Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

3.8

Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicyric Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxythyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Dipropylene Glycol.

on 2/15/2015 10:27:00 PM

I wear this as my 'lazy' or casual foundation. It leaves a light coverage which conceals redness and light blemishes. It gives my face a fresh glow and takes very little time to apply. I love how cheap this stuff is. I do not wear it on very hot and humid days though as it does get a bit oily on the face during the very hot days in summer.

on 2/13/2015 4:24:00 PM

LOVE! Firstly let me say, I am usually broken out with some acne, which is why I would always wear full coverage foundations. I have tried lighter weight ones too though. Lately because I stopped eating dairy (well, cut out about 90% of it ..) and started taking evening primrose oil supplements, my acne is virtually gone. My skin tone is brighter/even and I have never been happier. SO - this might be a biased review since I'm already so happy that my acne is gone. The problem is, I introduced all these new solutions at the same time. So I'm not sure if its the combination of all working or if its one thing working. The point is, this bb cream obviously does not make me break out, I actually have noticed my skin literally improving more each day. My pores are looking less visible (except for like one or two bad pores on the side of my nose). This gives the perfect amount of coverage and I've had my boyfriend even say " wow I can't believe you aren't wearing any make up, this is unusual of you but I like it you look so pretty" . So yes he's super sweet but he truly thought I wasn't wearing any makeup at all. That is how natural this bb cream looks, but somehow covers up imperfections too. The ingredient that I admire so much about this product is the salicylic acid. That acid is what keeps acne away by clearing out the gunk in your pores. It keeps them unclogged and breathing well. (benzoyl peroxide is what TREATS existing pimples). This is the best preventative foundation/bb cream! Just make sure you moisturize your face any time you wash it. I wash morning and night, meaning I wash AND moisturize twice a day. You have to be smart about your regimen- your skin is unique to you.

on 2/10/2015 10:31:00 AM

What a great find this is. I wanted something light, natural looking, that felt good on the skin, covered enough to even out skin tone and let my skin shine through and control unwanted oil throughout the day. Well this is what I got with this bb cream. I initially bought the non oil free version at a cheaper price to trial (not really thinking Maybelline was going to be all that, how wrong was I) I was so impressed with the look of the non oil version on my skin and with comments from my partner on how nice my skin looked and how he preferred it when I was wearing this that I figured it is good! I decided to try the oil free version though as I prefer not to have to add a powder if necessary. So I bought this oil free version and its the answer to my prayers. Its equally good a light moisturiser texture, it covers enough for me and it leaves my skin looking naturally pretty with no cakey look whatsoever. No powder added and no shine throughout the day. I added the Maybelline 24 hour superstay concealer (now Maybelline is my new favourite brand!) under my eyes and a tiny dab on the end of my nose where redness can shine through and I was good all day. I'm so pleased to have found what appears to be my perfect bb cream after trying so many that I've been disappointed in, including high end. Well done Maybelline!

on 2/8/2015 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

If you will apply this bb cream without powder , you will get light coverage that will cover some of your redness. And if apply it with a powder , u can get amazing medium coverage. So this product live my skin moisturized , not oily and not dry

It is good for light coverage. I use this as a foundation every weekday for school and it is pretty good. I only wear it on my t-zone though because it's the only area where I have blemish marks and stuff. I'm not sure if it actually did anything for pimples though. Since it's the winter, my skin is dry and sometimes flaky despite me moisturizing and sometimes the bb cream looks really weird and flaky. And at the end of the day it is a little like slippery on my forehead and it just has a weird texture. It just looks really weird on my dry skin. I think it'll look fine on non-dry skin though. I am waiting for this to run out so I can try an actual foundation. I think it is weird just because my skin is dry right now.

on 2/2/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

With Spring & Summer just around the corner I thought I would give BB Creams a try. Ive heard many good things about BB Creams on blogs and Youtube. I gave this one a try and boy do I regret it. In MAC foundation, Im an NC40. This BB Cream looked hideous on my olive/yellow complexion. I loved the longevity of it and the fact that its a lightweight cream with some coverage but I cannot use it. Drugstore brands need to step up their game and provide options to women of color. Till they do I will not be trying their BB Creams or foundations again!

on 2/1/2015 3:11:00 AM

I have literally tried every drugstore bb cream and this is the stand out one for me. Stays on all day and gives amazing coverage for a bb, which is exactly what I need. So lightweight and just love everything about it! Will defiantly be repurchasing this as my everyday go to cover

bought this because I've heard great things about it but am a bit disappointed as it's quite orange. whether that's because I am so pale and my ginger hair makes it look more orange but I wouldn't buy this again.

on 1/30/2015 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall very happy with this product; great coverage, treats acne, and for the most part does its job well. As someone with more sensitive/oily skin this was a great find and for a BB Cream the price is not that bad.

on 1/29/2015 4:31:00 PM

ORANGE is all I can say. No human is this shade.