NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really like this concealer. And that's coming from someone who's tried many.
I have dark circles, and not just your average "I was up too late last night," situation. Mine are hereditary, allergy fueled, beasts that show up like crazy on my fair, NW20 - NW25 skin. I was using Erase Paste by benefit and got fed up how much it creased, no matter how much I applied (very little, thin layers) which tools I used (brush, sponge, fingers) or how I set it (pressed powder with puff, pressed with brush, pressed with sponge, loose with puff, loose with brush, loose with sponge). I went into Sephora with my gripe, and they steered me to this.

I dab on a tiny bit with the doe foot applicator, tap with my ring finger to disperse, use the pointy end (GOT shout out!) of a beauty blender to blend, and set with a puff and MAC blot powder. While it's not perfect, it's as close as I have found.

This is my holy grail makeup product! I honestly do not know what i would do without this! I have been using it for over a year now. I use the shade chantilly in winter and vanilla in summer and i mix the two in the inbetween seasons. I LOVE THIS! Not only does it cover pimples amazingly (like complete camoflauge) but also it stay ages and doesnt cake up or dry out. It doesnt feel heavy on the skin and you really only need a little tiny bit. The tube lasts forever.
This has worked well with everything i use it with and honestly i have no idea what i would do if i didnt have this!
AMAZING!

My local Mecca shop introduced this concealer to me when I was hunting high and low for the perfect one. Overall, this is a great product. As someone who has really dark under eye circles, this covers up 90% of my panda eyes. The lasting power is great too - lasts about 5-7 hours before it starts wearing off. I love how it sets to a smooth, velvety finishing.

However, that said, I wouldn't recommend this if you have dry skin because it has a tendency to look cakey and may emphasize more on your fine lines. Plus, to be honest, the price is a bit too steep but I will continue purchasing it until I find a better (and cheaper) alternative.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Fantastic concealer! The color-match is perfect for my extremely pale skin, i have chantilly which is a yellow-based color and great for the red/blueish color i have around my eyes. It really covers the dark areas under my eyes and i also use it on my eyelids because i'm red there also, the coverage really is fantastic. The reason why i don't give it a five is because it can look a bit dry after some hours, that makes fine lines more visible even on me who only is 22. It's quite expensive because of the small size and because of the packaging you can't get all of the product out so you will miss out on some. Despite that it really is a lovely concealer and because of the perfect color i will repurchase! It's also light reflective which i think is a must for a under eye concealer!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I like this product. I haven't found an under eye concealer that I love YET. So this will do. However, I hate the packaging. I think it's super unsanitary and I feel like a lot of the product gets wasted because a lot of the concealer sits on the side of the packaging. I usually let mine sit in some hot water and then it liquifies down so it's easier to get the last out. It lasts for a while, definitely. I've had mine for almost a year and i have just a little bit left.

I see a lot of people commenting on the creasing and what i did was use the laura mercier secret powder (for the eyes) and pressed it on top with a damp beauty blender i used some product and left it on while putting the rest of my makeup and after 5 min brushed it off (baking technique) and it was completely creasless, give that a try and you will love it

For a visibly smooth, soft, and even-toned look, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is sensational. It glides on smoothly, blends easily, builds well, and stays in place all day. It is comfortable and creaseless, and keeps the skin glowing! I’m a huge fan.

Check out the link below to see a complete detailed review!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Youtube beauty gurus raved about this product so much I decided to buy it to try it out. Pros - good coverage and colour selection. Cons - totally creases and sets into my fine lines. I have dry skin and this did not help one bit. :( It works a little better when you blend it with a beauty blender as compared to using a brush or your fingers. Overall, I would not recommend it, unless you have oily skin it might work. For the price you can definitely get something better.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this concealer because I heard tons of hype/good reviews about it on YouTube and other forms of social media. I also heard that it was good for all skin types (I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin). I bought the shade 'chantilly' and it was a perfect match for my fair skin. Some pros are: good coverage, lots of shades, lasts all day, doesn't have a bad scent (or any scent for that matter), didn't cause a breakout. Cons are: the texture is too thick, looks cakey, creases under eyes, sets into my pores/fine lines. Overall, I wouldn't repurchase it. It was okay, it wasn't a horrible product but I think there are a lot greater options for a lot less.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I was so excited to try this as it was so hyped up! However I was soooooo disappointed. This creases so much no matter what eye cream/primer I put on underneath. It also is not suitable for dry skin and cakes a lot. At the end of the day it looks awful and I always have to rub it throughout the day. I got the color custard and it is much too yellow for my skin. I have light olive skin and this was the best match. Not a fan of the color selection

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products