Bonne Bell Pink Lemonade Lipsmacker

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/28/2003 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is nice stuff! Cute yellow tube! I'm really liking it. I thought I'd pick this flavor because it seems very summer-ish and I tend to like citrus things. The product is pink, but goes on clear with a subtle sheen. It smells like tart pink lemonade! I find that it has a creamy consistancy, very moisturizing. It's really yummy!!

on 6/27/2003 12:53:00 AM

At first I was overwhelmed by the tartly scent, but now I'm used to it, and I love it! It moisturizes my lips, and leaves them looking a bit glossy and very pretty. Will definitely repurchase, especially since they are under $2!

on 5/18/2003 1:20:00 PM

This is my all-time favourite lipsmacker! It smells EXACTLY like pink lemonade! It doesn't have much of a tint, but it's a great balm to just throw in your pocket. Very moisturizing too!

on 4/9/2003 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Tarty scent pink lemonade. Yum! pretty tube too.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

yum! this is so refreshing - it smells and tastes *exactly* like pink lemonade!!! it's also very creamy, lightweight and moisturizing. it's not waxy, and quite comfortable on the lips. this is a great pick-me-up scent, very cheerful :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hate to be vulgar, but this smells like acrid urine to me. I got one in my Easter basket when I was about 13. I loved Lipsmackers back then and was totally excited -- until I tried this on and almost puked. Good, other than the smell/taste. Nice, smooth forumla -- no g/d sparkles.

on 1/31/2003 7:45:00 PM

This is my absolute favourite lipsmacker. I have been using Pink Lemonade for years. It is the only flavour that I consistently like. I love the smell, but it doesn't really have a taste or leave a colour, which I don't mind. It is also really cheap, about $2, and lasts for a while.

on 11/10/2002 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a great smelling Lip Smacker. It goes on nice and sheer and keeps my lips smooth and hydrated. Best of all, it's dirt cheap!

on 11/9/2002 9:06:00 PM

Great smelling and tasting Lipsmacker. Reminds me a bit of Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, but you can eat it! :) There is a *bit* of tartness to this one, and maybe it was just a psychosomatic thing, but I swear I felt my lips tingle a bit, as though I was tasting a real lemon!

Popular Lip Glosses