October 22, 2014 | 2066 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Pure BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by cbaker6653

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My first BB cream, and I'm hooked! I don't wear a lot of makeup because I have acne prone skin. I figured I'd try this for some light coverage because it's supposed to help with acne. I haven't notice any great reduction of pimples, but then again, I do use 2 prescription acne meds for that. It goes on evenly with fingers or a brush. I prefer a brush for minimizing the look of pores. It really does a good job of covering redness and evening my very uneven skin tone. I use the "Light to Medium" shade, and I set it with e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder (mostly on the t-zone where I usually get shiny). Then I add some color using e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Brozer (in St. Lucia). It's a quick and inexpensive beauty regimen that I'm happy to add to my morning routine! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by angelica03martinez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love the coverage it gives and the texture and overall how well it feels but I wish the color matched me better it does have a variety of colors but I wish they were warmer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by kategrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't fault the product. I have very oily cheeks and forehead, but my nose and chin are very dry. This kept my oils at bay (without using a powder) and didn't dry out my dry areas throughout the day! It is a light comfortable coverage and dries to a semi-matte finish, it does't feel like you are wearing anything at all! It doesn't hurt that the packaging is also super cute :) I don't really have any blemishes so I cannot say if the salicylic acid had much effect. Over all a flawless every day, super cheap bb cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Beatuxz

I was so excited to try this product. The price is good. The coverage is light-medium. The salicylic acid didnt help me to treat spots. When i have more time to do my makeup i dont use it, but when i am in hurry i always use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by lizzles630

ABSOLUTELY love this product! I have had this for a solid month now and have used it almost everyday. This is a great product for people with acne-prone skin, as it has salicylic acid which helps with acne. I haven't seen a huge difference in acne, but this hasn't broken me out either which is good. The thing I love about this however is that my skin doesn't get oily throughout the day, even without powder. The packaging is great as well, it's very sanitary because it comes in a squeeze bottle. All in all, I say try it. It's rather cheap and it's definitely worth a shot!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Dcruz26

I've been using it for a week now. On the first day my skin was ridiculously oily! I'm not sure if it was the humidity or my skin getting used to a new product or a combination of both. I do have oily skin but have found that my skin gets oilier faster with this BB cream. It does have decent coverage but I wouldn't say medium...probably somewhere in between light and medium coverage. It has not broken me out which is always a concern for me. I will definitely use up the tube but I will not repurchase. I also find that it is not a lot of product (the tube is quite small). I think it will work great for someone that does not have oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by quickclamour

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff makes my skin looks so glowy and even. love that the lotion is in the concealer. i love looking my best

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by silverbrook

I've been using this for 2 weeks and it a) doesn't break me out and b) seems great for light summer makeup. It seems to make my face look sliiiiightly smoother, and also helps control oil production for me. I will repurchase this, because I am of the sort that hates heavy makeup. This provides just enough color for evening out skin tone and the salicylic acid provides some peace of mind for me. I apply Olay SPF 15 lotion before I put this on... not sure if that changes efficacy or not, but I don't want to go outside with salicylic acid on and no SPF. I do wish they had more colors, but since it's very light coverage, it's not a huge issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Lrc1024

I was a little hesitant of trying a bb cream. I wanted to try the dream fresh but read reviews and never could make a decision.. So I seen this, read some reviews and with the salicylic acid I decided to try it! Also because my mom took my cover up so I had to run to the store and had somewhat of a reason to finally cave in! I've been breaking out recently cause I'm about to start my period. So I had 3 zits yesterday, used this for the first time and when I woke up 2 of them were gone and one was smaller! Who would have thought it'd be this great?! Considering most products for acne control don't work. I wanted to use a bb cream for summer cause always putting on foundation seemed a bit too heavy in this heat! But I love how natural it makes me look as well. And the finish is great! I do use concealer underneath, but still looks natural. It's a small tube but I also didn't use very much and it gave me a pretty decent coverage. It evens out my skin great. I think I'm in love with this stuff! Plus the packaging is cute. I've now been telling everyone how great this stuff is. I do use powder over this and so far it's been great! I guess I've officially hopped on the bandwagon!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff it doesn't break me out! The only downside is the lack of color but other than that it is great!