November 27, 2014 | 1433 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by sassepiano

This is a great cuticle cream. I have used Lush Lemony Flutter before as well. I like the texture of this one before than Lemony Flutter. This seems to sink into my cuticles more than Lemony Flutter. My cuticles get pretty dry in the winter, and I like having this at my desk during the day and apply. It feels like a mini manicure in the middle of the day. I find it quite relaxing. As long as I apply at least once a day, my cuticles stay healthy looking.

I really like the lemon scent, but I'm also a fan of citrus scents. If you don't like the scent, it goes away fairly fast.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really dislike the smell and texture of this. It smells exactly like Country Time Lemonade Mix. I'm generally not a fan of lemon scents, so I'm particularly sensitive to this. I don't like how this feels on my fingers. It's tacky and greasy at the same time. Thankfully, this absorbs pretty quickly. Even though I apply it before bed, I usually can't stand the feeling and put on hand lotion after the cuticle cream has soaked in. My cuticles aren't particularly dry, but I'm prone to hang nails. This does moisturize the area around my nails, but I feel I would do better with a cuticle oil of some kind. I can tell the pot will last forever, so I will try to use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by CarmenGloria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. My cuticles are so soft after i put this on. So i think in terms of how good the product is there are no questions BUT....the smell is a little weird although you can only smell it if you have your nails like right next to your nose so it is ok anyway.
There was one thing that i didnt like and that is why i gave it a 2 on the packaging quality, because it could be so hard to open because i have the tiny tin.
but i would buy again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by jaclynb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love love love this!! Been working hard to stop my horrible nail biting habit and picking at my cuticles and I must say this has really helped. I put it on whenever I feel like picking and my cuticles smell great and look nice.

Love the smell and how it makes my cuticles look. I don't consider it expensive, as this pot lasts a long time - use mine daily, had it since may 2012 and still have over a quarter left.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It really works on my extremely dry fingers suffering from detergents. I use it every night before sleep, allow the thick ointment to work into my skin and cuticles. The next day I would wake up with baby soft hands. Love it. The lemon smell could be a little disturbing at first coz the resemblance to lemon-scented air fresheners, but I to used to it soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by mavendark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great cuticle cream. I use it mainly after my manicures, and I put it on overnight. Its effect is obvious the following days. If I do not use the cuticle cream after my manicures, since my manicures involve pushing back and cutting down my cuticles, my cut down cuticles dries up after and ends up peeling, which results in lots of "cuticle hangnails." This is very ugly and gross so I've learned to put on the cuticle cream for two consecutive nights after my manicures, works like a charm! It heals my cuticles after it's been cut down and rounds it up nicely. Forget all your other cuticle oils, this cuticle cream is the way to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by parispink169

Best cuticle product I've ever used! I have tried much more expensive nail care lines and I don't think any work as well as this one. I use it every night and no longer have the dryness, thick cuticles, hangnails, etc that I used to get all the time. Love the scent too. Will probably buy another to carry with me on the go.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This makes my nails look great for hours-just rub it in to cuticles. Lasts forever, love the lemon smell. I keep a tin in my purse and use on the go.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by amywmy

This works like a dream, my cuticles love it even the rough dry patch on my finger (I write alot) is softer. I highly recommend this. Let me warn you, this stuff's addictive! Could be because of the scent :)

Bought it online (overseas) because it's way too overpriced locally.Was still a little expensive for my budget, but hey I'm buying it overseas I have to pay for shipping and whatnot (but still cheaper locally by about 40%). Local Burt's Bees sell it for RM41, I bought it through an online spree for RM26, just some info for Malaysians out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by rainydays1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

SUCH A GREAT CUTICLE CREAM!! My cuticles are SO DRY and this stuff is the only product that keeps them moisturized and heals any cracked, peeling skin around my nails. I love this product so much. It's very moisturizing and smells amazing. A little goes a long way! I love the look of the tin but it also can be a challenge to open sometimes. I've kept this product by my bedside for 3 years now!