April 17, 2014 | 1379 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher Water Resistant

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by historismus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Unfortuantely I was not at all impressed with this mascara. Didn't hold my curl, flaked, and somehow made my lashes look wispier than they do without product. I did really like the brush (great for those corner lashes), but the formula just didn't cut it for me. Won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by kristnn

This product is ok. It still leaves clumps and i have to put 2 layers on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 7:19:00 AM More reviews by violet978

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I normally use definicils, but on a recent trip I forgot mascara and hit Walgreens for a cheap replacement. I picked up this on a whim, because it was on sale.

The wand is amazing - rubbery and drags the mascara through lashes to prevent clumps. I got the blackest black shade.'

It lasts all day with no flaking and no racoon eyes and truly lengthens and thickens. I love it and will repurchase for sure. And, despite it being water resistant, my cleansing oil takes care of it easily, as does foaming cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by YoSilva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I only use waterproof mascara because it holds the curl. I've always wanted to find a product that would eliminate clumps. Honestly, I liked the brush, I liked how it initially left my lashes, but I did not like that it didn't hold the curl. That, for me, is the deal breaker. A potentially good product, but I really need something to hold the curl.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Huntress3

I bought this on sale at Shop Rite and I had a coupon so I got it for under $5. While it doesn't clump it doesn't give me much volume. I'm not fond the the plastic bristle style brush either the bristles are too short. I've been using this on top my my Loreal Million Lashes. The Million Lashes has a plastic bristle style brush too but the bristles are a little longer which does give me some volume but may clump so I go over it with the Clump Crusher to get them out. I may buy this again if it's on sale.

UPDATE*** I have been using this everyday since I bought it. It does separate my lashes nicely and does not run or smudge. I've actually gotten to like the brush. I have since repurchased this twice.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by milomatisse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was running late to work so forgot to apply mascara. I picked this up in Duane Reade on the way to the office. I am TOTALLY impressed with this product. I generally dislike waterproof formulas, but this one actually doesn't flake and comes off with normal eye makeup remover. I have good lashes so I don't really need lots of volume or length, but this mascara really made my eyes "pop". Very creamy, no clumping at all and no smearing on my eyelids. The brush is terrific with the right amount of curve. I find th eoverall look to be "enhanced natural" which I really like. I will buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by jc2729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

They should call this the Curl Crusher. Dropped my curl like a non-water resistant mascara. Adds a little length, no volume. Will never buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Didn't hold my curl. TOTAL DEAL BREAKER.

No clumps, but it did nothing for my lashes. I find that it didn't really darken them that much either, they just grouped my lashes into bunches and somehow made each bunch look like one lash.. Sooo I just looked like I had one lash for every 5mm of my lash line.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by topni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought it due to its hype but i dont really like it. Yeah there is no clump and it adds a little bit of length but no volume AT ALL. Not to mention it flakes like crazy too.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by couchlyf

I am super allergic to this product, and from what I've heard and read, I'm not the only one!!
The brush is probably the only redeeming quality of this product; the curve really lets you decide if you want a crazy dramatic eye, or if you want to go with a sweet natural look.
The formula isn't that great, like I said before, I am allergic. Aside from my body reacting negatively, the formula is nothing special; I would rather use my Marcelle mascara, because the clump crusher doesn't really crush clumps. It flakes a fair bit too.
This mascara was a cool experience; I never knew I could be allergic to mascara, but I would definitely not buy it again!!!