October 25, 2014 | 1681 users online

Body Scrubs - L'Oreal - Exfotonic

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2005 2:13:00 PM More reviews by reinbow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this exfoliator, but it does not seems like a "proper" exfoliator whre you scrub it onto your skin, to me as its mainly a foaming AHA formula with a hint of exfoliating beads which you just about feel. But when im done my skin feels very smooth so it gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2005 2:13:00 AM More reviews by cellogal

This is a very nice scrub! Although I usually prefer round granules, I got a free sample of this and fell in love with the texture, the nice, light fragrance, everything! Unlike a lot of scrubs, this one doesn't leave your skin feeling goopy or greasy, just very soft and smooth. I wish it came in a tube instead of a tub, though; I've had a problem with water getting into it when I use it in the shower. It's a great scrub, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2005 8:39:00 AM More reviews by Luda_Parker

This stuff is phenomenal and I've been hooked since I first tried it. It's a proper TOUGH exfoliant - there are too many airy-fairy ones that don't do a thing. The smell is divine too. Can't praise it enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2005 4:37:00 PM More reviews by mcorreia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Great product; great relation price/quality: why spend fortunes in produts that will perform the exact way?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2005 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Snowfnugg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh, I simply love this product. Exfoliates really well without being harsh. I would have prefered if it came in a tube instead of the jar, but oh well... I
Edit; It comes in a tube now=)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2005 10:09:00 AM More reviews by nigirisushi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Unlike some reviewers here I have no problem with the packaging of this. The tub is perfect for scooping out handfuls of the scrub - I use quite a bit everytime, but you only little a little to get a good result. As with water getting into the tub, I always turn the shower off when I'm applying the scrub, and replace the lid before I turn the water back on.

I think the best thing about this scrub is the AHA, which exfoliates the skin even without any scrubbing. I once applied the scrub all over my body, but only had time to massage my legs. When I rinsed off I found that the skin on my arms and torso were also smoother - because of the AHA. The next best thing is that the scrub doesn't really dry off on the skin unlike a lot of other scrubs. This means you don't need to keep applying or adding water to continue scrubbing. The beads are heavy-duty, but I have not had any problems even with my sensitive skin. Strongly recommended if you haven't used this before.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2005 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Isabel131

The smell is nice and refreshing! It softens my skin and make it skily smooth. However I think the scrubbies are a bit too big, so be careful for those who have sensitive skin. The price is cheap and worth to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2005 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Clemency

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a refreshing scrub to use after a hot, humid summer day. It smells great and there are lots of little "scrubbies" in every application. It has AHA in it and the "scrubbies" are called microbeads. It also contains lemon peel extract, apple extract and camellia leaf extract. That explains the fresh, invigorating fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2005 9:52:00 AM More reviews by hannemor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! This is great stuff!
It's cheap and it makes my skin silky smooth.
I have pretty sensitive skin, but it's not too harsh!

The smell's okay, but I wish the product would come in a tube since it's easy to get lots of water in the product (while showering).

I'm a very picky person, and I wouldn't rub my body with just anything!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2005 6:57:00 AM More reviews by Annorras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product!!! Makes me very smooth, also smells very good, but poor packaging. Be careful when travelling (it can seep out, you'd better decant)!
Does the job well and lasts a long time.