December 22, 2014 | 1605 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2005 11:04:00 AM More reviews by edodge1

WEaring number 3 on advice of MA (#2 was too yellow on my PPP skin), but think it is a bit too dark, even though I'm using it with TE. LOVE the consistency- glides on- no problems with breakouts despite my propensity to them. Still settles into fine lines a bit- will try with setting powder. Overall, good concealer but I have really dark, genetic circles and it doesn't cover them completely. Cle de Peau was much too cakey, though, so will stick with this for its consistency

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2005 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Marils

Love this concealer. Use the colour 2 one and its great for my skin tone. It's a really creamy, easy to blend, concealer thats great to cover blemishes, spots and under eye cricles/bags. Whilst is doesn't completely cover my massive black circles it does a pretty good job. The packaging is fabulous. It doubles as a mirror when I take it out. The only minus is, that when dumped with everything else in my bag, the gold packaging scrapes off a bit and when in contact with skin, the glitter type speck is difficult to pick off. But it's a great product. I have and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Twinklynn

OH MY GOD>... now i know y every1 is luvin tis.. im in too.. haha tis is natural.. and it covers my dark circles really well.. it uses only so little product but e effect u get worth a million dollars.. and i did a comparison wif my bobbi brown concealer.. it;s juz so much diff.. YSL gives tis very nice look and wif very little product makin you look like u hav noting on. BOBBI BROWN looks so thick as if you were to apply lesser it does not cover. tis is my HG..~!!! i found it.~!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2005 6:35:00 AM More reviews by chilli

I'm giving this five though it has flaws. It contain mineral oil so I can't use it anywhere else except under eyes. other wise i would break out like nothing else...

It is, however, exceptionally nice feeling and covering concealer. It just glides on and looks completely natural. I have almost blanc white skin, so you can imagine how bad it looks when I have these really really dark undereyed. And they are genetic, sob sob.

This concealer is a little miracle, doesn't hide my dark dark circles 100%, but comes closer than any other concealer I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2005 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Chrissy59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After trying endless concealers, the most recent Bobbie Brown (Too dry and chalky) I read about this concealer and thought why not? At first I did wonder about the fact it comes in a push up tube like a lipstick, rather than a small pot but..... Wow, this is truly a fantastic product. Not only can you put it on from the tube, it is so soft it just blends in really well, but it does not sink into under-eye lines. (a problem when you are mid forties!) The colour 2 is perfect for my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2005 1:07:00 AM More reviews by christa365

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, this concealer looks very natural and has perfect coverage - not cakey and not sheer... but if you have any tendency to break out at all, you can forget using it anywhere but your eyes. I gave up trying to use it to redness around my nostrils - I got blackheads after just two days!! Even so, I still use it under my eyes because my eyes look better using this than any other concealer I've tried. Oh, and it lasts FOREVER!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2005 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Kimzin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After seeing the rave for this product I bought it. But was quite disappointed. I am those who looks like a panda after 3 hours and I needed something to keep the mascara and eyeliner to stick where it should be. It did not do that for me (even after adding powder for fixation), it has reduced check up times, but I would expect more for the money I paid for it. It does go on soft and smooth and looks natural.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2005 2:13:00 AM More reviews by JosMud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was better than most for covering dark circles but not perfect. For the price tag I could not justify buying it again over other more inexpensive concealers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2005 11:03:00 PM More reviews by verte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have just bought this in shade 2. It's almost an exact match for my FFF complexion and effectively conceals dark circles and blemishes. Much cooler in tone and therefore a better colour match than my Prescriptives concealer (warm medium). The texture is very smooth and creamy. It doesn't pull at the skin underneath my eyes at all and blends in seamlessly to look natural in any light. One of the best concealers I have used, albeit rather costly. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2005 10:12:00 AM More reviews by 405E

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

"wow" is the only word I can describe this fatanstic concealer ! B/c the MAC studio stick is too light for cover blemish (still good product though. I use it to cover dark circle NC20, the second lightest shade) I am serching MY Holy Grail concealer to cover blemish ( I believe the good complexion is most impotant thing above all), and thank for MUAs' advise, I rush to the YSL(My very first time buying YSL, b/c it is so expensive) counter to give it a try. WOW, my acne scar was instantly disappear with this magic concealer ( shade 2) The texture is good..un..I just wish the size could be slightly bigger.