September 21, 2014 | 1938 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to love this stuff until I found Hard Candy's glamouflage which works better and is way cheaper.
This stuff used to settle into my fine lines and I'm not a fan at all of the packaging. It's completely unhygienic. I love NARS and their products, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Skin is weird, I guess. I have it in Chantilly and this concealer was perfect for me. And you might not believe it, but this concealer is borderline orange on my hand but my face is a little darker so that's okay. It gives medium-full coverage that didn't cake with a second layer on me. My dark circles are 75% gone with this. Chantilly has yellow undertones which is perfect for me.

Edit: This primes my eyelids! Saved me 20 dollars =D

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by scm240

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Shade: Chantilly
Uses: blemishes, little spots of redness (acne scars? I don't even know but I have pretty good skin), undreyes
skin: normal, sensitive, very, very fair

Thoughts: I had put off buying this for a long time but the color is perfect for me.

I'm part of the small handful of people who were disappointed with this product. Despite the word "creamy" in its name, I found it dry, hard to blend with my fingertip (always a huge plus for me and my busy lifestyle and something I really value in a product), and once it set, it looked cakey and splotchy. Those attributes were even more pronounced in the underye area and I used a primer there and I have normal skin.

I was so excited to use this because CHANTILLY. I MEAN LOOK AT IT. You look at it and think, no way that's even a human skintone; who wears that? With shades like that, my eyes light up and I snatch it up.

Great, great color and I wish shades *this* fair were easily available.

I scoff at what drugstore products call "fair." If Maybelline made the Fit Me concealer in Chantilly, that'd be my holy grail. I returned this concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by sammy1019

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Over the last year I have been on a quest for a great concealer that offers coverage for dark circles and also will not fall into fine lines or crack or look drying. This Nars product is it! I purchased this in custard and it conceals and much more. This also highlights and brightens under your eyes. Application is very easy, packaging is great. Just a dab will do. Application with a sponge or finger works fine. This is creamy and light and blends well but still offers maximum coverage. I have used MAC, Bobbi Brown and YSL concealer in the past and there is no comparison, this is my HG. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by albs

It took me a long time to fall in love with this product. For one thing, I find the shade range to be a little bit of a pain. I initially purchased the shade in Custard because I thought that Honey was too peach and that Vanilla would be too light. On my skin, especially in the winter, Custard is just too dark. I eventually purchased Vanilla and I find that this works fairly well. I would prefer a shade somewhere in the middle, but for times when Vanilla is too light I just mix the two. I use this under my eyes and on blemishes/redness on my face, and I really like it for both purposes. When I apply it under my eyes I ensure that I've moisturized well, I tap some concealer under my eyes and blend it with my Real Techniques sponge or Sephora Airbrush concealer brush. I do think it looks best with the help of some sort of blending tool like a sponge or brush (use gently of course). I also blot with one ply of a Kleenex after I've let it set for a little while and apply a small amount of powder such as the Bare Minerals Mineral Veil. Lovely!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by huggabledust

i've already repurchased this bad boy. i use the shade chantilly (sp?) - not the best color for under the eyes (yellow based concealers make me look sickly) but it's an excellent spot corrector and is good for highlighting down the bridge of my nose and my forehead. the formula is not too liquid-ey - it's creamy like the name states, and it's best to work quickly with it. it doesn't settle in to my lines or anything weird like that. overall i think NARS did a great job with this formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by jnicolemurray

Best ever! I have tried so many for under eye darkness. This has great coverage, no drying or wrinkles. No creases. Truly incredible.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by elles143

This is a great overall concealer if you don't need crazy coverage. I use it for hyperpigmentation marks, redness in my cheeks, and for under eyes (sometimes in conjunction with an eye brightener- the maybelline dream touch lumi).

It's not too thick, more creamy like the name implies. I use custard and I would say I'm NC20-25. It was a little dark for my winter skin but now that summer is approaching, it matches well.

Most days I'll just use this and powder and I'm good to go, although I don't have super problematic skin to begin with.

At first, I was hesitant of spending the money on this product since I really enjoy using the dream touch lumi but when you compare the cost of product per ml/oz, this is actually a bit cheaper than the dream touch lumi and is more multi-purpose.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by aquaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer. It's super pigmented, and covers both under eye darkness and blemishes quite well. It is creamy and moisturizing so it is ideal for sensitive under eye skin and won't make the skin around a blemish look flaky and dry. Coverage lasts all day, although setting it with a powder helps it to last longer. My skin is acne prone and I have hormonal acne and I've used this for a year and it hasn't caused any break outs.

However, it loses a star because it is very expensive and I have issues with the shade range. I have pale skin with yellow/olive under tones. Chantilly is too light, Vanilla is too pink and a little too light, and Custard is too dark. I could probably get a match by mixing Chantilly and Custard, but buying one concealer is expensive enough and it would be so much effort to have to blend the 2 shades every day. I have Chantilly and it is fine for me to use for under eyes or for highlighting, but is too light for me to use elsewhere on my face unless I put foundation over it or set it with a darker powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by calles2

I bought this based on website reviews and I was very disappointed. It settled into my fine lines under my eyes. It also felt very dry on my skin and I have oily/combo skin.