July 31, 2014 | 2050 users online

Lips - Jordana - Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

Love this! I have it in candied coral, a neon peach pink color. Stays on almost all day, I only have to reapply once!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by babysharks

Perfect dupe for all the mid to higher end balm stains out there! I went into Walgreens looking for a certain shade of Revlon's Balm Stain and was disappointed to see that the selection was pretty minimal. I was leaving the store and thought I saw the Revlon stains up front, but they turned out to be $4 tubes of Jordana Balm Stain! I've had good luck with Jordana pencil liners and gloss before, so I decided to give "Honey Love" a try and I'm so glad I did. This was an exact dupe for the Revlon shade I wanted! Great staying power, not drying, and the price can't be beat. I'm looking forward to trying the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Terese4444

Fabulous product if you can find a shade that works for you. I love stains but most of the time they turn bright & obnoxious on my nc15 fair skin so bought Sweet pink but it turned way too bright pink, Honey Love was mauvey nude, but Nude Chic was perfect! Glossy, mlbb color that lasts and is cheap. I've tried the stick stains, crayons and markers, from several brands h/e and d/s and this is the best color for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Yup these are just as good as Clinique chubby sticks & Revlons just bitten kissable balms. I've tried quite a few of these guilt free as 3 of them are the cost of one of Revlons! The formula is thinner & the color more saturated, one swipe gives full opaque color. It feels smooth like a balm & the darker shades leave a stain while the nuder shades wear off quicker. However I reach for the NC more, the brighter shades are too much for my NC20 skin, barely pigmented light pink lips. My mother whos fair compared to me but has darker lips is able to get more use out of the other shades. Perosnally, I use the HL & TC as a base under other lippies. The SP & CC are never touched because there too extreme for me. I want to pick up the red shade to feather out & give the popsicle ombre effect for the colder months. Heres the breakdown of the ones I own so far:

Nude Chic-taupey brown with silver glitter, leaves glossy sheen
Sweet Pink-pastel cool pink, matte finish
Candied Coral-pastel bright orangey coral, matte finish
Honey Love-darker version of Nude chic. More brown with silver glitter
Terra Crave-Caramel tan brown, satin finish

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by dachua

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate to be the first one to say I was disappointed with this! I bought it in Honey Love, it's a very natural color, definitely 'ylbb'--so much so that I can hardly tell I'm wearing it except for a slight shine. I wouldn't complain about a product based on color, maybe I should have picked something a bit more saturated--but my biggest complaint is that I found it to last (no exaggeration) about 10 minutes, then it was gone. Pretty much a do-nothing product for me. I gave it a 3 because of price and how it feels going on, but no stain, no staying power at all for me.
I decided to purchase in Terra Crave also while these were on sale. Nice, but I don't find it to have much color at all--kind of a brownish pinky-coral that just enhances my natural lip. I find that unless I use a very light application, I end up with lipstick crumbs at the corners of my mouth. No one has mentioned this, maybe I'm the only one who's experienced it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Based on the reviews here and recommendations by bloggers, I had to try these and I am so glad I did. I bought Cranberry Crush and Honey Love. Others have been describing Honey Love as a great MLBB and they're right on the money. This is a great every day shade, especially for a neutral work look. I'm a little on the fence with the Cranberry Crush as I would have liked it to come out a bit deeper and more wine toned, personally, but its a very pretty shade. I really haven't noticed much of a scent with these or taste either which is nice. The formula is very moisturizing and not sticky nor is it drying like some brands I've tried. I would have given it 5 stars except the staining effect wasn't as long lasting as I would have liked. However, the moisture effect was really, really nice and that did last longer than I expected. I also didn't have any issues with it traveling outside my lip lines either I will say that for the price, the moisture and the range of colors, this is a great buy and definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by ShawndyLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Great product! I started with "Candied Coral" and loved it so much, I went back for 3 other colors. So far it seems these truly last ALL day. Even after washing my face at the end of the day, this color STILL hadn't budged! I had to use special waterproof makeup remover to remove it! Well worth the $2.99!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ashleyl917

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I heard all the buzz about these on YouTube and since I do enjoy the Revlon Balmstains I figured I'd check these out as well. So far I only have Cranberry Crush but I truly do love it. It feels great on my lips, not dry or sticky. It's just a very comfortable feel. In addition I think the color is beautiful and I'm headed to Walgreens tomorrow to pick up another color or two. My only complaint would be that I do notice more transfer with this than with the Revlon Balmstains, but it's less than a gloss or a lipstick would be so it's something I'm totally fine with. I waited for about two weeks for Cranberry Crush to be in stock and I honestly I think it was pretty worth the wait. The gloss does fade as does the color, but it still leaves you with a hint of a beautiful cranberry color. Not too much for a minimal makeup day look but pretty enough for a night out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

I purchased this in honey love. Its become my everyday MLBB shade. Its sort of a mauvey dark pink color. What I like most about this is the color stays true, it doesnt get darker or brighter like the revlon balm stains. Its very easy to apply and feels comfortable on my lips, not too drying and not too thin. It lasts a few hours with normal eating and drinking. For $3.00 you cant go wrong with these.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by BeckyR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked up two of these at my local Walgreens recently and thought I'd share my impression. Let me start by saying that it is extremely rare to find these items in stock at any of the three Walgreens in my town and I can see why. These balms are awesome! The colors I picked up were Rock n Rouge and Cranberry Crush. Rock n Rouge is a very bright red- think popsicles or Icees. One coat is enough to give you a sheer wash of red. Two coats gives you a "look at me" pop of color, which I love. Cranberry Crush is a darker, berry red. It's a great color for a night out. Wear time is about average for a balm- you'll probably be reapplying every few hours. Now, the moisturizing part of this balm stain is not to be outdone by the color. These balms provide amazing hydration. My lips have been getting very dried out lately and my Jordana have helped keep the cracking to a minimum. They also provide a slight sheen to the lips when initially applied. Honestly I can't say enough good things about these products. Best part is they only retail for $2.99! The only thing that may turn some people off is the scent. There is a very strong artificial fruit scent when you first apply that takes a while to go away. If anyone has ever owned a Strawberry Shortcake doll, that gives you a good idea about the smell. I don't mind it personally, but it's something to be aware of if you're sensitive to smell. All in all, I'm really liking these and will definitely be getting more. I want to get my mitts on a Candied Coral haha.