Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher Water Resistant

3.1

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Mascara is a staple for me and I usually buy Maybelline. And I'm going to stick with Maybelline after using this. The price and application are ok, about the same as any other mascara. I know it claims to be water-resistant and not waterproof, but if I yawn or sneeze and my eyes water, it comes right off. It flakes really badly too, to the point that it won't even stay on my bottom lashes. I won't be repurchasing this.

on 8/29/2013 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This mascara is okay.

But if nothing else, I will give it this-for me, this is COMPLETELY waterproof! No, seriously, using the power of the FORCE will not get this stuff off!!

on 8/27/2013 11:55:00 PM

All right Cover Girl, I guess you think we're silly out here. I guess I am silly for believing that this would not clump. Even sillier for thinking water resistant would somehow be water resistant. One good yawn and my eyes water and then I look like a 3 car wreck as the mascara runs into my eyes and down my face. Are you kidding me?
As for the clumping, I have never seen clumps that were so thick I had trouble combing them out before it dried. The big fat brush has short little bristles so forget using that to brush the clumps out. And we all know the trouble with lash combing; it takes half of your mascara OFF. I brought this crap back.
Oh, did I mention it flakes during the day...the least of its problems.

on 8/15/2013 10:35:00 PM

What the crap is this? I got the color black/brown and this mascara sucks. I know it said that it was water-resistant not waterproof but this mascara came off right when I got into my swimming pool. It didn't hold my curl either. It's true that it did not clump but still...

on 8/15/2013 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

not very water resistant. flaked like crazy on me; always had black smudges underneath eyes. didn't really seem better than any other mascara I've bought before. good thing I had a coupon for a free Cover Girl product otherwise I would have never bought it.

on 8/3/2013 11:49:00 AM

The mascara only comes in "water resistant" NOT WATERPROOF. It won't last for me.
It comes off with a little water on a tissue!! Where is the resistance to water????????
WAS SO DISSAPOINTED IN CG for this!!
Save your $$ on this one. I love CG & will only purchase waterproof mascara again.
Trying something new was not good in this case! I really wanted my money back but the packaging could not be saved. A Good Lesson for me.

on 8/2/2013 1:38:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This mascara was okay. It didn't create clumps, but it also didn't give the volume I was looking for.

on 8/1/2013 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a great value mascara. Amazing price, and there are, as advertised, virtually no clumps to be found. However, it most certainly is not water resistant in any way. I was actually wondering if I might have accidentally gotten the regular formula in the water resistant formula's packaging. Other than that, I like this mascara a lot. It's definitely worth the money.

on 7/25/2013 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The water resistant formula is not as build able as the regular formula and its not truely water resistant, for true water resistance try lash blast 24hr version. Overall not bad mascara, gets the job done.

on 7/23/2013 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love trying new mascaras, and so, I am almost always willing to try something new. I saw the hype for this particular mascara on YouTube and wanted to try this myself. First off, I have short brittle lashes, so any help with these little hairs is must! Also, I prefer waterproof over regular formulas because my lashes can't hold a curl and waterproof mascaras tend to be a bit more drying in formulas and sticks to my lashes a lot better. Moving onto the review... The wand itself is made like a hard plastic but it has a bend to it. The bristles are short and stiff, and normally, I don't like wands that are made this way but there's something about this wand that I do really like. The way it's made and bent helps combs through my lashes and separates the hairs. I find that it really does its job being clump free. I've tried this alone, as a first layer mascara under another brand of mascara and also over a another brand of mascara... It helps the clumps has a second coater on top of different brands. I do enjoy this and would definitely repurchase!