Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

3.8

Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicyric Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxythyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Dipropylene Glycol.

I love this stuff! I have pretty clear skin but when I wear some foundation it makes me break out and I don't like the cakey feel. This feels like a moisturizer. This stuff says it clears skin and I believe it. It is not super heavy coverage, but definitely noticeably healthier brighter looking complexion. My husband actually told me that my skin looked really good one day, and all I was wearing was this. And my husband doesn't notice things like that often. It does not control shine, but gives a very nice glowing look to skin. I love how light this feels, and it stays on until you wipe it off! I have been sweating for hours before and my skin looked great and I came home and washed my face and couldn't believe how much was still on. I am a repeat customer. Try only covering one side of your face when applying to see the difference. It's natural looking so at first I felt disappointed until I did the half face and immediately realized it did more than I realized. I do usually cover with a powder to set, and mattify and give extra coverage, but it is great stuff.

Kinda orange (light to medium shade)

Love this product i wear it almost every single day.
Looks natural, blends in with your skin really nice to apply.
Only negative thing is that it does make your face either a bit oily at times or it comes off fast. Still love it

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Initially when I first purchased this product I was in love with it. Cute packaging. Love that it's got SPF. Very creamy, easily blended and can be easily built up for a little more coverage. The shade medium is a perfect colour match for me. It's great for days when I don't feel like a full face of makeup or I'm just popping out to the shops for a bit. The only thing I am not loving is how quickly my T-zone gets oily with this in winter, I think due to the fact I moisturise my face morning/night more religiously than summer. I find I'm an oily mess after only 2-3 hours of application, even when I set my face with powder. Second time I've purchased this BB cream. I'll keep it for summer months but might look around for a more matte BB cream to use in winter.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Best BB Cream Ever!!! I had recently discontinued birth control & my skin went through the worst change ever. Breakouts, dark marks and uneven skin tone. Since using this product my face has dramatically cleared up! At first when i didnt see any changes right away from using product I was discouraged but still continued to use. I still havent made it through entire bottle and my skin looks amazing! I apply bb cream after moisturizer and under foundation. Sometimes i just wear it on my 'natural' days and set it with a powder. My skin is brighter, radiant and clear. I suggest every female purchase!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It works well as a primer under other foundations. It's a really nice light foundtion/bb cream/whatever. I use this on natural days where I want something light and natural. Looks like skin. I set with powder and it holds up pretty well on a normal day. I'm out right now, but it's on my list to repurchase when I need something like this again.

I have VERY dry, sensitive (occasionally acne prone) and yellow toned skin. "Medium Sheer" is the probably the best color match I have EVER found at the drugstore. It isn't too pink toned, and the yellow shade doesn't oxidize into orange. The color is actually *perfect* for my NC27 skin. That's definitely a HUGE plus for me.

I mentioned that my skin is DRY. I have dry skin but I can get clogged pores. My larger pores can be super congested but my skin will still be dry and flakey- never shiny or "greasy/oily" in appearance. When I apply product to my skin, it almost never blends out smoothly without setting on my dryer areas. This BB cream blends easily over my entire face. It is buildable on my super hard to work with skin. Normally building up product on my face leaves me CAKEY. This is honestly the smoothest application and gives me MEDIUM coverage with the first layer.

The consistency of this BB is like a liquid mousse. It is a lot more lightweight than the liquid mousse foundation that Maybelline also carries. It is not only lighter, but the finish is a lot "softer." I would say the Dream Liquid Mousse foundation has a more satin sheen, while this Pure BB Cream had a soft matte cream finish. It is very blurring and angelic looking!

I will forever repurchase! Love this product more every time I use it :)

Pros- Lightweight Light coverage (like it's supposed to) Not super expensive The color I have matches me well (light) Cons- Sticks to my dry patches (it helps if you put on a good moisturizer beforehand) Not really an all day thing in my experience If you want coverage this is not for you Overall its a decent product, I would probably buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

In high school I tried to buy the cheapest makeup at the drugstore, but I haven't been as frugal since I make a bit of cash now. This was one of the makeup I purchased back in high school, and I'm finally making a review of it after so long. LOL

Pro: -Cheap & has SPF for face
-Coverage is decent
-Product last a while (Had mine's for a good year)

Con: -I have dry skin & it clung to my dry patches, but it can be remedied by using a good moisturizer beforehand

Overall I find there's more pros than cons with this, but since my skin sucks it keeps me from repurchasing it.

(Please give it a try though if your skin is fairly normal!)

This is so nice to wear to school or if you just don't feel like wearing a full face. It has a nice sheer coverage and the colors are spot on