September 3, 2014 | 1434 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by judyxtnguyen

I Love the Vanilla & Macadamia Nut lip butter Amazingly smells incredible, smooth and long lasting. Keeps my lips moisturised. I would purchase more of this and others ones. Favourtie!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by shriekingviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this lip balm. I was skeptical at first because I'm not a fan of petroleum based lip balms (just based on texture, not because I have issues with petroleum or mineral oil), but it thicker and less greasy/sticky than I'm used to with petroleum based lip products. II's more slick than a more butter/oil based product, but the texture is definitely somewhere in between a butter based lip product like a Body Shop lip butter and some like Rose Salve. Which makes sense, as while petrolatum is the main ingredient this product also contains shea butter and sweet almond and castor oils. It's very soft, creamy and very comfortable to wear. Does a great job softening my lips and protecting them from the cold this winter. I like this product so much that I've bought three tins to keep in different places so I always have it on hand. And it smells SO good. I bought all of mine in the Vanilla and Macadamia Nut fragrance which smells like white chocolate to me. The scent is pretty strong and somewhat lasting, so anyone sensitive to scents might be better off choosing the unscented version of this product.

The only things I don't like about this product are the packaging (just because this is in a tin and I prefer not having to apply lip balm with my fingers) or that the products leaves a sort of milky white sheen on my lips. My natural lipcolor is a super pale mauve and going any paler really makes me look dead! I can't use this outside of the house unless I put it over a lipstain/faded lipstick or if I blot it and put a lipstick over it. Not a huge deal, but it is a little annoying. I wish it were completely clear or tinted. Maybe someday if I'm feeling industrious, I'll tint it myself with melted bits of an old lipstick. Then it will be perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by neelofur

amazing product!!! great for overnight use. Drink enough water and use this product for baby smooth lips!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Whitestats03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the Raspberry Rose Kiss. It's amazing. It doesn't last long on the lips, ab an hour tops but idc. It's easy to reapply and smells soooooooo good that I ABSOLuTLEy love reapplying it through the day. I will def repurchase!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Sweetlae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I adore the Vanilla & Macadamia Nut lip butter. Yes, it's in a tin, "unhygienic" and all that jazz, but to be honest, I don't care. I am clean naturally, and to be ocd about germs and bacteria and all of that stuff on insignificant things like lip balms will just make your body weaker in the process. I like to attest this due to the fact that I never get sick and am an extremely healthy person. Anyways, this is a lip butter that works great with my lips. It has a deliciously addicting scent and applies smooth. The best part is that it works great to heal my lips after I bite them (an anxious habit). It doesn't leave a white cast on my lips, but it does tone them down. Kind of like a mlbb nude!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by xStarlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not so sure if I love this product or hate it. I bought the Vanilla & Macadamia Nut version for $3 and the smell is a very light white chocolate and fades once you have it on for awhile. However, this lip butter dried my lips out really badly that my lips started to peel and I feel like there is a waxy film over my lips and that the product isn't being absorbed. The packaging is in a metal tin which I don't mind but I just dislike the fact that the tin packaging attracts a lot of dust and that I would have to dig my fingers in multiple times to retrieve the product. Overall, this product would be nice for people who just want nice smelling and kissable lips!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really happy with this product. Its cheap and smells good and does a good job. The texture is waxy but moisturizing, it doesnt wear off too fast and i feel like it makes my lips softer. I use it after i brush my teeth in the morning and night and dont really need to apply it any more during the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the vanilla one. To me smells like palmers cocoa butter. I love this stuff, my lips are incredibly soft. Others say it leaves a white sheen. I do not get this but it tones down my naturally pink lips to a light soft pinkish nude and gives them this soft, shiny, subtle sexy look. I am hooked. I want the other 2 scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by nikki342

I really like this product. I have it in the Vanilla&macademia and Raspberry Rose scents. The smells are reminiscent of a Mrs. Field's white chocolate macademia nut cookie and creamy raspberry sherbet. They have a definite buttery lip feel and the raspberry one gives off a pale pink sheen. I think the little tin cans they come in are original and cute. Not the greatest with longwear moisture, but that's ok. I still love them. They are lovely, and I find myself distraught if I do not have one with me at all times!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by arielpitre7

This product is amazing!! It has an amazing smell(I have the Vanilla and Macadamia one). It also moisturizes super well,but I find it moisturizes better overnight. The only 2 things that could bother you is that first of all it comes in a tin so you may think it is unsanitary to scoop it with your fingers.The other thing is that it sort of leaves a white cast on your lips. It doesn't bother me but it may bother some people.I really recommend this product!!