November 28, 2014 | 875 users online

Scrubs - Queen Helene - Cocoa Butter Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2005 4:31:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it! Doesn't damage/hurt/dry out my skin, smells great, and makes my face feel so clean! My favorite facial scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2005 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Belle2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This scrub is the HG staple in my shower. I use a small amount every day on my face. It is creamy with small granules that gently scrub away the flakes. It also has a pleasant cocoa butter smell. Very good for my sensitive, rosacea prone skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2005 4:03:00 AM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Hmm... while i do love the smell of this product, i'm afraid that the little scrubbing granules are too rough (and jagged!) for my skin. It's much rougher and grainier than the St.Ives Apricot scrub, and yet i think it has a richer lotion in it as well. I think i will use this for a body scrub instead! The smell is divine though..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2005 2:17:00 PM More reviews by aligator

I am a huge fan of Queen Helene products, especially their masks!! Anyways, I was a habitual user of the Oatmeal n Honey Scrub and seeing all the reviews on how great the Cocoa Butter Scrub is, I decided to give it a whirl. I think that this scrub is good and feels a little less grainy than the Oatmeal n Honey.. Which is good because you don't want it scrub your face too hard!! The smell is kind of like coconuty which isn't all that great to me.. I can sometimes smell my face when I'm out and it kind of makes me cringe. But it's useable for sure.. It also seems like this Cocoa Butter Scrub moisturizes better than my Oatmeal n Honey.. Which is always a plus! This scrub and all the other Queen Helene products are super cheap and well worth the price! You can pick up this product for $3-4.. ($5 MAX). Love the price and love the way it makes my skin look!! FLAWLESS. I will definitely continue to use this or perhaps switch off between this one and my traditional Oatmeal n Honey..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2005 3:41:00 PM More reviews by laureg

i got this stuff a month ago and am really liking it. i was looking for something to replace my freeman apricot scrub as they dc'd it. the texture of this scrub is very much like the freeman product. the QH smells great and does a nice job without being harsh or overly abrasive. i will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2005 8:16:00 PM More reviews by somesuch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had used the QH Mint Julep scrub for ten years and was always happy with it. With age, my skin has gotten drier and I was finding the mint scrub too harsh, so I tried this. It is wonderful! Smells like a day at the beach, is animal friendly, and the packaging is completely recyclable. The $4 price tag is a great plus, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2004 2:03:00 PM More reviews by caramelhunie

I looove this scrub the best of out of all the QH scrubs. This one has more of a creamy texture which I love and it smells great. I'll definitely continue to buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2004 7:57:00 PM More reviews by paperdollchick

GREAT product. It has very small grains unlike st. ives < WAY HARSH!
and i found it an amzing product . i feel SO smooth after this my cousin can't stop touching my face!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2004 12:05:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not a bad product, but not what I was expecting either. As far as scrubs go, I would consider this pretty gentle, although I don't use this on my face though. It works fine as a body scrub, but I don't really find it all that moisturizing. Don't think I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2004 3:55:00 PM More reviews by da_vinci

My HG scrub. It's far more gentle than the apricot scrubs out there. Smells great, too.