April 23, 2014 | 1725 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Lancome products are usually quite expensive, but they're worth it. I especially love their Artliners! Great colour pay off, and the long handle on the liner and the small tip makes it great for lining the inner corner of your eyes! The liner lasts a long time, but smudges really easily if you go for a swim, so if you're taking a swim, use a different eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by 1316

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

With slightly hooded eyes & very oily eyelids this stayed on my very well with no flaking and hardly any smudging. I love the applicator because it is flexible & easy to create a sharp wing. The eyeliner itself isn't goopy like the milani liquid eyeliner but instead glides on very smoothly and sets quickly and stays all day. The only thing is that it is a bit expensive but it is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Charlin

Thank you all so much for your reviews! I bought this after reading them.
This liquid eyeliner is the best one I've ever used, def HG for me.
The colour is really black and not shiny, it goes on really smoothly, lasts all day (and I have oily lids), doesn't flake, is easy to apply and comes off quickly with normal eye makeup remover. It has a weird thin spongy applicator but it works well.
It's expensive but worth it in my opinion. Love it so much! My hubby was commenting on how lovely my eyes looked.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by shamuball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

surprised by the high ratings: this smudged + flaked off my lids on a hot sweaty day (i didn't use primer b/c was hoping to skip that step, due to reviews). disappointing considering the price. the brush is great + it's surprisingly easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Wow! This Artliner is a real black liner, that is soooo easy to apply!

This is called Noir, and I've determined that the price is justified by its high quality. It is a charm to use. It's a liquid liner, with just a bit of shine to it. It lasts forever, and ever, and doesn't smudge on its own. It's a breeze to make cat=eyes, which is my reason for the purchase. I thought it would make it easier to make cat-eyes. Currently, I will on a hiatus from my favorite MAC Blacktrack fluidline.

I don't know how long the Artliner will last, since I just purchased it the other day. Nor do I know how soon it will dry out. But as it stands now, I am very pleased with the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Lxis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liquid liner. It stays in place and doesn't smear. The applicator is great, too. It's hard to mess up with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

I bought some Artliner as kind of a lark. I worked myself up to three colors I would occasionally use. I was using gel liners because they stayed a little better. I have greasy eye lids and in the winter my eyes water a lot, so the more liquid liners would run a little.

Then a few weeks ago I bought the Too Faced eyeshadow primer, which is as awesome as everyone says it is. I had the idea to put it down before I put my eyeliner on (I'm a little OCD in the order I put things on, so that switch was a big deal for me, common sense for everyone else). I put a little in the out corner of my eyes (I do a modest cat eye) and put on the Artliner. BAM! I had all day, super great staying eye liner. I think it stays great on normal people, I'm just not normal.

I now have it in four colors - Smoke, Amber, Brown, Aubergine. The Aubergine tends to flake a little, but it might just be a bad batch. The Smoke is my general go-to, though the Brown might replace it (just got it over the weekend). I love them because they go on so quickly compared to gel liners in the morning and nothing beats that liquid look. Buy it, it's totally worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by seakin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I gave this a four star even though it really is my favorite eyeliner ever. The reason I'm giving 4 stars is twofold:
1- the lack of intensity in the black version, I wish that they had an "intensely black" color. the options are black and ice black and lighter colors but nothing like the intensity in an eye pencil like L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail in Black or the Clinique eye pencils.
2-Because it's so good, I only tried a few other brands of in the last 14 years eyeliner before going back to Artliner without experimenting a lot.

So what are the pros?
First of all, extreme long wear, at the very least lasts for a day. in a few select occasions it lasted well through 2-3 days. And even though it's longwear it's also very easy to clean. so if you make a mistake while applying it, it's not so difficult to fix. Which brings me to my last point: it's incredibly easy to put on. The tip and the amount that you can get from dipping in the container make it incredibly easy to use this eyeliner. Definitely my favorite since I was 15 years old and will be until the better one comes along.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by chelsie614

I've only used this a few times since I only received it recently, but I can already tell this is my HG liquid eyeliner. The felt applicator is perfect for creating thick or thin lines and works great to create the perfect cat eye liner. Its a rich black that dries matte which is a plus for me because I don't like liquid liners that dry shiny. The only con for me is that its a little pricey, but I don't mind too much because it's definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up yesterday after some extensive research! I love liquid eyeliner and would like to wear it everyday - but most of the liners i have tried have failed me (boots no 7, MAC, L'Oreal, Natural Collection, Rimmel).

The closest i got to a nice liner was L'Oreal Superliner. This is very similar to the Artliner, but the ArtLiner is just superior. It is so easy to get a smooth medium line without having to dip back in the pot! I have used this this morning and am very happy.

I am glad i listened to all the rave reviews for this one and so glad i did some research before parting with even more cash! I know it is expensive at 20 a bottle, but you save so much time and effort with this liner and i can't see how the product could dry out so i'm hoping this will last me around 6 months, if not longer.

If you are looking for a liquid liner that is easy to use, has great colour and lasts then i would recommend this x