Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

2.9

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

on 1/12/2015 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have dry skin so I used this as a primer, I did not notice that it minimized pores but it did made my make-up slide around my face. Also my tube had tiny pieces of black pigment coming out? weird! Overall would not recommend, to expensive, to greasy and does not really work.

on 1/11/2015 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The packaging is really cute so you get such high hopes this is going to work when it doesn't. It makes the skin smooth and baby like (TICK)...but it doesn't do anything for pores! Not many pros to it..for £8 I wouldn't bother paying for it again. Save your money and go for something more professional, like Benefit's "Porefessional".

on 1/11/2015 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I bought this in hopes that I would minimize the look of my extremely big pores. The product comes in a squeeze tube, with cute packaging. The product went on easily, and glided over my skin smoothly. While it did make my skin look/feel smooth, it did nothing for my pores. Also, this made me breakout- the product isn't greasy, but any product containing silicone/dimethicone makes me breakout.

on 1/10/2015 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I actually really like! I have pretty dry skin in the winter, and this silicon base helps my makeup glide on the skin and blend beautifully. It also helps reduce the appearance of my pores, but they're not very big. I like the way it makes my skin feel really soft and the way makeup applies on top. There is a lot of better stuff out there, but this is good for the price!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

its does stop my skin looking cakey and dry as it is as silicone base. it does fill in pores and give the effect of smoother looking skin. However it is not a pore eraser as it has no coverage and does not hide anything. on oily skin this product does slip off your face by the end of the day. overall it is a good primer to prep your skin for a foundation or a BB cream

on 12/22/2014 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

No bueno and not a dupe for the porefessional

on 12/15/2014 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It did make my skin lovely and soft, and it did fill in my pores, but it didnt sit on my skin long, even when I wore it alone, and when I put it under my makeup, my makeup was sliding off in only a few hours. Not impressed for the expense of this product and all the hype about it.

on 12/14/2014 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Not greasy. I have combination skin and I tend to get skin discoloration on my cheeks in the winter.with or without makeup, this product makes my skin super smooth and even. When I apply my foundation it goes on smooth and flawless. My makeup didn't diminish its flawless look all day.i also apply this after washing my face at night instead of lotion.doesnt feel heavy and my skin feel so good

I really like how it looks on me but product wise, It's really oily on my face. The packaging looks really great though.

on 12/6/2014 3:21:00 PM

The only thing this has to offer is its adorable packaging. Aside from that, this made my skin oily, blurred NOTHING, and broke my face out. I had such high hopes for this, and it fell miserably short.

Popular Primer/ Correctors