Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

3.0

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pleasantly surprised! I was about to bite the bullet and buy Benefit Porefessional ($37) after being unable to find Monistat anti-chafing, when I saw this out the corner of my eye. Smoothed out my skin (not fully air brushed, but even). I have oily skin and well it kept it fairly shine free. Did my makeup at 9am and it still look ok at 6am next day!!! (Shift work).
I use L'oreal Super Blendable foundation.

on 8/14/2014 11:13:00 PM

This is not a go to primer for me. It feels nice on the skin but doesn't really absorb. A few hours later it makes my skin feel greasy. I don't notice any blur of pores either. It's too bad since the price was great.

on 8/13/2014 3:14:00 PM

The texture is kind of similar to the benefit pore professional but personally, I don't really think it does the job for me.

I have rather large pores and it never seems to cover them up.

It does have a silky texture that I really love but having an oily t-zone and applying this to my t-zone it can sometimes make it a bit oilier.

I do like the packaging though I personally have an issue with dipping my fingers back into things (germs!) so this is good in terms of "dispensing" the product and I find that little really goes a long way with this product.

It may not work on me, maybe it could work for you but this product really didn't go well for me, putting under makeup or over it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been waiting to try this for a while now! I'm kinda happy I haven't. The texture is very greasy and you would think it would hydrate your face..but no it didn't. Minutes after I put it on it made my face flakey and very dry. It made my face dry for a week and I was very disappointed. I do not recommend this primer to anyone. Save your money :)

on 8/11/2014 2:49:00 AM

I bought this product because I've seen it around. I don't really see a difference in my skin. It is oily but the more you rub in the better it feels. I do like the way it makes my skin feel.

on 8/10/2014 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Used this primer and did not see any difference in my skin at all.

Today was my first time using this product. I had seen a lot of good reveiws about it and wanted to try it, although last night I had texted a friend who already had this product to ask her opinion and she said it made her skin look and feel really oily and greasy and make her makeup blotchy, but she also has very oily skin where as I have normal/dry skin. So I tried it out and I was impressed. I'm not to sure how I feel about how it felt on my skin yet, and it made my foundation (rimmel wake me up in light porcelain) look a lot more dewy (I love a matte finish) but was nothing my stay matte powder couldn't fix. It did reduce my pores slightly, but they weren't TOO big to begin with. So I went out with my friends all day (outside) and we are getting the tail end of a hurricane right now so it was pouring rain most of the day (when your a teenager who's grew up in Northern Ireland the rain doesn't bother you) BUT the only makeup mis-hap I had was my mascara ran the tiniest bit. My foundation and powder - even my bronzer and blusher - still looked PERFECT!! But at the same time, it wasn't hard to take off tonight. I can wait til I go back to school as I sweat more during the school day and I think this is seriously going to stop any foundation disasters. So far, I love this!! Wouldn't recrommend to oily skinned people, but normal and dry, it's a must. Really impressed!!! And the packaging is the cutest :3 <3

on 8/7/2014 2:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This product was so so... It didn't control oil well, but it did blur my pores and smooth over my blemishes well. My biggest complaint is it doesn't last long at all, maybe two to three hours at most. Ideally for someone with dryer skin. We'll priced, but didn't have a lot in the tube essentially.

This Pore Eraser does a great job at minimizing the appearance of my pores. It does feel "greasy" if you want to call it that, but it just makes your skin really soft. You can use it alone, but it works best under a foundation. It's as great as Benefit's Porefessional primer, but a third of the price. Will definitely repurchase. :)

i like this product! i was walking through walmart in the beginning of summer, looking for something light that I could wear during the summer, and not clog up my pores. i have combination skin; sometimes it's oily, sometimes it's dry, and sometimes it's normal. i saw this product, and being a big fan of maybelline makeup products, i just had to buy this! i tried it the next day. instead of wearing my regular concealer and foundation (also by maybelline), i decided to go for a lighter look and just wore babyskin pore eraser. i love that a small amount of this product covers my whole face and makes it so soft and look almost flawless! i would buy this again, i just wish more came in the bottle!

Popular Primer/ Correctors