Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 4/20/2013 9:50:00 PM

This moisturizer is really average. It suppose to control oily skin but it barely does. At some point I was ready to toss it in a trash can, but then I decided that I can use it as a base moisturizer for my homemade face lotion. I simply mix it with 1 drop of tea tree oil, 1 drop of lavender oil and a little bit of water to delude oils. This homemade lotion moisturizes the skin, controls oil, fight acne and helps heal my acne scars. So far it works but I probably won't buy it again. Too expensive

on 4/19/2013 9:02:00 AM

I tried this after hearing great things about it. I bought the gel version for combination skin.

The packaging is good, I like the pump on it and it did last me a very long time as you don't need to use much of it.

However, I found it made absolutely no difference to my skin and actually felt my skin was drier after using it. Sorry Clinique.

on 4/18/2013 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Love it! My mom recently gave me a sample bottle of this to try. I have started applying it before applying my make-up in the morning. A little bit goes a long way. It does not irritate my very sensitive skin, is oil and fragrance free, spreads easily, and absorbs quickly. What more can you ask for? My skin feels amazing after using this product. I will definitely be purchasing a full-sized bottle of this moisturizer in the future. Highly recommend for gals with sensitive skin.

on 4/17/2013 6:19:00 PM

Feels silky on the skin. Has no sunscreen factor. Used this for years and never had a problem with it. I would highly recommend this product for anyone wanting a nice department store face cream. Has been rated number 1 product multiple times.

on 4/14/2013 11:06:00 AM

Sadly this made my combination skin break out almost instantly. Also my skin did not feel soft or moisturized after applying.

Wow! I recently bought a bunch of new products, this being one of them and I must say I am surprised. The things I thought would for sure be gentle enough for my sensitive skin were awful (CeraVe, Clarins foaming cleanser). This one was in the "iffy" category in my head and I LOVE this! I'm surprised the reviews are on the low side. No it doesn't have all of the frills and supposed benefits of some products, but it feels good and gives my skin a well needed drink of moisture. I can see myself using this for years. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and my skin seems more balanced moisture-wise. Texture is better too. If you have sensitive skin give it a try.

on 4/10/2013 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I know this lotion doesn't have the most natural of ingredients and is slightly over priced for what it is made out of, but I still love it. I have the 125ml pump bottle one, one pump gives me enough and is perfect for my dry/combination skin. It's not too greasy for my oily parts and is enough to moisturize dry areas. I use this lotion every day for 6 months and have only used just over quarter of the bottle so its well worth the price for me (I use a separate night cream). If you don't have sensitive skin or specific skin issues this works great as a basic face moisturizer.

on 4/7/2013 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I was expecting good things from this moisturizer, but it broke me out so bad. I applied it at night and the next morning when I woke up, there were so many small bumps all over my face. Probably because of the mineral oil. It enlarged my pores too! Thank god all those bumps disappeared after I stopped using it.

on 4/7/2013 11:44:00 AM

This moisturizer is disgusting, it just sat on top of my face and made it sting, and even by the next morning it was still a greasy film on my face. You could never use this twice a day, I think you'd be shiny and your makeup would slide off. I have dry skin so I can only imagine how somebody with oily skin would cope! It's very expensive but I stupidly believed I 'needed' the Clinique 3 step program. I didn't. I used the tiniest amount ever, but it's still very greasy. On the plus side, it's got lovely packaging and has a nice smell, and with such a little amount going a long way this will literally last you a year! It just really wasn't for me, I was tired of having a sore, shiny face so threw the rest of mine away.

I used this in the Dry Combination version, where my skin is more Oily Combination. However, I found that this moisturiser left my T zone even more oily. It really didn't cut it for me and it was a big disappointment, especially for the price.