April 19, 2014 | 1597 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2005 6:35:00 AM More reviews by chilli

I'm giving this five though it has flaws. It contain mineral oil so I can't use it anywhere else except under eyes. other wise i would break out like nothing else...

It is, however, exceptionally nice feeling and covering concealer. It just glides on and looks completely natural. I have almost blanc white skin, so you can imagine how bad it looks when I have these really really dark undereyed. And they are genetic, sob sob.

This concealer is a little miracle, doesn't hide my dark dark circles 100%, but comes closer than any other concealer I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2005 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Chrissy59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After trying endless concealers, the most recent Bobbie Brown (Too dry and chalky) I read about this concealer and thought why not? At first I did wonder about the fact it comes in a push up tube like a lipstick, rather than a small pot but..... Wow, this is truly a fantastic product. Not only can you put it on from the tube, it is so soft it just blends in really well, but it does not sink into under-eye lines. (a problem when you are mid forties!) The colour 2 is perfect for my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2005 1:07:00 AM More reviews by christa365

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, this concealer looks very natural and has perfect coverage - not cakey and not sheer... but if you have any tendency to break out at all, you can forget using it anywhere but your eyes. I gave up trying to use it to redness around my nostrils - I got blackheads after just two days!! Even so, I still use it under my eyes because my eyes look better using this than any other concealer I've tried. Oh, and it lasts FOREVER!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2005 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Kimzin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After seeing the rave for this product I bought it. But was quite disappointed. I am those who looks like a panda after 3 hours and I needed something to keep the mascara and eyeliner to stick where it should be. It did not do that for me (even after adding powder for fixation), it has reduced check up times, but I would expect more for the money I paid for it. It does go on soft and smooth and looks natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2005 2:13:00 AM More reviews by JosMud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was better than most for covering dark circles but not perfect. For the price tag I could not justify buying it again over other more inexpensive concealers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2005 11:03:00 PM More reviews by verte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have just bought this in shade 2. It's almost an exact match for my FFF complexion and effectively conceals dark circles and blemishes. Much cooler in tone and therefore a better colour match than my Prescriptives concealer (warm medium). The texture is very smooth and creamy. It doesn't pull at the skin underneath my eyes at all and blends in seamlessly to look natural in any light. One of the best concealers I have used, albeit rather costly. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2005 10:12:00 AM More reviews by 405E

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

"wow" is the only word I can describe this fatanstic concealer ! B/c the MAC studio stick is too light for cover blemish (still good product though. I use it to cover dark circle NC20, the second lightest shade) I am serching MY Holy Grail concealer to cover blemish ( I believe the good complexion is most impotant thing above all), and thank for MUAs' advise, I rush to the YSL(My very first time buying YSL, b/c it is so expensive) counter to give it a try. WOW, my acne scar was instantly disappear with this magic concealer ( shade 2) The texture is good..un..I just wish the size could be slightly bigger.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2005 10:59:00 AM More reviews by velvetmoss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best concealer ever, and when combined with YSL Touche Eclat, works a miracle on undereye circles! Yes, it's expensive, but I've yet to find anything that comes near it. I don't just use it under the eyes, though, it, like the Touche Eclat, is like a "magic wand" and leaves skin looking soft and hydrated and -- just better looking! I'm only on my first tube, so can't comment on whether it's difficult to get to the end of the container...Holy Grail for me all the way.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2004 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Elle123

love this! great color match for my very light skin. It doesn't crease, isn't dry, doesn't accentuate the fine lines under my eyes. I wish they would change the packaging though. It's way too small! It's like a lipstick tube which leaves a ton of product in the bottom that you have to reach with a q-tip or anything long enough that will reach down in the tube. And believe me for the price you are going to dig in the tube for every last bit of product.I actually only use it on special occasions cuz it's too exensive to use on a daily basis.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2004 9:39:00 PM More reviews by ccmadamoiselle

I have YSL Anti-Cernes Multi-action Concealer in shade 01. This concealer stays put, does not crease, and looks natural in any light. The opted for a creamy stick concealer instead of a cakey one (was contemplating BECCA concealer), but YSL's Multi-Action Concealer won me over with its incredibly silky formula. I think of the money I wasted on other mid-high end brand concealers (Benefit, Clinique, Prescriptives, and Chanel), and wish someone had just told me aobut this one! It's pricey, but it's worth it.
UPDATE 3/31/05: Still LOVE this concealer. It looks totally natural and doesn't settle into fine lines around the eyes. Then again, I've started using it with Smashbox's Photo Finish primer. :)