October 22, 2014 | 1794 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Rendezvous

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by fcdancejme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Don't be intimidated by the color! It goes on beautifully! I have a hard time pulling of vibrant tones and I think this shade is very complimentary! I love the packaging! The sticks have been in the heat and didnt melt! Love it! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by mooney81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Had been excited ( like everyone else) to try these! Bought Rendezvous after much deliberation and am loving it! Perfect colour for summer! Rendezvous shows up orange/peach coloured on my lips and I love it. Definitely long wearing (colour stayed on for 4 hours at the beach going in and out of the water and eating) without having to reapply. Love it, will probs buy more!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by STlCKY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love the balm stain products and Rendezvous is no exception! The coral color is amazing, although a bit intimidating. I also like the mint scent/slight tingly feel of these products. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by kaww34

This color is the BEST! Its great for my skin tone and I am so glad I tried it out!! I love the soft feeling it leaves my lips with. Not at all drying like other lip stains. I will surely collect more colors, but I will definitely pick up a few more in Rendezvous!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by grecia28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

-Smells great (like mint).
-It is really smooth to apply.
-The color is an intense coral almost orange which is buildable and long lasting.
-It feels nice on lips.
-When it fades your lips are left stained, not colorless like when you wear lip balm.
-You do not have to sharpen it.

So I love this balm stain!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I was really afraid to try this at first because it's ORANGE! Yikes! But come to find it looks great on my lips. I find this very similar if not the same color as MAC's Vegas Volt. I had to take off a star because after a few hours, it'll fade but leave the outside of my lips stained. It basically looks like I am wearing it on as a lip liner which is extremely unflattering.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by robinharmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure if it's just me, but this product is an orange, not coral. It looks great on my skin tone and I love the shine. It lasts for such a long time. The only thing i dont love about it is the smell. But i get used to it after a little while, so it's really not that bad. I love this product, i have three of the colors and this one is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by denns

This is a truly gorgeous orange-y red color with just a hint of coral in it. It's perfect for summertime, and I love how the orange isn't too "orange-y" in this stain - for the people that tend to pull all of the orange out of orange-y reds and orange-y pinks, you know what I mean! This definitely doesn't do that, and you can build the intensity of these balm stains so the color suits you perfectly. For reference, I am an NW20-25 with medium/dark brown hair, and this shade is lovely. Great when you have a tan, but also very wearable and pretty in those pale winter months as well.

If you love the balm stains and maybe want something a little warmer than the red "Romantic" shade, give Rendezvous a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Spin off of Cliniques Chubby Sticks. I read reviews and wanted to try and compare. its half the price of CCS. I picked up rendezvous because it looked like a great coral color for summer. its a slightly semi frosted orange...straight up orange. if you have pigmented lips, this will offset the orange and turn it into a coral. or if you are looking for orange-this is it! it has great color payoff, i have to use a light hand to get the coral color i want. the 1st time i swiped it on really good and boy, it was hella orange and bright-great for nighttime but too bright for daytime IMO. i layer bare minerals party starter over it for a glossy look-perfect coral match. 1 lippie off because the formula can be DRY. CCS are hands down more moisturizing!! you cannot wear this with a dried, flaky lip, it will accentuate it. minty sensation when applied.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this product based on all the raves about it on youtube. I picked this color becuz i don't have an 'orange-y' lipstick. I have to say I LOVE this!!! Unlike traditional lipstains, this is very moisturizing. when it fades, you are left with a nice tint of colour. I slept with this on and when i woke up in the morning my lips had a beautiful orangey coral color. Perfect for spring/summer! Costs about $8US.