July 26, 2014 | 972 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Melissab02

My favourite eyeliner ever!!!!!!! I've tried dozens and dozens of eyeliners and nothing applies as smooth, as black and as fluid as the master precise. You get the thinest most accurate line, perfect every time. It doesn't dry out quickly and it's amazing for about 13.99. It totally kicks about 17 other liners I've tried. It does smudge on the outer corner after about 7 hours but just setting the outer wing with black shadow fixes this. I cannot rave enough about this liner. I love it to death!!! There is nothing else is rather grab. I'd die happy if this was the only liner I had for the rest of my life. Seriously, give it a go. It's amazing!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by theMilkyNinja

5 lippies all around, for the price it's great, but overall it's a fabulous product.

Application is a dream, and I've been around the block with all sorts of eyeliners. This felt tip ink pen is easier on my lids than a pencil when applying, and less error prone than with other pens. Maybe I haven't practiced enough, but my hands can wobble in all sorts of weird ways sometimes. I put it on in the morning and it stays though the day for me.

Makes my eyes look all sorts of handsome.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Rah3476

I love this eyeliner. I put it on at 8.30am, spend the day at uni then work until 10pm in a pizza shop and it doesn't flake, peel, smudge or give me raccoon eyes. I also find it really easy to apply, and it doesn't dry out too quickly. I have found that it can dry out a little if you take too long using it, but just scribbling on the back of your hand gets the ink flowing again. I paid $10AU for this, and I love it 100 times more than my $35AU Smashbox liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by MiaUnicorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I will never wear any other eyeliner again. For less than £5, this is outstanding. It applies with ease and lasts the whole day. It also does not require intense accuracy; with mascara, it doesn't matter if you mess up a little. It does not spread like a liquid liner but is easier to apply than a pencil. I recommend this for anyone, no matter what age or skin condition. This is my favourite eyeliner ever and i will definitely repurchase!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by e1e

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The most horrible liquid eyeliner ever. The color runs and I get Raccoon Eyes :(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Belugie

this made me a total panda in less than minutes. i was scared at myself when i wore this to school because when i sawmy face in the mirror , i was a panda. this is not worth it and after using this for the first time, i wet back to mywet n wild dollar pencil liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Izzymakeupx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried a lot of liquid liners from the drugstore and this is the best by far !!! I've already repurchased it, I'm obsessed!

PROS
Thin tip! So very thin. So amazing
Doesn't bleed into fine lines
Opaque! Pure black
Last all day without fading. And I have fairly oily eyelids
Does not smudge or transfer unless you rub the life out of your eyes but that would be a bad idea

CONS
Mhhhrrrr can't think of any !!!!

Definitely recommend this! Great for beginners !!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Luvmakeup626

I LUV LUV LUV this eyeliner!!! I am a dancer and when i preform its very natural for my makeup to smudge and come off but this stays on! It was very inexspensive and i love the tip it makes it really easy to apply the eyeliner.

Overall thoughts

i really like this eyeliner it is my fav! i recomend anyone to try this!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by sgalvin687

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm usually too lazy to write reviews however I felt compelled to with this product because I really didn't like this liner...I usually wear liquid or pen liners to avoid smudging but after a very short amount of time of wearing this product I had the dreaded "panda eyes" look....I feel like I wasted money on this product and will stick to my extra slim Milani liner which works so well that I've repurchased numerous times and have even bought extras to stock up on case its ever discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by heyitsmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really don't like this eyeliner. The one good thing I have to say about it is that it's easy to control because it's a pen-type liquid eyeliner. It was my first liquid eyeliner, and it wasn't intimidating at all. This one *tiny* pro is outweighed by all the cons:
-The formula flakes, fades, creases, and smudges so easily! All you have to do is blink with this stuff on your eyelids to see what I mean.
-The felt tip is too long to have a good amount of control over it.
-It doesn't glide on smoothly and tugs on my eyelids.
-It doesn't go on as dark as I would like it to.

It's basically a mess of an eyeliner. After just a couple of hours, I looked like a full-on raccoon! Stay away from this one.