October 30, 2014 | 1704 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by SamaelsMom

I was expecting more... way more. This stuff is orangey. Doesn't moisturize like it a bb should. And has little coverage to it. I tried it in many lights, and all look orange to me! I looked like an oompa loompa. I have very pale skin so I go this in the lighest shade. I don't think any one with porcelin skin needs orange tones. I will not buy this again

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by jaaaals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I'd wear this more often if I didn't have such oily skin! But nonetheless I find this very convenient and beautiful for an every day face. I do get oily wearing this within 4-5 hours but that could just be my doing. I wear it with a primer too. I think this is worth it. It gives light to medium coverage which isn't that bad for every day. I think if you already have nice smooth skin then this will totally make your skin look even more perfect. But if you have more pores/acne/scars, then you might want something with a little more coverage. Otherwise, this won't cut it for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Loveswildflowers

Great for my 43 year old face! I love this BB cream. Cannot wear products with spf due to allergies and this is perfect. This moisturizes and tints my skin in a totally flattering way. Foundation is often too heavy but this is light and smooth.

Get great compliments when wearing it. Have repurchased and hope they continue making this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best BB creams I've tried. It goes on white, but oxidizes to a natural, soft color. I love the silky, matte finish and best of all, it covers my red patches.

Better coverage than most BB creams, and best of all, it has never broken me out once.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by BriJax01

I love this cream! It's awesome at evening out my skin and hiding my redness. I wouldn't use this as a foundation because it's really not meant to be full coverage. If you have redness or spots, use this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by immiaaxo

This has pretty good coverage, it's watery when it comes out but has a slightly tacky texture when you blend it in. I'm an NC30/35 and the medium shade works fine, not a very yellow undertone though, more like cool. It lasts a decent amount of time (5-7 hours, depending where you live. I live in a city where the weather is ALWAYS changing, so results vary) It's not super moisturizing, which I was pretty disappointed about, but due to its good coverage it makes sense. The tube will not last you long though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Anonnone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you know what to expect, this product is pretty good. It's more of a great mattifying primer than a bb cream. I tried it because it's the only matte bb cream I've heard of other than Garnier, and it is matte without being cakey and yet it also somehow has a nice glow. My skin is combination/oily and it wasn't greasy at all, and only slight shine in T-zone later in the day. The colors do absolutely run dark, so get a shade lighter than usual. Coverage is quite light but it does do a good job of blurring imperfections like acne scarring. I will use on days I don't have active acne.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't consider this a true BB cream. It's not really moisturizing and a real BB should have SPF, in my opinion. I think of this as more of a mattifying product, like a primer you can wear on its own, and as that I think it performs well and provides a good value.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by lexi3324

The coverage is light and sometimes it sticks to my dry patches. If I use my elf flathead brush then try to blend little spots with my finger, it turns orange!! If you touch your face too much throughout the day it still turns orange! It broke me out and clogs my pores too! It also did not last me long, I have the lightest shade and it is way too dark for me. Also, it makes me look like a greasy mess!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by nikki5ten

This is actually a great product if you don't have oily/sensitive skin. Great to wear by itself or under powder. I stopped using this product because I started to notice i was getting little bumps in random spots on my face, and I typically don't break out, but do have oily skin. My skin cleared up as soon as i stopped using it. It gives better coverage if you buff using stipple or concealer brush. If you're looking for heavy coverage from a BB to hide acne scars, this is not the one! A little pricey for a drugstore BB, I got this for around $12 at Walgreens. Wish it didn't break me out!