April 24, 2014 | 1828 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by carolinetammm

I like the foundation and its one of my favourites. I have alot of acne scars on my cheeks and this foundation covers them perfectly along with covergirl smoothers concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by sgray0721

I'm so dissapointed with this product. I'm oily and I have extremely acne prone skin. I found what I thought to be the best shade for me. It applied nicely with a beauty blender. Within minutes, the shade oxidized into a strange orangey pink! My face looked as if I had a sunburn. I had to remove the product immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I've finally found my HG drugstore full coverage foundation! I wear the lightest shade, which much to my approval is neutral and does not have a ton of pink in it like most other fair foundations. I have oily skin and while this doesn't completely control oil, I am still impressed at how long it lasts on my face (of course I also prime and set with powder). I apply this with a RT face brush and the coverage is excellent while still looking natural and not feeling cakey. I like it much better than Revlon Colorstay in this regard. I will be veering away from "heavier" (though this isn't heavy) foundations as spring/summer approaches and I move to the desert in favor of a BB cream (the Physician's Formula one is a new fave), but I still will keep this in my collection for those days when I feel like a full face is in order.

Love the pump, price is reasonable at about $10 Walmart/Target/Ulta. I still plan to try the Estee Lauder DW foundation when I have a little more jingle in my pocket but this is suiting me just fine for now in that I am not tempted to try other fuller coverage drugstore foundations to find a better one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Julesbee2249

I have so much yellow in my skin & most drugstore foundations are pink based. It took me a while to get this but I'm glad I did. Normally I'm a sheer toned kind of girl (bb creams & light foundations). But sometimes it's good to mix it up. This is COMPLETELY full coverage. & it really does stay on all day. I'm color Golden Tan. & I don't even need to use a primer. It's pretty thick. But good non the less.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Medium-build able full coverage,pump is a step up from most drugstore foundations.(more hygienic,less wasters product). This was a great summer foundation to me, as it lasted all day and I didn't need concealer(except for my basically purple dark circles). I don't feel this is a great foundation for dry skin(why I won't wear it in the winter) as its not very moisturizing.
Keep those aspects in mind,but other than that I'd say its in my top three favourite drug store foundations

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by beautykiller317

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Eh, this wasn't bad, but it wasn't the greatest either. I didn't see as much coverage as EVERYONE RAVES about, not a bad color selection tho, I wouldn't jump on this and say u need to get this RIGHT NOW but it's not bad, if you like to try different things out

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by EffieH

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation based on the great reviews here at MakeupAlley and I am so happy that I tried it! I usually don't have very good luck with drugstore foundations and have generally avoided Cover Girl (I guess I still remember the heavily scented Cover Girl liquid foundation from the 70s). I am 57 years old with an oily T-zone, large pores, and Rosacea. I don't like to use heavy unnatural foundations to cover my rosacea so I usually put up with a bit of redness showing through in order to get a more natural look and then use a tinted setting powder for more coverage. This foundation is heavenly, though! It goes on so smoothly, quickly, and blends easily, and covers the redness while still staying natural looking. And it's spf 20, which is really an added bonus, as I always use sunscreen under my makeup. I usually wear a setting powder to set my foundation, but this foundation looks so matte and natural that I think I could get away without using it, especially in the summer time. I got 820, creamy natural, and the color is perfect! I am really thrilled I tried this foundation -- definitely my new HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by gxnxsissss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation!!!!!!!!! I have oily/combo skin, this keeps me matte all day(with rimmel stay matte) in this Florida heat. Okay, my shade is soft honey, & it's a perfect match for my yellow skin tone. This blends like a dream & is not cakey & I even sometimes put TWO pumps. I love the packaging, you can twist and lock & it's very sanitary with a pump. Not cakey, feels light, stays matte, blends easily, nice packaging, great color match? yes please! Btw this covers my dark dark under eye circles 7/10. :) medium full coverage. Full is 2 pumps. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

I find it very hard to blend this makeup. It's sets up very quickly. By midday I'm greasy and my makeup is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by rcgg1993

This is my HG foundation! I'm the type of girl that gets bored with having the same foundation, and I'm a makeup junkie so I love to try the newest and greatest. But even if I stray off the path I always and I mean ALWAYS come back to this one. I've been using this foundation ever since it came to my Target, so since about January of last year. It doesn't break me out (super sensitive Latina skin that gets hyper-pigmentation easily) and it keeps my skin natural all day. I say natural because at first, yes it is very matte, but throughout my 12 hour days my natural (combo skin) oils blend in and create a natural flawless finish... NEVER oily or greasy. The coverage is like none I've ever seen. It can be built up to full with 1 layer and spot concealing. Even if I accidentally go overboard sometimes it never looks cakey on me. I have loved this foundation for a year and have never looked back. The one gripe I have about the packaging is the darn cap! Its always popping off and it gets messy but I always turn the pump to lock just in case. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I will die if it's ever discontinued :( P.S. I use this with my ELF Powder Brush and it is ALL LOVEEE <3