October 30, 2014 | 1376 users online

Palettes - LORAC - PRO Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by SNLBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS PALETTE! I am a matte person but every once in a while I will opt for a more shimmery look. This is the only palette I will take with me when traveling especially because it is versatile, sleek, portable, and amazing quality. My mother and sister who tend to use my makeup are people who enjoy shimmer,this palette is great because they don't have to lug their palettes with them on vacation too. The case is like the rubbery nars compact so it does get finger prints but that is so easy to remove with a wet paper towel. Large mirror too. I do wish it had a brush but truly it is not a deal breaker. I would definitely repurchase. I use this every day! People compare this to the nakeds (I dont have those) but it is up to you on what you want to purchase, if you like shimmers more go with the naked but if you like both matte and shimmer, Lorac is the way to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by 1spell4u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best palette to travel with. I only need this one. I can create so many looks from this one palette.
The pigmentation is amazing. The shadows are buttery soft and not at all chalky. Not a single one.
I have lots of palettes (including the UD Nakeds) but I reach for this more than any other one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by fake0v0babi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love all the matte shades and they're all buttery smooth. One thing is that they're extremely pigmented so sometimes I find the darker matte shades hard to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by BriJax01

Amazing palette!!! Awesome pigmentation and beautiful consistency. You can get SO many looks with this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great quality, amazing colors, love it. One of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 6:54:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

There are only 2 palettes I take when travelling, too face Natural eye and this one... and I have a HEFTY selection of palettes, I would have to say this one is my favourite, amazing pigmentation, buttery, blendable and can create many looks, I love LORAC eyeshadows, buy this now!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by glendaly22

I love this palette! nice variety of colors from warm to cool, from shimmery to matte. Everything you need for a simple to a dramatic look...this is why this has been the palette that ive taken with me on all of my trips. The only thing is that some of them are so soft and buttery that they cracked when traveling... Nothing serious though

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Shellikins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this palette a lot, and will always be grateful that I got it, because it lead me to the Unzipped palette, which is my be all, end all for eyeshadows at the moment. Lots of pretty colors, but I tend to stay near the neutral end, as I need to keep it pretty low key by day, and live in a town much like Mayberry, so there aren't a lot of reasons/opportunities to do a big dramatic night time eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by malibu64

This is one of the best palettes out there for both the shadow quality and the range of colors. I have not found one that compares. The mixture of mattes and shimmers make this a palette that you will find yourself using day after day, while your sparklebomb Naked palette gathers dust.

For people complaining about fallout - with ANY high quality darker shadow, you have to be really careful when applying or it will get all over your face! I've tried SO many shadows, and this formula is anything but fallout-prone. I normally give people the benefit of the doubt but I just can't agree that fallout is an issue.

If you're thinking about getting this one, don't hesitate! At $42 it is really a steal. Think about how many crappy drugstore quads you've bought for $5-10 over the years - with this palette you'll never go back to the low-end stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Carrying 16 shadows 8 matte and 8 shimmer, this palette has to be the most convenient palette I have ever owned. The quality of these shadows are very good. You don't need much product to get what you see in the pan. You can easily make endless eye looks of sultry smokey to subtle to glamorous all from this one palette. The sleek black packaging is also a plus. it fits practically everywhere. Oh and How could I forget the huge deluxe "sample" size of the Behind the Scenes eye primer... Awesome product all on it's own.