December 20, 2014 | 946 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher Water Resistant

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by kristal5479

i really liked the cover girl lash blast clump crusher waterproof mascara for my lower lashes since my top lashes kept coming down with this mascara. i would not buy this product again but i do recommend the cover girl lash blast volume waterproof mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by tiny101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this mascara based on the amazing reviews on YouTube and MUA, but perhaps the waterproof version just doesn't compare to the regular; I have not bothered to try the regular for various reasons though.

[ PROS ]
- It really doesn't clump
- Creates separated and clean-looking lashes
- Doesn't smudge or run even in the rain

[ CONS ]
- Does not lengthen by any noticeable amount
- Barely any volume added to lashes
- Does not hold a curl (which is imperative for my short/straight Asian lashes)

All-in-all, the pros cannot redeem the cons. I would never repurchase or recommend this mascara to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by sexyglam

I love huge, voluminous, black lashes, that being said this mascara by itself is just ok. So why the four lippies? I usually layer my mascaras and apply many layers of another volumizing mascara which leaves clumps than I follow up with this one as a way to comb thru or define my lashes. The product does do what it says as it leaves very little to no clumps and somewhat lengthens lashes but the comb does separate lashes well and give them a good amount of volume. Again, it just depends on how you like your lashes to look, for those of us who love falsies looking lashes this product by itself may disappoint however, as a layering mascara saved for the very last step it works great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by sizza911

I don't get the great reviews for any of the Cover Girl Lash Blast mascaras and this one is no exception. I think I've tried 3 of them now. The Clump Crusher pulled my lashes out straight even after re-curling when it dried (which took a while IMO). No volume, no length to speak of and I got clumpy spider lashes after the two coats I needed to notice any difference. I didn't find it to be totally water resistant either. I dabbed my eyes after tearing up and had black mascara all over the tissue. In general, I like Cover Girl products, but I cannot seem to get good results from the mascaras. Back to my Maybelline Falsies mascara I go!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

If you want a natural looking lash this is for you.
I really don't get why this is so hyped up on Reddit.

Pros-
Doesn't smudge
Doesn't flake
Doesn't make lashes crispy or spikey

Cons-
Doesn't hold a curl
Doesn't give you va va voom full lashes
Length fades in less than an hour with the droop of the curl

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by schoolgirl101

I normally gravitate toward only waterproof mascaras because my eyes water like crazy but decided to try out a water resistant one and was really curious about clump crusher. This does not smudge on me which is amazing considering that a lot of the waterproof mascaras I have tried smudge (Maybelline Full and Soft, Almay Get Up and Grow, Covergirl LashBlast Volume). I like the rubber wand and how well the rubber stopper does and getting the excess mascara off. This is a good product. Holding a curl isn't too bad but not the best. I curl my lashes lightly after application for better staying power.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by plastic_apple

I had high hopes for this mascara after reading such rave reviews. I bought it in the water resistant formula. I always buy waterproof mascara because my lashes are very straight and regular mascara formulas don't hold a curl. I was so disappointed when I first tried this. As soon as I applied it my lashes went flat. I even tried layering it over a waterproof mascara and my lashes were still not curled. The formula is very very wet and heavy on my lashes which is probably why I got that result. Definitely would not repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by dahliakatz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow. Now I'm not much of a mascara user because I don't need it (I have naturally black eyelashes with a considerable amount of length and thickness). I normally only want mascara to finish a look, and it has to be bold but natural in texture.

I couldn't get this to clump if I tried. 2, 3 coats, still smooth. Very impressed. And it wears all day with a pleasant amount of water resistance. It comes off just fine with my Aveeno cream cleanser but doesn't budge all day. Good stuff.

I'm an enduring fan of Maybelline Full n' Soft (why did they discontinue the dark brown colour!?) and of Clinque's glossy mascara, for reference.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by historismus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Unfortuantely I was not at all impressed with this mascara. Didn't hold my curl, flaked, and somehow made my lashes look wispier than they do without product. I did really like the brush (great for those corner lashes), but the formula just didn't cut it for me. Won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by kristnn

This product is ok. It still leaves clumps and i have to put 2 layers on.