July 29, 2014 | 910 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam II

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by vivaglamII

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to MAC looking for Flesh Pot or Myth (I've seen and read a lot of good reviews about them) since I wanted to try out the nude lipstick color. The MAC counters here in the Philippines don't carry any of those nude lipstick shades but I chanced upon Viva Glam II and I instantly fell in love with it! It was just the right kind of nude for me. I'm so lucky I found it since I know that it's very hard to look for a nice nude shade that complements your skin tone. It doesn't make my face look as pale as a ghost. It goes very well with my smoky eyes. Love love love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 5:12:00 AM More reviews by mishkee

This is a great nude for someone like me who doesnt like a super pale nude such as myth. I am NC30 and it is very flattering. I had a hard time finding the right nude for me but this is great. It is a little drying but I love pairing it with C-Thru gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by dreapal81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is holy grail status for me. My all time favorite lipstick from mac. It is a satin and more of a pinky mauve nude on my pigmented lips, I think it suits my nc42 skintone perfectly. I like to pair it with silk lipliner from prestige and she loves candy gloss on top. This is love!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful color, washes me out a little though. I have VERY pigmented lips and nw30 skin. Good lipstick, not hg though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Lux77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lippie, this is my go to nude mauve, I love the satin finish, its my favorite so it works out perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by terarose32287

I love love love this product. It was the first MAC Lipstick that I ever purchased. I went back and forth on buying this for the first couple of trips I made to the MAC counter and when in that section I always picked it up and swatched it or tried it on. Then I finally gave in and bought it and I wished I hadn't waited so long to do so. It is the perfect "dirty pink" It is my HG nude lipstick. Not too nude where it washes you out, just the perfect flush of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by SareenaS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was pleasantly surprised by this lipstick. It actually is quite flattering on me. On my pigmented lips it shows up as a beigey nude pink colour. It doesnt wash me or look too brown as others have said. It is a satin which is opaque but drying so I need to use a lip balm underneath (I took off one lippie for the texture). I love what MAC does with the viva glam collection and this is my favourite viva glam colour. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by olivedgreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I've been on the hunt for a nude lipstick for a long time. The concealer-like lighter nudes just looked wrong on me.. brings into question: why is that girl's lips 5x paler than the rest of her face?
Don't get me wrong, those paler nudes look so pretty in the tube and I WISH I could pull them off, but they just look off on me. (I'm tan/medium skin tone with golden yellow undertones).

At first, I completely overlooked Viva Glam II. In the tube it was a dark peach with a slightly muted pink in it. I didn't think it would be a good nude shade until I tried it off after two Makeup Artists from different MAC stores both recommended it to me.

This lipstick doesn't wash me out, and doesn't look unnatural on me! It mutes my pigmented lips, makes them feel moisturized and the shade of the lipstick is actually very pretty on as opposed to in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this shade really neutralizes the color of my lips and allows me to wear stronger eye colors without looking too made up. it is light enough for my skin tone (fair-medium) to appear nude, but doesn't wash me out. Plus, i really like that the proceeds go towards a good cause.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Annazraf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my GOD! I freakin' love this color! The consistency is great despite the fact that it has a matte finish. I an NC30-35 and from Indian descent. My lips are also noticeably pigmented and this color looks like the viva glam V but without the shimmer on my lips. Will buy over and over again!!