LORAC PRO Palette

4.5

on 8/9/2014 9:03:00 PM

This is one of my makeup staples. There are 16 colors, 8 matte and 8 shimmer. It is costly; but I think its worth what you get: high pigmentation, easy blending, long-lasting(especially with Lorac Eyeshadow Primer, which came with it when I got it). Since it is expensive I try to use it on special occasions, though the colors are so nice I end up using it very often. Awesome product!

on 8/7/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I kind of like it, but I dont think it has the best color selections..the pigmentation is good, although the texture isnt the easiest to work with if you are a beginner..the shimmery colors are VERY shimmery..overall, this wasnt a great buy for me...just ok for daily use, better for more intense makeup. THis is a palette I could do without, easy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my go-to palette. The eyeshadows are buttery and blend well, and both the shimmers and the mattes last all day for me (and I have oily lids). The palette has a great range of colors that let you create very versatile looks. I completely finished the Lt Bronze and Champagne shade, hit pan on Taupe, and have a very significant dip in Cream. While the palette is $42, you do get 16 shades, and the packaging is very sleek and light, so it's easy to travel with.

I did take a lippie off because there is fall out, especially from the Champagne shade. The fall out from that color left glitter on my face.

on 8/4/2014 1:41:00 AM

If you don't own this palette you need to get it. I have never used such pigmented and long lasting shadowns in my life. I literally have to touch my brushes to the shadows and they apply beautifully. The assortment of colours in this pallete is very versatile. This is my first high end palette and I am blown away by the quality of lorac. Definitely recommend the brand to anyone who wants good quality eye shadow.

on 8/1/2014 12:49:00 PM

great quality and soft, buttery, blendable, etc. there is a little fallout but tapping your brush before applying makes it a non-issue. i reach for this more than either naked palette! garnet is especially pretty on green eyes.

on 8/1/2014 6:44:00 AM

I have all the NAKED palettes (don't much care for 2) but I didn't really need Lorac. Being a girl who loves makeup, well y'all know how it is! I had to try Pro and Pro 2. Ladies! Omg! The shadows are so buttery and blendable with the exception of a couple lighter colors. The lighter shades do tend to be chalky, but only a couple of them. Other than that, I highly recommend these palettes! I love how they put all the matte colors on top and lined the bottom with shimmer shades. I am a tiny bit leary of traveling with them as the palettes are very thin and don't seem sturdy like the metal you get with UD. The pans are quite small but I knew that going in. I just barely touched Lt Brown with my brush and had enough to do both eyes so that is where the small pan thing doesn't really matter. These shadows go a long way! You literally just need to barely touch on these shadows with a brush and you have plenty to get your look. They blend out beautifully! There are too many looks to even begin to list here. The ones I use everyday are White on the lower lid and tear duct, Lt brown in the crease to start with, Sable, Plum or Espresso on the outter V and blended through the Lt Brown and Cream or Buff for the browbone. I also hit the lower lashline with White and whichever outter V color I choose and blend those out. Please use a good primer on your lids before using these or any other eye shadows! I use UD, Too Faced, Lorac or NYX primers and can literally nap in my shadows with no smudging or movement. These palettes are so versatile, I will repurchase. I cannot recommend them enough! So happy I indulged ;-)

I like this palette; however, there aren't as many possibilities of this palette as there are for the Naked palettes. Good pigmentation and little to no fallout.

on 7/21/2014 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love my Lorac pro palette. The shadows are buttery smooth and highly pigmented. They blend easily and last all day.
All the colors in this palette are fantastic but the nude is a bit chalky compared to the rest.
I love the variety of looks possible. My usual day look is cream all over the lid, taupe in the crease and mauve to blend.
This summer I've really been loving the gold and garnet to bring out my blue eyes. Pewter is another one of my top shades in the palette.

Lets start by saying I have the Naked2, Lorac Unzipped, and Cargo Vintage Palette, just to name some. I have to say the Lorac Pro is the silkiest, best color payoff, most blendable palette I own. (In a very close race with my Cargo Vinatage Palette that is. :) The pans look on the smaller side, and I was bummed out by this at first. But I realized just barely touching the color in the pan with your brush is all you need. It's extremely pigmented, so I can tell this palette is going to last a long time. I love how well these colors are put together. You can pull off so many looks. It's pretty much the perfect neutral palette every girl needs in her makeup arsenal. I'm so happy I decided bought this. If you don't have it, GET IT!! :)

on 7/19/2014 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I have this palette for two years now. When I bought it, I didn't have the money for the UD Nakeds and I needed a decent palette to take with me for a wedding. I have reached pan on the colors Mauve and Pewter. This is a nice neutral palette but some of the colors I don't use/like. Champagne was very glittery not shimmery and the gold had a lot of fallout. I liked the Lt Bronze as highlighter. The lighter mattes are chalky on me and not as pigmented. Deep plum on me is black and oily-feeling. It also stained my clothing when some of the fallout landed on it, weird I know. I use the most of the middle colors in this and avoided the outside ones. Would not be repurchasing.

Popular Palettes