August 22, 2014 | 1166 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm going to be the lone dissenter here but this imo isn't so great in fact I've had drug store foundations that were better. This just looks flat on the skin and has a sort of powdery finish. Also it feels tight on the skin dispite using a good moisturizer. Taking my bottle back for a refund!

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by nikitah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is just gorgeous. I received a sample in Vogue and though it was the wrong shade, felt pretty confident about its quality. Sure enough last night I bought 31, after hesitating between 21 and 31. But it is just magic. I have relatively dry skin, so I can imagine with oily skin, perhaps the results aren't so good on their own. I think some powder would be necessary but as it stands, for me, on its own, this is my new foundation. I was previously a MUFE girl after many failures, but this even tops it for me. So happy, I think it's worth every cent!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Opuszek1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The best foundation ever! Definitely my HG and I will keep on buying it as long as it is available.I have been on a quest for finding a perfect foundation for a very long time. I have tried lots of different products, low and high end and nothing compares to this.

For me foundation is a necessity as I have acne prone skin with scarring and blotchines which means it is impossible for me to leave the house without make-up.

I like absolutely everything about this foundation:

- medium, build-able coverage
- ease of blending
- colour match (very natural looking shades)
- light scent (not very noticeable, and doesn't linger)
- it gives natural skin appearance in every light (even on close examination in bright daylight!)
-good oil control on my very oily skin, still requires blotting at midday, but nowhere near as much as with other foundations
- feels light on the skin
- doesn't accentuate flakes or small wrinkles
- doesn't get blotchy or cakey over time
- doesn't brake me out or irritate my skin (this is incredibly important as most of other foundations that gave me nice coverage, also broke me out badly)
- the pomp bottle is beautiful and feels luxurious
- my husband commented how great my skin looks when I am wearing it (so the difference is noticeable also to others)

The price is a little bit high but it is worth every penny and I have paid twice as much for foundations that weren't half as good as Dior Nude.
This one is a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

First I must say I'm fan of EL Double wear and Double wear light foundation. I like them both. But this foundation is just so beautiful! I have combination skin in winter time and this stuff just works for me very well. It has medium coverage and natural semi-matte finish which I prefer. It feels so good and light on skin! I think it last with primer all day long, definitely 6-8 hours. It doesn't oxidize, make me looking very oily or cakey. It hides my pores and lines. It has very light rose scent.

I agree that it can be terrible for dryer skin types.

Update: It looks quite messy at the end of the day (but it isn't very bad like with some another foundations - EL Invisible Fluid) and makes my drier parts of face even more dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 7:07:00 AM More reviews by darkangelslave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am currently in love with this foundation... I have been in search of that illusive foundation that is glowing but not oily or sticky and has decent coverage and colours. I have never been a fan of the matte look but i found dewy foundations just too oily for my combination skin! But this foundation is just AMAZING for that glowing look without that oil slick!! I love the way it glides on and looks amazingly healthy. Like new skin but better... Like NUDE skin!!! It truely lives up to its promises... I use it with illamasqua's matte primer first and it seems to just sit flawlessly for all the day! It hasn't split, broken down or disappeared at all, even after long days at work and in airconditioning. I found its fine to apply with brush or fingers. My favourite is buffing it in with the Shu Umura foundation brush (the goat hair one) and setting it with Shiseido Translucent Loose Powder. I have to blot during the day, but its usually only once! Which is pretty amazing with the way my nose can get oily in the harsh Australian summer. I also found the colour amazing. Finally they make yellow bases here in aus!!! We never get the yellow bases but finally we got them and shade 021 suits my summer nc20-25 skin perfectly with a healthy glow. Right now with this foundation I love to use the dior nudeskin glow-enhancing powder (really light bronzer) to warm me up and make my glow even more healthy. I think this may be the only one of my 34 or so foundations (yes i'm addicted) that i will finish the entire bottle and re-purchase!!! Can't wait!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

***REVIEWING OLD FORMULA - DISCONTINUED***
My HG foundation because it doesn't break me out and makes me look healthy and fresh. It's a medium coverage foundation that blends so easy on the skin. It requires no fuss, goes on with fingers, sponge or w/ a makeup brush. It doesn't cling to my dry patches on my chin and it doesn't make me look like an oil slick. My shade in this is 040 Honey Beige and it is a perfect match for my medium olive skin. The bottle is heavy glass with a nice pump. Plus, Grandpa approves it! My very critical 85 year old Italian Grandpa that has no filter and will tell us if we gained weight, look ugly and what not. He lightly smacked my cheek a few times and said "You gotta nice complexion kid."
Update: So upset that Dior changed their Nude liquid formula. The new formula that is sold in stores now contain additional ingredients and one of them being Bismuth Oxychloride. My skin can't tolerate this ingredient as it produces hives all over my face.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by janetbustamante

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It´s better than the old version of nude Dior and it is for normal to oily skin. For my normal-oily skin is perfect, it leaves a flawless and satin finish. It doesn´t brake me out like MAC and I feel I am not wearing any foundation, the effect is a nude perfect skin..
The range colors are great cause there is a 023 Peach for peach undertones skin wich is perfect cause it matches really good my skin tone, some other brands foundations are too yellow or too pink.
I just love this product and I hightly recommend it!!
I applied it first with my fingers and then with the beauty blender sponge and finished it with the Mac mineralize powder in medium.

Ok, I have change my mind, I don´t like this foundation any more.
It covers nothing, better I don´t use anything on.
It lets my skin so dry and after a while it looks so cakey and looks like patches around my nose, horrible!!! I would not buy this foundation again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 7:45:00 AM More reviews by pinksugarbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was torn between Shu Uemura's much raved about Face Architect and this one. Finally decided on Dior when met with a snotty beauty consultant at Shu Uemura.

Guess that was a blessing in disguise coz Diorskin Nude foundation turns out to meet my ideal of the perfect foundation.

I apply it with a foundation brush from Real Techniques and the effect was so natural. Somehow it makes my skin looks air-brush and radiant. No mask-like effect at all. Plus it doesn't sink into my pores or give a cakey look after a few hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by BoandChica2

I received a generous sample from Nordstrom's and have been wearing a few days now. It does look very natural and pretty which is nice. Like some others have said though, it doesn't wear very long. I do have combo skin, but have used other foundations that I didn't like but had the staying power. I did get a sample that was a little too light for me and have been using bronzer over it, which may be the cause as my bronzer can make me oily. Will update as I use more.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Hottie560

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an incredible foundation with semi-matte finish. With a good moisturizing primer you will achieve with this foundation a satin finish that manages to be matte but radiance and dewy at the same time. Its coverage is light to medium - depending on how you build it up. Aside from its amazingly fresh and cooling effect on skin when applying, this foundation feels very light weight on skin and people would have to look very close on your face to notice it - yes thats how good it is.

The only dupe I could think of is maybe Guerlain Lingerie de Peau or Rimmel Match Perfection.

I know that for many the price will be a drawback, however this will lost for a very long time as a small pea size pump will be enough to embrace your face. The foundation comes in 16 shades and as far as i remember there are also options for deeper skin tones. Overall I am very satisfied with this foundation and I could say that i might be my HG :)