MAC Matte - Saddle

4.8

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Red 40 Lake, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

on 1/14/2010 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i'm nc 40 ...wish it looked warmer on me , other than that ..it is very blendable ..stays forever

on 7/15/2009 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

These MAC shadows are addictive. I decided to stop buying cheap drugstore shadow and buy more quality and I'm glad I did. My eyelids have hyper pigmentation and I suffer from eczema. So many times eye shadows don't show up on me however every MAC shadow except soft brown show up without a base. I use this a crease color and deepen the outer edge with something else. This is great go to shadow for everyday.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I use this eyeshadow for my brows. It does a great job and is a great colour when my hair has some red in it. I get compliments everytime I use this for my brows. I use a nice angle brush I bought from Quo which works nicely.

UPDATE: Gave this 5 lippies - still the best brown out there. I just love this stuff. However, getting away from red again so will put this to bed till the spring.

on 7/7/2009 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Warm

Getting closer to my perfect brown e/s, although this is not quite it. It is a lovely toasted shade of brown, and one of my favorite matte shades. When I need a simple every day look, this is my go-to shadow.

on 6/17/2009 7:00:00 PM

Saddle, where have you been all my MAC loving life? I have been wearing mac shadows for at least 15 years and I have 4 palettes of 15 shadows plus assorted exclusives and this one never even registered on my radar...but is my new favorite. It makes my brownish gold eyes pop, it looks professional and polished with just about any color I have paired it with. I am an NC 25-30 and I know that I will never be with out this color. It always seemed too orange until a helpful MA was rather insistant that it would be a good color for me.

on 5/30/2009 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is one MAC shadow I'd definitely buy again. I have so many colors that I probably won't ever hit pan on anything else... except for this little gem! It goes with absolutely everything. I use it as my best friend color, in the crease and along the lower part of my upper lid. Spectacular. I always want to kick myself whenever I forget to put it on in the morning.

on 5/7/2009 9:23:00 PM

I just bought this a few days ago. I saw one of the MAC MUA wear this on her crease and asked her what it is. I love it! This is a warm reddish brown which is perfect for my Asian yellow-based skin tone. It's great as a crease color. It's perfect on its own for a simple everyday look, or pair it with light pink on the lid. (asian, nc25)

I also have Wedge. Saddle is a more interesting brown than Wedge. But don't get me wrong, Wedge is great too. It's a versatile brown.

on 5/7/2009 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the perfect crease color for an everyday, neutral look for me. No shimmer--just a medium, matte brown, that goes perfect with my skin tone.

on 4/26/2009 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Perfect, perfect neutral color for everyday with my other beloved tempting eyeshadow. Saddle is what i run to when i don't want to be dramatic and more of a everyday kind of woman. It's a matte brown with hints of peach and somewhat orange, i wear it in the crease with black tied lined on my upper lids, duck eyeliner in my waterline and tons of mascara, i use my nw35 concealer as highlight and im good to go, nc45. Highly reccommend if you want a soft understated professional look. Will buy again but not anytime soon as i prefer smokey eyes on a regular basis.

on 3/16/2009 10:15:00 PM

So I've been really wanting just a regular matte brown color that I can wear to work and it's not too dark, but dark enough so that it looks like I have SOMETHING on my lids. I went to the CCO over the weekend and I came upon this color and I bought it for $10.50! It's EXACTLY what I was looking for. Just a plain medium brown color, no glitter, no shimmer, just color. I highly recommend seeking out this color if you are like me and prefer neutral/brown looks on your eyes.