July 28, 2014 | 917 users online

BB Cream - Tarte - BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Gardenia24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! I am not one to use a liquid foundation, as I try to take good care of my skin. I got a sample of this with a Tarte order & almost didn't try it. Well, I was really impressed when I put it on one day on a whim. Light, velvety, just enough coverage to even things out. Also works great under their Amazonian Powder foundation if you need some full coverage without looking too cakey...wore it like that to an Indian wedding (read: hours of dancing like a maniac + LOTS of makeup to keep up with the sparkly outfit) and my makeup lasted all night long! Also love to use this on my eyelids to even things out & give a good base to my shadow/liner. Keeps things from getting crinkly up there.

Applies well with a BeautyBlender or RealTechniques Expert Face Brush...however the first few times I used it with the RT brush it took a long time to blend as I used too much product. When I use that brush I only need a pea-sized amount for my whole face, and it blends beautifully. Also wears well under the Tarte pressed powder & Amazonian Clay setting powder.

No issues with breakouts or blemishes with this...Tarte's products usually treat me pretty well.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Jazalexa

I used to suffer from acne in high school and thanks to BC it's now under control. I rarely suffer from breakouts but every single time I use this I break out in cystic acne on my chin! Not worth it ! I'll stick to my hourglass mineral veil primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by terir

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been here forever and rarely post reviews, but I had to weigh in on this product. I am so disappointed. The coverage is amazing, it feels great, the color is perfect, and it is the only thing ever to make me break out in blackheads and pimples, every single time I use it.

I do not have sensitive skin in any way, shape or form, and I wanted to be able to use this BB cream so badly (again, amazing finish and feel) that I gave it several tries and eliminated every other possible culprit. But each time I gave it a try, I wound up with a disaster on my face. I have no idea which ingredient is causing the issue, and I enjoy several other items from Tarte, but honestly, I would get a generous sample of this BB cream before investing in a tube,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It helps even out my skin tone but doesn't make my skin look made up. The product is costly and the packaging is looking a bit dirty, but I think it's worth the cost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I was seriously impressed by this product. It feels like velvet on my face and blends easily. It does not feel chalky or look unnatural. It adds a subtle hint of color, but looks makeupless. I use the fair bb cream because I am very light-skinned and I can say it takes out the redness in my skin without making me look pasty. This is perfect for the summer or for girls who do not like to wear a lot of makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by jcho

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this product. In fact so much that I am on my second tube. It has all of the essentials that I am looking for in a primer. However, it has wreaked HAVOC on my skin and unfortunately, I have just figured out that this was the culprit. Acne all over including monstrous cystic acne. A breakout bonanza on my face. So aggravating!!!!! Back to smashbox primer which is a great product. I am a fan of the Tarte tinted moisturizer (Smooth Operator) so I will continue using that.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by alexperriap

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this product is lovely. very smooth on the skin but it does a great job of evening out my redness. I probably will purchase this again. The only negative I have with this product is that when I look up close in a mirror I can see where the it settles into my pores which is quite nit-picky I know but other tarte products dont have this effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by amosina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wish this product weren't so expensive - otherwise I'd only use this brand. The coverage is good and it makes me look nice and tan without looking like I'm wearing makeup. On days when my skin is more oily than normal, I sometimes need to use a little finishing powder over the BB cream to get a more matte finish. Otherwise, I usually find the BB cream is enough coverage on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Lampa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I used the sample in February and I knew this product would be really great for summer so I saved it for summer! I've been loving it. It provides light to medium coverage. Even for my oily skin this was a little drying in winter time so I would recommend for summer. I do not recommend this for people who have drier skin. :( Overall I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by cdwhitehaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product. It went on a like a dream. But it made me look shinier than I already am, and it caused lots of breakouts. Total bummer.