Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, talc, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene carbonate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, lecithin, chlorphenesin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, bisabol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol stearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahhexyldecyl ascorbate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate, dimethiconol, sorbitan laurate, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, iron oxides/ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499

on 8/2/2014 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Updated: It's almost 5 months later and I still believe that this is a very excellent full coverage foundation but I have found that I prefer NARS sheer glow because it gives excellent coverage and is very very lightweight whereas this feels heavier on.
Just trying this for the first time today so I may update in a couple weeks. So far I'm quite impressed. I'm a mid/he gal, haven't worn ds foundation since I was a teen, so it was a big deal for me to try this extremely budget friendly foundation. Hearing sooo many good things about it on the boards here made me finally decide to hunt it down- in my area with umpteen drugstores it was only in stock at one place- a walgreens 20 minutes away.
First the color- I'm NW20 and find fair/light to be a great match. ((Edit-it is fall/winter now and I mix the fair and fair/light to get a great color for me.)) first applied my usual bare minerals combo moisturizer and hourglass veil primer. I wasn't really sure about what to apply it with so per a youtubers (emilienoel sp?) rec I applied with fingers then attempted to buff in with my shi foundation brush. But it dried too fast and was patchy before I could buff in, so I had to change my technique to putting foundation directly on the brush and applying like that which worked much better. Will try with my beauty blender tomorrow since I had to wash it today. Very good coverage -almost full coverage, I applied my NARS LRP loose over it to set, then spot treated a couple blemishes with the foundation on a tiny brush.
As an unexpected benefit my hourglass ambient light highlighter- incandescent light- showed up soo much better today, with the only difference in products I used being this foundation- strange but good! I am tempted to drive way out of my way today to the lone walgreens and buy the other two tubes of this, but I'll wait till I've used it for a week or so to make sure I still like it. Highly rec it right now tho!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

WOW. Colorstay Oily/combo is the only foundation I've found to not slide off me and not cause acne breakouts.
I read that this was a dupe. I am more tanned than my usual Beige Sand so bought the Medium shade and its a good match, almost perfect maybe slightly lighter than me now. GREAT consistency and coverage, amazing staying power. A little smelly, but the scent dies down. Easier to work with than Colorstay.
I'm thrilled. I can see myself using this all throughout this coming autumn and winter in a lighter shade as i revert back to being pretty pasty. I'm broke, too, which makes this all the more satisfying a discovery.
GREAT find, thank you MUA reviewers! x

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Mi piel es oliva por lo que encontrar una base de mincolor es casi imposible y aun más bajo las luces de la farmacia...pero el color es exactamente el mio..medium/tan y es el mismo de el envase. Mi piel es mixta y me saca algunos brillos pero no exageradamente...tiene una cobertura media pero trabajable y con dos capas cubre todo. Lo que mas me gusta es que sigues sintiendo tu piel no te ves como con una mascara para nada. No se oxida ni nada. Me encanta.Habia probado Maybelline super natural.. mal...horrenda mascara imposible de usar...Clinique...no tienen mi color y me veo rosada o exesivamente morena... Feliz...la mas barata resulto ser la mejor.

on 7/28/2014 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really really love this foundation. It doesn't feel as heavy as you'd think, it's kind of runny actually, but really does a great job at covering my severely problematic, acneic and scarred skin. I apply it with a damp, beauty blender knockoff. It can be easily layered(as I do). It's extremely cheap, under 5 dollars in Canada. The only issue is the limited shade selection. I use the fairest shade, and while I'm pale, I'm hardly as pale as they get. If you can find a match though, I really recommend it. The packaging can be annoying but it's easily looked over compared to the performance of the product.

on 7/28/2014 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted to love this foundation so much. I loved the coverage, the price and the fact it was cruelty free. I could no stand however, how disgusting I felt after wearing it for a few hours. I have oily skin and work in a place that doesn't believe in using the AC, so I already feel gross the time I get home. But this foundation made me want to rip my face off not even half way through the day. It was shiny as hell (with a powder finish), and felt thick and heavy on my face. If I ran my fingers across my face you could just see the makeup melting off.

