October 2, 2014 | 1063 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by anacelia13

When I first bought this mascara, I didn't like it so much. (that's why I'm giving it 4 lippies and not 5. When I buy a mascara, I want to love it immediately, not wait for a month and then like it.)

Anyway, now I love it! It's my new favorite mascara! I love the brush. It's fat with those short rubber bristles, and I love those. It makes my lashes super thick and luxurious, and it lengthens them so much. In some weird way, it kind of curls my lashes a little bit. It's not supposed to but, hey, I'm not complaining.

The point is, I love this mascara and I think you should definitely give it a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by pekie

This the worst mascara out there. Not to toot my own horn, I have natural very long curly full lashes and honestly any mascara will do it for me. But THIS!! MY GOD! The brush is so fat and short that it hits my nose and the product is SO hard to remove, and it leaves a dark gray looking stain. It's very wet and dear god it transfers HORRIBLY onto my top and bottom. It doesn't comb Through my lashes, it just clumps so bad and it doesn't give my lashes any volume. When It dries it feels SO stiff like hairspray and then here come the flakes... I HATE IT! And I'm so sad because I love maybelline mascaras. Will never repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by LigiaSteph

i have bought it today-after having tried it several times before- and I am pretty happy with it
Naturally,my lashes are long and black,they do not need much mascara but they do need some defining.
What I like most is that you can apply one layer,and it looks natural.If you want more,you can apply again and so on until you get the look you want. So basically,you can "adapt" it to your needs.
What I dislike is that it comes off really really hard,or is it just me?I have to RUB my eyes with makeup remover.
However, it is a good product with great packaging and resaonable price-just as many other maybelline products!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Yashigv

Im so in love with this mascara! After try everything M.A.C, Clinique, other drugstores that do their work but nothing like this.. This is my Holy Grail now!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Jennamakeup12

I love this it makes my lashes really POP!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by mlutebay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite mascara. I have really long, blonde, naturally curled eyelashes, but they are not thick. I usually go for volumizing mascaras as opposed to lengthening/combo mascaras in fear that I'll obtain the dreaded "spider lashes" look. This mascara provides awesome volume and great definition, without adding an obscene amount of length. I use Blackest Black and it applies smoothly and dries to a beautiful, glossy finish. This mascara never clumps thanks to the awesome "LashBlast"-like brush. The bristles on this brush seem to be a bit finer and shorter than LashBlast, but they are still stiff and provide great separation and application. I keep trying different mascaras and continuously come back to this one. Great price, great mascara!

I will forewarn that it is a bit hard to remove, but does come off. It also hurts like hell if you poke yourself in the eye, more so than other mascaras with similar wands, but I probably poke myself in the eye more than the average person :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Alexis3901

I have tried high end and low end mascaras and still would never find the perfect one. I've tried tarte, Urban Decay, MAC, benefit, smash box, too faced, the balm all the way down to wet & wild, la. colors, revlon and elf. But let me tell you.. Nothing compares to this mascara, it IS my holy grail product and I love it to death. It gives me outrageous volume, and I swear I've had over 5 people ask me what mascara I use ever since I've started wearing the rocket. (-:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by taytay27

i love this mascara!! i actually bought one and went back to buy two more! I'm the type of person that will apply multiple coats of mascara to achieve the "fake eyelashes look" but after applying only one coat it made my lashes look big and voluminous. it also doesn't have that crunchy feel after it dries and i haven't had any problems with flaking throughout the day! i would totally recommend this mascara if you like the dramatic eyelashes look.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by elizabethyong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't get the hype behind this mascara. I'm a mascara junkie and a fan of Maybelline mascaras in general- but this just does nothing for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 6:53:00 AM More reviews by anyasreviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm obsessed with the Maybelline mascaras - they're amazing! This mascara and the Great Lash mascara are my two favourite Maybelline mascaras. This mascara is very good and lengthens your lashes a lot! I'd really recommend this. -Anyasreviews