August 20, 2014 | 1531 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by andrea29111

LOVE this foundation!
I have it in the shade fair/light wich in the packaging looks a lot darker than it really is, it blends beautifully with my MAC NC 20 skin tone, i just can say that i love everything about this foundation, in the past i used to use just foundations that had a matte finish, but lately i´ve been trying other finishes and so far this is my favorite of them all.
This has medium coverage that can be build but if you have hyperpigmentation you will still need to use some concealer, but this evens out your skin tone and it still looks like you have nothing on, the finish is not dewy to the point you look greasy, it just looks glowy and perfect, its my favorite foundation for everyday use and its so cheap!
I have normal to dry skin, it does not cling to dry patches and this lasts on me all day, so if you are oily I dont know how it is going to work for you, but its so cheap and such a good product is worth trying.
I would totally repurchase over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Wow! This is was completely unexpecting for me to really like this.I was running out foundation & ended up at the end the aisle when I noticed the display of W'nW products.At first I just glanced quickly,then I took a step back & was really looking,I saw this foundation,of course was hestitant than I decided to go ahead & buy this.I tried this the very next day of course =) I loved it! I would have never thought,no offense W'nW, to get a great foundation product.It went on smoothly.Gives a Medium-Full coverage,depending on coverageyou like.It lasted the entire day for me.I will definitely continue to buy this~

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Shelly128p

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this foundation is great
i picked up shade 816 and it's a great match. I pair it with a nw20 concealer and mac powder in light plus and it all ends up looking fantastic on my face. (i'm shade buff/sand beige in revlon colorstay and more of a nc20/25 in mac)
the foundation shades lean slightlyyyyy pink, but this isn't a big deal at all.
blended out it gives a great color. i apply it in thin layers. defintetly better than most of my foundations!
i have a very pink face, but the rest of my body is not pink, so i have trouble finding things that match & i think this paired with a yellow powder would solve that problem for everyone (it does for me!)
however, it can settle into fine lines/crease so you must moisturize your face first and use a primer.

pros
price: $4 (so much better than my other HG foundation, stila stay all day which is $44. i can pull off shades 1 or 2 in stila stay all day, btw)
packaging: thin squeeze bottle doesnt take up space, is hygenic, no extra unnecessary packaging, still the standard one ounce, simple, this is great packaging
color: this matches me SOOO WELL!!! I can't get over it! if it's too pink for you, which honestly it shouldn't be, try pairing it w/ a yellowish powder
staying power: defintiely longwearing & stays fresh. It's easy to reapply before going out at night.
lightweight on me
no breakouts-yet

cons
can settle into pores/finelines but this is easily fixed with well moisturized skin (drink more water!) or with a primer
seven shades. this is not many at all, but it is so inexpensive you could buy two and mix them

overall great foundation. i was reluctant bc wet n wild isn't a fancy brand but i like their eyeshadow palettes and this foundation!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by x33janelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE this product!!!!

I've been having very very dehydrated skin recently so I've mostly been using dewey foundations, but I decided to dig this out from the back of my makeup drawer and give it a shot. I forgot how much I love this!

It's definitely medium coverage, and will cover most small imperfections. The texture is incredibly beautiful - its creamier than most liquid foundations, and blends on like a dream to create a beautiful base. Because my skin is so dry and dehydrated, over the Rimmel 002 primer this lasted almost 12 hours! Very, very impressed because it didn't make me look cakey despite the coverage. Great texture and great coverage, at an amazing price!

The only cons though, are that the packaging sucks. Usually I can deal with it, but the squeeze tube squeezes WAY too much out at one shot, even if you barely touch the sides. It can get really messy. Also, the SMELL. Holy guacamole, this foundation smells so bad. It does fade after about 5 minutes, though, and the product itself is amazing, so I'll power through!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by gmmuto48

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

So I've probably re-purchased this item at least six times, maybe more because it's the only foundation I have found to last 12 hours on my skin without breaking me out. The lasting power for me is not quite as good as Lancôme 24H but it's pretty close. I used Revlon's photo ready primer and do not set it with anything because I hate powders (they make me look cakey- even the ELF HD one)
Also during the summer, I use a mattifying oil-control moisturizer under the primer.

Pros:
-Good coverage
-Not tacky/ Dries quickly
-Lasts ALL DAY- no blots/powder (even through 100 degree weather)
-Cheap-$4
-Nice consistency
-Doesn't oxidize
-Doesn't cause breakouts (for me)

Cons:
-Lightest shade, 815 Fair is way too dark(must mix with a white foundation to wear)
-Settles in my smile lines/creases badly

Overall, it's a decent foundation, just not the best. I find that I do not receive compliments on my skin with this foundation as I would with other foundations and the fact that it settles into fine lines (not that I really have any- only 21) is bummer :/ will continue to use until I come across a more flattering foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by shoma2k

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Melk98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to foundation I love it. I gone through so many of these. I think it great for the price. I would recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Hayleesmiles

It's an extremely nice product it works well and doesn't make your skin oily just overall it's a great product and that's what works for me

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by elliemarangella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail foundation! I have acne, even after being on accutane, birth control, epiduo, differen... could go on & on but nothing really worked for my skin. my acne is somehow under control at the moment however I do have some ugly dark red hyperpigmentation spots on my cheeks & forhead from moderate breakouts in the past & I always find myself having to layer foundation over these areas because they are so hard to conceal. I've tried just about every foundation at the drugstore which only led to further breakouts, cakey ness, oilyness, or just not good coverage. I have never found something I liked as much as this. Amazing coverage, price, consistency & has not caused any breakouts & I've been using this for almost three months now. Doesn't make me oily, all I do is top it off with my elf HD translucent powder& I'm good all day. All I do is apply the matching wet n wild coverall concealer, blend it in, & apply this foundation with a damp sponge & my face looks FLAWLESS! Doesn't look cakey like other foundations I've tried & also I find I have to use less product. I have tried some higher end foundations from Mac & bare minerals but this works best for me coverage wise. Love love love & will continue to repurchase. It was only 3.99 at cvs :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Outstanding foundation! I picked it up in Walgreens for under $5. I'm an NW20~on the lighter side and the shade 816 Fair/Light is a perfect color match. It comes in a nice squeeze tube that is easy to use. There are around seven shades to choose from and I believe 816 is the second from the lightest. I would say it has a neutral undertone leaning toward pink..... but ever so slightly. My skin is normal/dry and this foundation works perfectly. I put my makeup on around 7AM and it lasts the entire day with zero touch ups. Looks just as good now as it did early this morning. There's no fragrance that I could detect. It's got a beautiful natural finish.... not totally flat matte but it does not leave behind any glowy look either.... just leaves the skin looking fresh and vibrant. Coverage is AMAZING.... medium to full but never looks cakey and it covers EVERYTHING. I'm telling you, your skin will look as flawless as it can. In my opinion this is a high quality foundation and it's only around $5.. I just love it.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No