August 29, 2014 | 917 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Satin Hands

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by tjspiano

Love that the scrub & cleansing gel is now in one step - and a pump! Once the extra emolient cream is rubbed in my tube of scrub and then gel got goopy. This really does a great job on smoothing out my hands and making them soft, but I wish the hand cream came in fragrance free.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2008 7:50:00 PM More reviews by ndcordov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a mini set of this as a gift and love it. It makes my hands baby soft without being overly greasy or highly scented. The balm absorbs amazingly well and I've gotten many compliments on my hands since using it, that never happened before so it has to be the product. A little pricey but worth the splurge.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2008 5:51:00 AM More reviews by PowersL

It's too rich for my hands; however, I love it for my feet!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2007 5:37:00 PM More reviews by djsiberia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i used the 3 steps...i dislike the smell of the lotion. it reminds me of old plastic band-aids. it does an awesome job of smoothing rough dry hands for winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2007 6:55:00 PM More reviews by lauradfromnc

This is one of my favorite Mary Kay products and as a former consultant I have tried most of them. I use the 3 piece set but I squeeze the extra emollient cream and the exfoliating scrub into my hands at once to save a step. I rub them all over and then rinse off with warm water. After drying my hands I apply the moisturizing lotion which is pretty rich. I have dry skin so I love it and its new mango scent. I have a friend who has chronic sweaty hands and she says this is the only thing she can use that doesn't just go away. They make a mini set and I recommend anyone try it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 1:04:00 AM More reviews by addysmom

This is a great set. I like to use it at night and then put on moisture gloves and sleep with them on. I also use it on my feet and sleep with socks on. Great item!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 5:37:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie22890

i received a sample of the Satin Hands Hand Cream from a Mary Kay consultant in my neighborhood. i've been using it for almost a month now; the sample lasted quite a while. this lotion is richer and more emollient than the Vaseline lotions i've used before. the packaging was very attractive, and i didn't need a lot of the product to moisturize my hands. it made my hands smooth and silky, and it smells wonderful. i would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2007 5:54:00 PM More reviews by bluebirdie_ca

I have pets and I pet them. I wash my hands a few dozen times a day and go through hand cream like crazy. I can visually see the difference after using this kit. I have tried many other brands and so far MK Satin Hands works the best for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2007 1:23:00 AM More reviews by addiktdtoprodukt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This 3 piece kit is phenomenal. I have repurchased numerous times.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Keslynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the newer pampering set, which has 3 steps - extra emollient night cream, satin smoothie hand scrub, satin hands hand cream. All come in a nice little peach-colored plastic tote so it's easy to keep them together.

The emollient hand cream is very moisturizing but also very greasy. I have used this by itself on my heels with good results. But, since it's the first step, most of the greasiness is washed off with the scrub. Step two is the scrub which is a great exfoliator. It takes the dead skin right off, but it's not drying. It has a lovely peach smell. The final step is the hand cream which is one of the best lotions I've ever tried. I hate lotions that leave greasy residue, but this one doesn't at all! It absorbs quickly and leaves your hands smooth.

The only downside is that the creams are a little smelly. It would be nice if they smelled as good as the scrub.

This set really does give you satin hands. As others have mentioned, it's great for the feet too. It's a nice, quick way to take good care of your hands.