April 17, 2014 | 1379 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Pink Lemonade Lipsmacker

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2003 12:18:00 PM More reviews by rakkle99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I have been using Pink Lemonade for years and it is my very favorite. Not too mushy, not too waxy and it smells great. I usually buy two or three tubes at a time just to make sure I don't run out. This is absolutely the best for moisture and shine without color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2003 8:50:00 AM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite lipsmacker! Smells AND tastes exactly like lemonade!!
Light and creamy,very moisturizing! Wish it had SPF,but that's ok,i'll just use it indoors. For under a buck,no complaining allowed!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2003 10:02:00 PM More reviews by catgoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is nice stuff! Cute yellow tube! I'm really liking it. I thought I'd pick this flavor because it seems very summer-ish and I tend to like citrus things. The product is pink, but goes on clear with a subtle sheen. It smells like tart pink lemonade! I find that it has a creamy consistancy, very moisturizing. It's really yummy!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2003 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Bubbles124

At first I was overwhelmed by the tartly scent, but now I'm used to it, and I love it! It moisturizes my lips, and leaves them looking a bit glossy and very pretty. Will definitely repurchase, especially since they are under $2!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2003 1:20:00 PM More reviews by peachgummies

This is my all-time favourite lipsmacker! It smells EXACTLY like pink lemonade! It doesn't have much of a tint, but it's a great balm to just throw in your pocket. Very moisturizing too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2003 5:23:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Tarty scent pink lemonade. Yum! pretty tube too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 1:01:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

yum! this is so refreshing - it smells and tastes *exactly* like pink lemonade!!! it's also very creamy, lightweight and moisturizing. it's not waxy, and quite comfortable on the lips. this is a great pick-me-up scent, very cheerful :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2003 8:04:00 PM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I hate to be vulgar, but this smells like acrid urine to me. I got one in my Easter basket when I was about 13. I loved Lipsmackers back then and was totally excited -- until I tried this on and almost puked. Good, other than the smell/taste. Nice, smooth forumla -- no g/d sparkles.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2003 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Jenelle

This is my absolute favourite lipsmacker. I have been using Pink Lemonade for years. It is the only flavour that I consistently like. I love the smell, but it doesn't really have a taste or leave a colour, which I don't mind. It is also really cheap, about $2, and lasts for a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2002 7:45:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great smelling Lip Smacker. It goes on nice and sheer and keeps my lips smooth and hydrated. Best of all, it's dirt cheap!