Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

on 9/24/2014 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

OMG I love this brush! I've been using my hands to apply my liquid foundation for 5+ years and am a convert now. Got it cheap from Target....best purchase ever I'm going to buy another in fear that they will one day be discontinued.

Edit: so I loved this brush until I discovered the ELF small stipple brush. It blended better and was lighter on my delicate skin.

on 9/22/2014 4:40:00 PM

this is a great brush for pressing In foundation, it may take me a while longer to do my face routine but this makes makeup really sink into the skin and not look fake, but somewhat natural. it is very dense and somewhat curved on the outside and this does make my lower coverage foundations build and looks beautiful. I definetly reccomend this brush its a good price and good quality.

on 9/16/2014 1:57:00 PM

nice brush. no shedding. very dense. not scratchy. impressive for the price. good for buffing in thicker foundation. I got it on amazon. I do tend to use the buffing brush more than this one because this one is soo dense ,for me it requires a lighter hand when buffing.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i really really love this brush. it is soft, easy to clean, inexpensive and it gives you flawless finish with foundation, tinted moisturizer, bb cream. i even tried this for contouring when i was travelling and forgot my contour brush and the result was not bad at all. i use this everyday with my garnier bb cream or l'oreal lumi magique foundation and i love the results. for me it is the second best brush ever and the first one is deluxe crease brush by rt. rt brushes are generally very good quality for good value. i have been using expert face brush for about 6 months now and i haven't seen a single hair falling off. if anything happens to this brush i'm definitely buying again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this brush, and am so ecstatic that I bought it! It's just sturdy enough for me to contour my face with and is very conveniently soft on my skin! I paid about $8.99 for it, a little moderate on the price, but then again-you pay for quality when it comes to brushes! I haven't had any shedding hairs yet, and I hope not to see any anytime soon!

on 9/9/2014 1:15:00 AM

Absolutely amazing brush, great quality, applies almost every product perfectly even and smooth on the skin, I use this for my liquid foundation, setting powder and contouring. Would buy a 100 if I could! <3

on 8/17/2014 5:47:00 PM

This was the first RT brush I purchased and to be honest I don't really know what I can use this brush for, obviously my first thought was foundation but I found it gave me hardly any coverage just sort of buffed my foundation out to nothing so it now just sits in my makeup bag, I definitely don't find it very useful for foundation at all .

on 8/14/2014 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My nu favorite brush!

I use this with my Bobbi Brown Skin Stick fdtn right from the tube and buff it on in little circles. Its very dense yet soft and fluffy. Does not irritate my sensitive skin one bit. Always perfect/always easy. It cleans and dries like a dream, stands on its little heiny if you need it to and looks so pretty! Synthetic, so no squirrels were harmed.

I tried Tom Ford's Cream Fdtn brush ($72) for his stick ($80) and cream ($80) fdtns and found the brush and the fdtns to be pure hype for me - not at all worth the price - RT is much better and doesnt have the TF$ shedding problem.

Ulta and iHerb carry this brush for $9 USD.

RT + BB = winning combination for me.

on 8/14/2014 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hands down best brush for liquid and cream foundations. It creates a full coverage and a flawless finish. Absolutely in love with this brush, definitely give it a try.

on 8/12/2014 1:38:00 PM

I really liked this one,, I was using the strippling brush from the same line (which I like as well), but some how I feel more comfortable using this one, it goes through my make up very easily...

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products