If I could get through the day without the oil and shine I'd love this product. However, if you have oily skin I would not recommend. Normal/ dry skin I think you'd really like it.

on 7/26/2014 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

*update* still absolutely loving coverall. Main reasons, great coverage, light feel, perfect match , no breakouts. Only downside, it's a wild goose chase to find it stocked and if I do the lovely customers before me always decide to test it out in store then put it back.

I am truly amazed, stunned really. I love me some drugstore makeup, but foundation I usually buy HE because it has just preformed better for me. I came across the reviews for wet n wild cover all and was really intrigued buy the good reviews. So with the $3.99 price tag at k-mart I could experiment. The shade range is anything but great. I ended up picking up medium, strangely medium/tan looked to be lighter in the tube in store? So medium it was. Heres the great part, it matched perfectly.
My goodness is this stuff great. If they were to put this formula in a fancy packaging and sell it for a hefty price it would be a top HE seller.
I prefer mineral foundation because it's lightweight and gives me a more natural look. So to my surprise I really ended up loving this stuff.
On the skin :it feels smooth to touch and light.
Application: I used my fingers on one side and a flat foundation brush on the other. Both sides looked great.
Coverage: I would say this Is medium coverage, but easily layers for more.
Wear: currently wearing and just finished running up the steepest hill you've ever seen in 90 degree weather, still put. I would suggest wearing powder over top to extend wear time but with just the foundation alone I can get a full days wear with minimal touch up.
Faintly smells like acrylic paint but disburses quickly.
All in all this is a great foundation, and add it under $5 bucks good golly Molly.

