November 27, 2014 | 1420 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2014 4:56:00 AM More reviews by daisyylovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

leaves my face smooth.....love it ♥

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by itiselizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

THIS IS NOT A PRIMER!!!!!! It does not claim to be one at all! Read the packaging!! It is a pore eraser, which means you only apply it in the areas where your pores are visible. That's it. I used it as a primer as well until someone brought it to my attention that this is not a primer. I didn't believe them until I read the packaging. Well, it was sort of a relief for me because this literally makes my makeup slide right off my face when I used it as a primer (which it isn't). I was also a complete grease ball. When I finally started using it properly, I applied it to my cheeks near my nose, which is a super oily place on me anyways. This product just didn't work out for me. My skin is too oily for it, but it's probably much better for dry skin people. It did blur my pores and it had a matte finish when first applied which I liked. It also made my skin baby soft. Just make sure you use it as a PORE ERASER and not a primer.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great drugstore primer. I ran out of my Benefit POREfessional and decided to pick this up since my younger sister really likes it.

The product comes out clear as it is silicone based. I need about the size of a pea to cover my face. At first I was concerned because when I started to rub the product in, the product started to ball up on my skin. However, as I kept rubbing it in, the balls of product went away and I was left with a smooth canvas.

My foundation went on beautifully and the balls of product did not show up on my skin, so it's not a problem for me. I make sure to really rub this in.

This didn't prolong my foundation but it didn't mess up or separate the foundation, either. All it did was my make my face smooth and ready for foundation application.

I can't comment on how it hid my pores because I don't have large pores that need to be covered. However, this stopped my foundation from settling into my smile lines.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by beautyheartsusxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is alright. It doesn't minimize my pores very well considering that I have large pores. However it is a great primer and helps make your face look even. Another plus is that it's only $6!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I decided to try this product because I was looking to try a new facial primer, especially since most of the ones that I had bought (whether high or low end) didn't impress me enough to re-buy them. Because Maybelline is a drugstore line that I do shop from often (even though I have experienced some hits and misses from them), I decided to try thus primer, as most of the products I had been buying from them recently, I had been really liking a lot.

I bought this product as a primer to wear underneath my makeup. Yes, it is filled with a lot of silicones, silica, as well as some other ingredients as well, I went into using it with high hopes. And I was not disappointed. I apply a small amount of primer to my face all over, and then I let it set and dry for 2 or 3 minutes then I do ahead with putting my makeup on.

Now, I live in Southern Louisiana where it stays hot and humid here almost all year round. This primer does help my makeup stay looking flawless for a very long time. I may need to do a touchup with powder while wearing it, but for the most part on most days, I can get away without doing so. I don't have problems with having big pores, but with this primer on it just makes my face look very smooth, it makes the pores I do have look basically invisible, the consistency of it is easy to work with, and for me it provides the perfect canvas for applying makeup over.

I will definitely buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by gummypear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first, this primer left my skin smooth and matte. By the time I finished applying the rest of my makeup (I waited a good 15 minutes to apply after the primer), my face started to feel oily on my t-zone. I tried using it for a few more days, but ended up throwing it out. It didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by emjothies

I wear this everyday under my powder foundation and it does an amazing job!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by makeupgyal

This is really smooth on your skin, comparable to Skinn cosmetics orchid day gel primer, except for the colour correcting purple tint! It helps your foundation go on seamlessly, simply AMAZING!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by LittleMary01

I bought this because I seen good reviews on this and I have seen bad ones too.The packaging was really cute,I like the baby blue and pink colors together,but the price was expensive where I am.Almost all makeup will be though if its supposed to be a good brand.Honestly this product wasn't that great.I don't mind the silicone feeling,but it does not do what it "claims" to do.However it does make a good primer,if you put it on your eyelids then your eyeshadow it makes it stay on longer.But I could buy better pore erasers.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Xxcassx

This is an OK product.. It doesn't do anything to pores... My pores look exactly the same.. It does keep my foundation on longer though