April 20, 2014 | 1027 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Julesbee2249

I have so much yellow in my skin & most drugstore foundations are pink based. It took me a while to get this but I'm glad I did. Normally I'm a sheer toned kind of girl (bb creams & light foundations). But sometimes it's good to mix it up. This is COMPLETELY full coverage. & it really does stay on all day. I'm color Golden Tan. & I don't even need to use a primer. It's pretty thick. But good non the less.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Medium-build able full coverage,pump is a step up from most drugstore foundations.(more hygienic,less wasters product). This was a great summer foundation to me, as it lasted all day and I didn't need concealer(except for my basically purple dark circles). I don't feel this is a great foundation for dry skin(why I won't wear it in the winter) as its not very moisturizing.
Keep those aspects in mind,but other than that I'd say its in my top three favourite drug store foundations

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by beautykiller317

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Eh, this wasn't bad, but it wasn't the greatest either. I didn't see as much coverage as EVERYONE RAVES about, not a bad color selection tho, I wouldn't jump on this and say u need to get this RIGHT NOW but it's not bad, if you like to try different things out

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by EffieH

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation based on the great reviews here at MakeupAlley and I am so happy that I tried it! I usually don't have very good luck with drugstore foundations and have generally avoided Cover Girl (I guess I still remember the heavily scented Cover Girl liquid foundation from the 70s). I am 57 years old with an oily T-zone, large pores, and Rosacea. I don't like to use heavy unnatural foundations to cover my rosacea so I usually put up with a bit of redness showing through in order to get a more natural look and then use a tinted setting powder for more coverage. This foundation is heavenly, though! It goes on so smoothly, quickly, and blends easily, and covers the redness while still staying natural looking. And it's spf 20, which is really an added bonus, as I always use sunscreen under my makeup. I usually wear a setting powder to set my foundation, but this foundation looks so matte and natural that I think I could get away without using it, especially in the summer time. I got 820, creamy natural, and the color is perfect! I am really thrilled I tried this foundation -- definitely my new HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by gxnxsissss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation!!!!!!!!! I have oily/combo skin, this keeps me matte all day(with rimmel stay matte) in this Florida heat. Okay, my shade is soft honey, & it's a perfect match for my yellow skin tone. This blends like a dream & is not cakey & I even sometimes put TWO pumps. I love the packaging, you can twist and lock & it's very sanitary with a pump. Not cakey, feels light, stays matte, blends easily, nice packaging, great color match? yes please! Btw this covers my dark dark under eye circles 7/10. :) medium full coverage. Full is 2 pumps. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

I find it very hard to blend this makeup. It's sets up very quickly. By midday I'm greasy and my makeup is gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by rcgg1993

This is my HG foundation! I'm the type of girl that gets bored with having the same foundation, and I'm a makeup junkie so I love to try the newest and greatest. But even if I stray off the path I always and I mean ALWAYS come back to this one. I've been using this foundation ever since it came to my Target, so since about January of last year. It doesn't break me out (super sensitive Latina skin that gets hyper-pigmentation easily) and it keeps my skin natural all day. I say natural because at first, yes it is very matte, but throughout my 12 hour days my natural (combo skin) oils blend in and create a natural flawless finish... NEVER oily or greasy. The coverage is like none I've ever seen. It can be built up to full with 1 layer and spot concealing. Even if I accidentally go overboard sometimes it never looks cakey on me. I have loved this foundation for a year and have never looked back. The one gripe I have about the packaging is the darn cap! Its always popping off and it gets messy but I always turn the pump to lock just in case. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I will die if it's ever discontinued :( P.S. I use this with my ELF Powder Brush and it is ALL LOVEEE <3

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first time experiencing a pump bottle. It's so easy to use and sanitary. The consistency is so thin that I expected a barely there coverage. This to my surprise had such a full coverage that it really eliminated my concealer step for my tricky acne scars. The staying power is awesome because it lasted even through my steamy session with the boyfriend...(girls you know what I'm talking about!) I got my color in 832 Nude Beige which suits my light-medium hispanic skin. The only con I can say is that this is so matte that it leaves me looking flat and feeling very heavy. I probably won't repurchase because I'm a foundation junkie that has to try everything and anything that hits the shelves (it's a problem, lol) but for someone who doesn't feel the need to it would be a great repurchase for those days or nights where you want the heavy coverage.

Update: This is way too heavy for me to put all over my face. I love using this as a concealer to use over top of my Revlon Colorstay. I apply the Revlon Colorstay to my face and buff it out with Ecotools BB Cream Brush and then apply this Covergirl to my jawline where I need severe coverage that I don't get with the Colorstay and buff it in with the same brush. The results are beautiful!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by MakeupandMiranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this product so bad that I almost convinced myself that I did. Truly, the actual product ,for the most part, is great. Package quality is fantastic, consistency is lovely, and the thought of having an all in one product is really nice. However, this product has one major downfall, that in which being the colour. I purchased the lightest shade, Ivory. It applied nicely and looked great and I made my way to class. Halfway through the day, I looked in the mirror and was absolutely horrified to see that the foundation had dried at least 2-3 shades darker than what it had applied. To some people, this may not be a huge problem, but to a pale girl, it is! This is a major downfall to this product. If the company adjusted this product so that the formula would dry as it applied, I would most certainly repurchase it because other than the colour, it was very nice. But what is a good foundation without proper colour, correct?

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by bhrebeauty13

I do not like the color range at all