on 7/26/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Wow! This is probably one of my most favorite foundations, ever!!! This foundation has mastered all of my needs in a foundation that I am looking for and even better that its from WNW which means its affordable & CRUELTY FREE makeup. Which, to me, is a really BIG plus. I have used almost one full tube so it's about time to add my thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~ PRICE & AVAILABILITY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wet-n-Wild products can be found in most drugstores like Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid as well as mass discount stores like KMart and Walmart. (i have yet to see a Target carry this line) Also, I have noticed 5 Below & Dollar General carrying various products from them as well. (I am so glad to see this brand popping up in more places) Wet-n-Wild is def one of the most affordable brands at the drugstore since I can remember. I know there is ELF but generally speaking, WNW has remained true to cheap makeup but have reformulated & updated their products in to the best products out there. Coverall Cream Foundation generally is priced around $4-5 depending on location, sales, discounts and or coupons. WNW does put out coupons sparingly so I always snatch up something if I can find a coupon. I purchased mine at Walmart for $3.97 (with a $1 off coupon attached to it) For the product inside, Id pay alot more but this is a very affordable foundation that I can purchase over & over w/out hesitation or feeling guilty.
~~~~~~~~~ SHADE & FORMULA & PERFORMANCE ~~~~~~~~
WNW Coverall Cream Foundation has one of the best formulas out there! Well, for me at least. I have very pale cool tones, normal to dry skin and some occasional breakouts, even more now being pregnant for the first time. I find my skin being more finicky w/ products so I am more cautious now. So I have always had a hard time finding a fndt that was super light in cool tones. At first I could only find the shade Light which is by far too dark & warm/orange toned. So I was super excited that my Walmart had the shade Fair since its alot lighter & cooler in tone. So I finally snatched it up & tried it out. The formula is a nice thick cream. I squeeze a pea size amount and dot it all over & either use a damp sponge or a flat top buffer brush to buff it out. Being a thicker formula, it will need to be blended out in a timely manner or it may dry sooner than those more wet formulas. I like to work in more problematic areas first. This covers almost ALL of my flaws from redness, blemishes, dark purple undereyes, uneveness, viening, & sun spots. Being a super pale girl, all of these problems are exasperated and everything shows through more prominently than those w/more tan skin. The coverage is medium and can be built up. I find it covers almost 80% of all my problems. Only need a little bit of concealer around my under eye areas. You can also layer this for a bit more coverage as well to make a more full coverage foundation. I have never found fndt that had such great coverage that didn't feel or look like a mask. These does not emphasize my pores (even on my nose & cheek areas) nor does it cling or draw attention to more drier areas around my nose & chin area. This blends very nicely and easily. I find w/ thicker formulas, I always use my homemade Fix + to spray on my face or brush to help w/ blending for a natural finish. This does not leave a dewy or matte finish. Its a natural satin finish which is nice so we can decide to add powder or highlight to add dimension. This also stays put for 8+ hrs for me. I do wear a primer (Monistat, Elf or a d/s BB cream) This wears nice throughout my day w/ no noticable fading, creasing or transfering. Once it is set, it stays looking fresh all day. It def makes me look healthy & put together. I cannot ask for more out of a foundation. I think this will work for most skin types. I do set my tzone just for days I'll be working longer & find it helps with any shiny spots at the end of a long day.
~~~~~~~~~~~ PACKAGING ~~~~~~~~~~
WNW Coverall Cream Foundation comes in a nice convienent flexible/squeezable tube. Includes standard 1 fl oz of product. The packaging is clear/see through so its easy to see the shade to determine which may work for you. There is black logo/labeling. There is a decent size hole to allow enough product to come out when squeezed. I know some have had issues w/ the fndt spilling or flying out of the tube. I suggest tapping upside down before opening. Storing upside will help to. The lid twist/snaps shut to help keep product from drying out. I noticed as long as I kept the air out of the tube before shutting it, I do not have any problems. There will be some product that will build up around the opening then transfer to lid but this happens with all of my fndts even my pumps too. I think this is a great travel friendly, storage friendly tube that I find works great. No bulky hard glass over excessive packaging. Basic, simple & practical. Just be careful so you do not lose or waste product with any air getting into the tube & it will be just fine. I am able to squeeze out a tiny bit at a time. W/ a thick formula like this, its actually is good packaging. It works. Thats all I care about. It doesn't look so bad either.
Overall, this is probably my Holy Grail of makeup products so far this year. As I write, I think, yep this is an amazing product. It almost defeats the purpose of my other foundations that I have to combine to get them to work. Its amazing quality for such a cheap price. I love WNW, i am always excited to see what they release next! They are hands down the best, just quit releasing LE stuff (haha i just cannot ever access them)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm very fair, neutral-warm and bought the shade Fair. I had read in a previous review or two that this shade was cooler toned. I would have to disagree, as I've looked at my face in various lighting and never see any pink- which is fine by me! I've noticed this does tend to set pretty quickly, so I find it harder to blend than many do, apparently. I'm still working to find the best way to apply this. But I do like that it doesn't feel sticky like my previous foundation, but t doesn't look dry or flat like I picture a matte foundation to be. I have normal skin in the summer (dry in the winter) and this gives light to medium buildable coverage with a natural finish. I can layer concealer on top and set with the Coverall powder with no cakiness or emphasis on fine lines. Exactly what I wanted. The price can't be beat either! The only con is the packaging. Beware when you first remove the foil seal from a new bottle. Mine instantly started blobbing out and I was in a panic trying to catch it before it went everywhere. I haven't had any trouble since, but I always try to turn it right side up for a bit before I open it. I know it was only $3 but I still don't want to waste it.

Edit: 3/23/15- After several months of using this every day, it's causing me to breakout. I rarely breakout, like ever. I wore this through a pregnancy and crazy postpartum hormones (when I actually wore makeup, ha) and never a pimple. Now, I get itchy little bumps all around my nose and mouthe, some of which become true pimples. This has been going on for a few weeks. I stopped using it 3 days ago and started using a different foundation, and all bumps are gone. Makes me sad, I really liked this foundation! :-(

on 7/25/2014 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing! I have been spending a fortune trying to find a foundation that will stay on my extremely oily skin without emphasizing the wrinkles and large pores and cannot believe I have found one that can do it for $3! It goes on smooth and creamy, stays matte better than anything else I have tried, and stays on all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I like it but hate the packaging and it gets caky