August 28, 2014 | 1679 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by bigmac2015

After reading the reviews I decided to give this a try because I was desperate to fix my oily, shiny skin.

I was very disappointed. It felt greasy on my fingers and then on my face. When I rubbed it all in, I noticed no difference at all with my pores or my oiliness. I kept it on all day to see if it would improve and it sadly didn't. My face looked just as shinny as it always did!

This is my opinion and experience!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far I've had no reactions (cystic acne, rashes, etc). Usually I have a reaction pretty quickly so it's easy to tell if I can use something or not. There's few primers I can use, very few sadly. This, MUF and a tarte primer is it so far. Maybelline has become one of my fav brands these days, right up there with the higher end stuff. Will update if needed.
Edit: still no reactions but it doesn't really do much for my mu or pores so I'll keep searching.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by 1nov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I didn't like it .. I prefer LOREAL Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Skin Smoother .

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by FrancescaEQ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited about this primer but sadly I'm not crazy about it, I don't know why people love the packaging so much, I prefer my make up to look more feminine than this but that doesn't matter at all.

Anyway on to the important stuff, the actual product is strange, it looks like silicone and is very lightweight.The first time I tried it I squeezed it on my fingers like normal and started to apply it to my face it goes on like air, you can barely even feel the product or where you've applied it. I put my foundation on a few minutes later and it felt so slippery and greasy all day.

I then went over to youtube to see what other people thought and took some advice from Nicole Guerriero and used a much smaller amount and rubbed it in really well. I then waited a few minutes as normal to apply my make and this time it was much better, my make up stayed on all day and looked OK. I was most excited about this primer being a pore filler as I have some visible pores by the sides of my nose, I didn't notice any difference here really they just looked the same.

I've not really recommended this to anyone as I'm not a huge fan but it seems to work well for other people, I personally haven't touched it for a few weeks now I think it will be my back up in case I run out of other primers or something but I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Meggs88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have mild acne and mildly oily skin and I really like this product. If your skin is like mine or worse, you don't need a lot which in my book isn't a bad thing because it last longer. It has a very silky/satin feel so I can understand some people would find this "greasy". However I find when I put a little drop on my finger tip and rub it together on my fingertips with both hands and then pat on my face it applies nicely. I might do a second round of patting where I feel I need it more and it's a nice primer also. It isn't a miracle worker and photoshops your flaws but it makes pores less visible and skin matte so for the price it's worth a try. LESS IS MORE!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by moonlightrebel83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

After three tries, I finally threw this product out. I've been using Benefit PoreFessional and was looking for a cheaper alternative. This is certainly not it. It felt heavy on my skin and actually accentuated my pores. My foundation (Kat Von D Lock It) settled into the pores and my face was polka dotted! I actually had to take my makeup off and re-do it each time. It's like there was too much dimethicone, silicone, or one of the -cones in there. Foundation smeared everywhere. It was just a mess.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

To start off I'm fairly acne prone but this didn't break me out.

Second of all I have tried patting this in, rubbing this in, and rubbing this in then patting with a tissue to absorb any left over oil. I still end up an oil slick with this. I have orange-rind type pores on my cheeks. This does not fill them in.

I have no idea how anyone else gets this to work for them. It's more similar to the Smashbox primer than Porefessional. I'd use this for priming if it didn't leave me an oil slick.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by jessivee

When initially trying this product, I wasn't very impressed. Now however, I found a way to make it greatly diminish the look of my pores! I warm it up on sanitized fingers then lightly pat over skin and somewhat "press" into my skin that needs pore reduction with a rolling technique using the tips of my fingers. This in conjunction with doing the same technique with my foundation (the press/roll with my fingers on areas where my pores are larger, aka cheeks near my nose) then finishing with a light dust of translucent powder, pressed or loose, makes my pores practically invisible! A very thin layer is needed! While I use a brush for foundation, I still use the press/roll technique as mentioned above with my fingers where I want my pores minimized.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this for roughly a month now. I don't have super large pores, I generally apply this on my nose, chin, and upper cheeks. I mostly use this like a primer and it works great for me. I'm fair skinned and have just a few problem areas so this helps smooth my foundation really well. My only complaint is I wish it was bigger for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by dncarolyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I finally tracked this down in Canada and was excited to try it. I have massive pores on my nose and I have always used Benefit's Porefessional to hide them. I was hoping that this would be a cheaper alternative. Unfortunately, not the case. It's clear so it doesn't really hide anything. It blurred pores slightly, but not nearly as well as Porefessional (which has colour). Wasn't impressed.

After a few months I decided to try it again since I am now using a BB cream that does a decent job at covering my pores. I figured Baby Skin would make everything smoother. I didn't notice a difference, except that it broke me out terribly.

Would not recommend.