October 31, 2014 | 1084 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by erika107

I was on the look out for a "mousse" foundation and stumbled upon this "new" Covergirl one. I was very excited as I've been wanting to try out mousse foundations but I must say that this was not good for me. The color was O.K. as I am a bit tanned right now in the number 310. It doesn't feel heavy, but it did make me oily, even when set with a powder, and used with a primer. The way it applies is just awful. I tried applying with a brush, it made no improvement. It glides off, it's just a mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Simone101

I was really happy about this product ! It feels so nice when you apply it onto your face. It's almost feels like there is nothing there on your face but there is! It makes your face really feel clean. I recommend it to everyone who needs a foundation on their face that doesn't feel so "heavy" or "dirty".

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by gurululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I sampled about 12 dept store foundations this summer in an effort to replace my neutrogena powder since they took out the spf. All of them patched or caked. I even returned GA Lasting UV powder & liquid for $130 when I finally decided to go with no spf mskeup & put powder with SPF on top & a sunblock underneath. It's more layers than I wanted but it works. 90 + temps with no AC at work & this stayed matte under powder. It didn't patch, smudge or separate. But it's a light coverage & I can still see freckles so it gets a 4.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by adgirl5

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation isn't for everyone. I'd say oily girls might want to stay away. For me, I couldn't be more delighted. I travel often and the small jar footprint sans sacrificing amount of product couldn't be better. The consistency is rich and creamy... the coverage can be light to full depending on application. I use a foundation stippling brush and adjust coverage where it's simply perfect for my needs (good skin, normal as in not dry or oily) and this foundation covers every imperfection beautifully without that plasticy mask-like feel. I've remained loyal to Cover Girl, okay... admittedly along with more high end brands since I know my color and it always looks great in Soft Honey.

I don't wear makeup every day since I run business from my home office. I'm a makeup junkie and will always try some thing that is unique enough to catch my eye.

I was a huge fan of CG Aquasmooth- the ugly blue compact that I bet I replenished at least 25 times.

This Clean Whipped Cream formula is wonderful in its own right. Fit's the bill for all things I look for in a foundation. Very clean, adjustable coverage, skin enhancing and above all foundation that looks like GOOD SKIN vs. nice foundation.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by elizgibb

I was quite disappointed with this stuff, I loved mousse like foundations but out of all the ones I tried this one seems the most drying! Would probably work on oily skin but I tried this stuff and it just made every dry spot on my face pop! The coverage of this is ok, it's a light-medium coverage and the build is ok but definitely not a full coverage foundation. Also, i really hate the packaging on all these whipped foundations, i dont like dipping my fingers into the jar and jf i dip my brush in i get way too much, someone please get creative and put this stuff in a reddi-whip style spray can! overall I think I'll stick to my loreal mousse foundation...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I'm really diggin the drugstore foundations these days! (See also my review for Maybelline Fit Me stick foundation). I'm usually only a high end foundation monger but have been kind of disappointed lately in my stash so I branched out and tried this and the maybelline stick. I must say although I love them both, i prefer the whipped creme. but I'm a liquid girl all the way, I've never tried the stick or mousse format and am enchanted w them both! This mousse one is simply dreamy to use. Whereas the stick is sooo quick and easy to just slap on the face and blend, coverage is pretty light. This whipped creme blends best IMHO w fingers and is full coverage without looking at all Cakey or weird. It is a joy to use and my face looks ah-mazing after I use it! I don't powder over this or the stick one as I find both much more matte than I'm used to w liquids. Just my Guerlain terracotta bronzer and I'm good to go. I just truly enjoy dipping my finger in this and smearing it onto my face. I know, it's weird. I guess it's the ingenuity of the formula (for me). But really, it gives amazing, smooth, full coverage that lasts! How can you go wrong to try at this price?!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by IttybittyRee

I was looking for something that was cheaper than prestige foundations while not being a waste of money, and this is it. It's got great coverage, and it makes my skin look great!! Not cakey at all, just smooth and even, I don't get super oily with it, and it doesn't look dull either. The color I got is a little pale, but workable with some powder for now until my tan is totally gone, but it hasn't turned orange as most drugstore brands are wont to do. I wish it was a tube rather than a pot (germs!) but I spatula out a small potion to the back of my hand and use my brush from there, easy enough, although I had that heart stopping slip and catch over a tile floor where I'm sure this glass pot would have bitten the dust. I will absolutely buy this again as the price is great and it's a really nice product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by kaitlynndiane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have combination skin with a lot of acne scarring, so whatever foundation I use, I always use concealer under it. That being said, after applying concealer, this foundation had great coverage! It isn't cakey, it doesn't make my dry spots stand out, and a little goes a LONG way. The best way to apply it is with a sponge, which I usually hate. After about 8 hours, it needed touching up, but it's hot where I live and that's to be expected with any foundation. I haven't found a foundation other than this one that goes on so smoothly and blends so well! This is my new go-to!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by xheli

i bought this because i wanted a cheaper foundation than my current one which is MUFE HD in #128 almond. I MUST SAY THIS IS AMAZING! i have tried MANY FOUNDATIONS (nars sheer glow, nars sheer matte, estee lauder double wear, clinique even better, clinique stay matte, mac, etc, so many more) i have also tried a lot of drugstore ones like revlon colorstay whipped which is really similar to this one, BUT I LOVE THIS ONE WAY MORE BECAUSE IT BLENDS WAY BETTER AND THE SHADE MATCHES ME PERFECTLY. im a nc40-nc42. i have an oily t-zone and this is perfect! its the most natural FLAWLESS matte finish foundation I HAVE EVER USED. the package is perfect to carry around and the price is perfect ($10 at shoppers drugmart)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This is a really nice pick me up foundation for everyday, especially if you don't wear a lot of makeup and just want something to even your skintone out or give some coverage. This is surprisingly good because it's really lightweight and doesn't clog your pores and I am obsessed with the texture - it feels like marshmallow whip. You don't need a lot of product at all - barely any because it spreads really well and blends in super well on the face. I would recommend using your fingers with this as it buffs the foundation in better. The only downside is that they don't have a good color range selection but other than that this is a nice little mousse foundation.