October 20, 2014 | 2125 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by gummypear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first, this primer left my skin smooth and matte. By the time I finished applying the rest of my makeup (I waited a good 15 minutes to apply after the primer), my face started to feel oily on my t-zone. I tried using it for a few more days, but ended up throwing it out. It didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by emjothies

I wear this everyday under my powder foundation and it does an amazing job!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by makeupgyal

This is really smooth on your skin, comparable to Skinn cosmetics orchid day gel primer, except for the colour correcting purple tint! It helps your foundation go on seamlessly, simply AMAZING!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by LittleMary01

I bought this because I seen good reviews on this and I have seen bad ones too.The packaging was really cute,I like the baby blue and pink colors together,but the price was expensive where I am.Almost all makeup will be though if its supposed to be a good brand.Honestly this product wasn't that great.I don't mind the silicone feeling,but it does not do what it "claims" to do.However it does make a good primer,if you put it on your eyelids then your eyeshadow it makes it stay on longer.But I could buy better pore erasers.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Xxcassx

This is an OK product.. It doesn't do anything to pores... My pores look exactly the same.. It does keep my foundation on longer though

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by lextaylor7

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Makeupaddict100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

People are being way too harsh!
The packaging is super cute, turquoise with splashes of pink and the product is dispensed through a tall thin nib which I like
I use a pea sized amount and run into my driest areas (round my mouth and on my forehead is very dry) as well as my nose which has huge pores and is very oily. It does blur pores and definitely moisturises, you just need to rub it in gently and quite a lot.
I think this is fine as a day to day primer although I prefer pore-fessional
My only critique is it can get a little greasy on my nose and so my foundation gets greasy over the course of the day. But for my dry areas it is perfect

So in conclusion. If you have combination, oily or very oily skin DO NOT BUY - if you have very dry or dry skin this is a good (although slightly over priced) everyday primer that keeps foundation on quite a while

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by taytay27

i was soooo excited when i bought this thinking it would do magic on my large pores but i don't see a difference with it on. it has a oily texture which i feel moisturizes my dry skin. i don't absolutely hate this product but i don't love it either. I'm unsure if i would purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Don't waste your money on this.

To be honest, it was the cute packaging that suckered me in. And yeah to be fair, the tube itself is good quality and despenses enough of the product, hygenically. And that's where the postives end.

The texture when you put it on is great, so 'velvety'. I applied this before putting my foundation on and throughout the day my foundation would rub off and my makeup would look caked on (...even with freshly moisturized skin). I saw no blurring of my pores as it claims. Instead, I was left with the dreaded flakey finish. Ugh.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by jamiedorey95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging is adorable, which is what made me but this. However, it really didn't do it's job. Calling it a "pore eraser" is a bold faced lie, my skin looks pretty much the same as it did without the product. I also hate the feel of it, greasy like Vaseline. The only reason I have it a 2 was because it made my foundation go on pretty well overtop if it. However, saying this will erase your pores is simply not true.