks so cakey! I quess it is not a good fdt for dry skin.

on 9/21/2003 10:30:00 PM

This was okay as far as application. Just okay. It didn't bother my skin too much. It was almost impossible to get it out of the bottle it seemed as thick as toothpaste, but then on my skin it seemed watery. All this would have been okay given the price, but it was a very poor match for my skin. I looked jaundiced. I bought Ivory, but it was much darker than my skin so that my chest and face didn't match at all. BTW I'm ppp, neutral, dark green eyes.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't know if I would buy this again. Bisque is my perfect color, but I think this foundation is making me break out. It also looks shiny when I put it on, but it does go on smoothly. I have extremely oily skin so it would probably be best for those with normal skin.