October 24, 2014 | 1769 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by gothicgabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overall verdict: get it

pros:
-coverage; for a product that most use for under the eyes, this packs a punch and conceals my gigantic hormonal breakouts remarkably.
-finish: looks natural and thin
-application: very easy, thin product, easily layered over fdtn and under powder without caking or oxidizing
-shade selection is incredible, im like a mac n10 and chantilly is perfect! also comes in darker shades for you gorgeous dark ladies and gents:)
-wear: awesome wear throughout the day, lasts through sweat and humidity!

cons:
-price is pretty high since you dont get a ton of product

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by christenzimm

So radiant, so creamy ! .... ha! I do love this concealer- would repurchase. I love this on my face but not under my eyes. It blends smoothly, covers naturally and disappears into my skin- all a must for good concealing that is not obvious.

under my eyes-- ehh. It is usuable, but it didn't apply as creamy and as radiantly. Looked more dry and flaky. So I still use my MAC pro-long wear. Kind of high maintenance- I know, but NARS does a much better job concealing on the face.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by PremierT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer and I would recommend it but I don't love it. This is a medium coverage concealer, if you have dark spots to hide this may not be enough. The formula isn't drying at all (even on delicate under eyes) but when tapped in with a finger it doesn't behave like a typical liquid concealer. I don't know how to explain it, it just doesn't spread and blend as well without a brush. It can be layered but you have to work in very light layers and work quickly or is starts to have a paste-like texture The finish is light weight natural matte, not shiny but not flat either. Overall very nice.

This is very easy to slap on and go. My fav use for this is as a spot/under eye concealer with a finishing power for low maintenance days when I don't need my make up to stay on for ages. As an under eye concealer I get about 3-4 hours before I need to deal with creasing, which isn't bad but isn't the best either. If you're inclined to carry concealer around you can touch this up without it getting too cakey.

I am MAC NC45 for ref and bought Med/Dark2 Caramel in this. It is a good colour match for me, I use under my eyes and to spot conceal. Final score; four lippies lost half a lippie each for longevity and texture. I wish I could give this 3.5 lipplies.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I thought my MAC Studio Fix concealer was holy grail until I tried this bad boy. This is hands down the best concealer I've ever tried, and in my opinion, well worth sampling if you can, and definitely worth buying!
I have some pretty bad skin these days (glided through pubery acne-free, now in my 20s, not so much...), so I literally always have some blemishes to cover up and some scars. I also have some pretty fierce blue undereye circles. This concealer is amazing - it only takes the tiniest dab on a blemish or scar and a gentle patting of the ring finger and bam! Perfect-looking skin. It really is high coverage, creamy, easy to blend, and I have no problems with the lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by dgruber11

Wow! I think I have finally THE concealer. I have tried multiple different types of concealers even using two different ones top of each other for extra coverage but with this one I don't need to. I was stuck on Mac's "select cover up" and "pro long wear" but not anymore. The price is a little much but this concealer goes a long way. Right now for summer, I'm a little bit tanner than usual so I bought 'vanilla' to give me that extra glow. The coverage is perfect and it last all day if set with a powder that is. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Covers amazing, can't ask for more from a concealer and I'm so pale thank god for this concealer nothing matches me but the chantalily.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Barbirivera

I blame Estée from essiebutton and Lauren Curtis (both beauty youtubers) for this purchase.
However, I'm very happy I bought it. Very creamy, good coverage, very nice range of colours, long-lasting...overall an awesome concealer for under eye circles and blemishes.
I would totally recommend this to any type of skin!
I only have two cons: SO PRICEY!!! (at least where I live...) and I hate that the packaging is not clear so you don't know how much product you have left.
I believe I would buy this again...I'm not sure because I still can't decide if I like this one better or my beloved MAC Pro longwear concealer. Tough choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is so good! I get excited just to swipe it on my skin cause it looks so nice :P

I don't smell a smell with this lol but then again my nose is jacked up lately so your experience may differ.

It lasts all day, I wore it for hours and hours and there wasn't even one indication of it fading :) so that's always good, plus its NARS, you know you're going to get good quality :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by lilalethea

Probably about the only concealer that is nice, creamy and pale enough to suit me, I bought chantilly, a wonderful colour (a little too pale in summer, but only slightly).
I find that the concealer cakes up a bit on my skin, but that's more to do with my dry skin and eczema than the concealer.
I would definitely recommend it for those who struggle to find makeup pale enough (like I do my entire life, and I'm not even the palest person I know).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by naomi10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Concealer is so amazing. I have the darkest, bluest circles. They are so bad that my brother used to ask me if I was punched in the face. And that was at 12 years old. So finding a good concealer is a struggle. I went on to the sephora website to look for a new concealer. According to them, this is full coverage. i completely disagree. It works fine and everything, but for my circles it doesn't work. The applicator is terrible. It's one of the doe-footed things. I never feel like any product is on the brush. It lasts for maybe four hours, which is not what I want from my concealer. However, since a decent, non-cakey concealer that costs less than $90 is hard to come by, I think I'll stick with this one until something better comes along.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No