April 17, 2014 | 2015 users online

Treatments - Garnier - Hydra Recharge 1 minute moisture-plenish treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by HairObsessedDiamonds

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this line to try. I honestly don't even know where to start with this line! I feel as though I am sleeping and I could wake up any minute... YES, that is how amazing the Hyrdra Recharge line is by Garnier Fructis! One word: Unbelievable. If I can keep from running my fingers through my hair long enough then I will start this review with the Shampoo.

Shampoo: This smells like you're sitting in a bowl of freshly picked assorted fruits and berries. I will never get tired of this smell. It's not to weak and it's not too strong, just perfect. This cleansed my hair really well and did not make my hair feel like I was touching plastic afterwards. It got the job done, and the job was done right.

Conditioner: This had the same smell. It went on nice and smooth. Besides the smell and it going on smooth there wasn't anything spectacular! It made my hair soft, but it could have been softer. I believe this is because it does have alcohol in it and it's the second ingredient, no good! This is a funny situation b/c while the conditioner did not make my hair amazingly soft, once it is combined with the last step..... (keep reading)

1 Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment- I don't know what to say... after using this I could tell the difference that it was about to make in my hair instantly. The smell again, was amazing! I left it on while I shaved and when I rinsed it out I couldn't believe my incredibly soft and silky locks.

I have never had my hair be so silky and shiny without putting anything else in it. I always, always, always use a leave in conditioner after I towel dry my hair.... to give this product the true test, I didn't use anything. The results were out of this world. After my shower, I decided that I would skip the conditioner next time and go straight from the shampoo to the 1 minute moisture. So my results, not as good as the first time. Somehow all three of these products work together and you have to use all three of them to achieve the ultimate results. So don't skip a step! I definitely felt recharged and hydrated when I was done! The fact that I don't have to use leave in conditioner with these products blows my mind. I still can't believe it's real. You will not be disappointed with these. If you want silky locks that stay hydrated for 2 days then don't waste another minute, you could be using that minute you're wasting to apply the 1 minute moisture-plenish treatment :) Run out and get this now! You will not be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Vegasgirl12

I received a sample of this product and at first was skeptical if this treatment would really work. I was surprised how hydrated and soft my hair felt. I was really surprised how it totally detangled my hair, I have color treated hair and I have blonde hair and it gets tangled so easily but with this product my hair was not tangled at all.!