August 23, 2014 | 1490 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I love this product - both the colour and the formula. The colour doesn't last very long - you have to reapply, but I find it be moisturizing and not drying. I would repurchase this if I lost it. It also has a cherry scent - kinda like cherry slushy. If you don't like scented products, especially fake cherry, this is not for you. The price was good - I paid $3 at Walmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by angeliee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Personally, the balm color was too red. It looked like I put red lip stick on. Also my lips became dry after 15 minutes or so. If you purchase the lip balm, dab only a little to show minimal color or it looks unnatural.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Smoogle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

The colour looks great, but after 15 min. my lips are incredibly dry! Pretty sure it's the petrolatum, which dries my skin out a lot. Really sad about that after spending $5 on the tube.

>:(

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by boxofcornflakes

Pretty magenta color that applies sheer of course since it is a tinted lip balm. It does add a good amount of color, though, and it's buildable to an extent. The thing that incredibly erks me is that it is not hydrating for me. At first it feels nice but after an hour it's incredibly dry and uncomfortable. The packaging is very teen-friendly, but it's user friendly and convenient. Has a great fruity scent. 4.4g of product (0.15oz).

Update: I've figured out a way to use this without it totally sucking the life out of my lips. I put it over a layer of eos lip balm that has been on my lips for at least 10 minutes. It gives my lips color and makes me look alive, ha. I still don't find it moisturizing so its claim of being a lip balm ehh. I actually would buy this again for the color and the fact that it's a cheaper sheer lip color compared to other drugstore brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I love the cherry smell and these leave my lips really soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by BritAdair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't expecting too but I actually really like this, I kind of bought it as an impulse buy walking through Walgreens. I usually wear red lip stain but feel like it's sometimes a little over powering at work. I've been using the Cherry Me shade and find that it gives me a subtle pop of color, I end up re-applying a few times through out the day, being that it's just a balm it obviously doesn't last as long as lipstick but I love the way it looks. It makes my lips feel moisturized and you can't go wrong with SPF. I would def. recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by steffaniemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! It's so nice for those days when you want to look done up but you don't want to try too hard. All of the tinted lip balms from the baby lips line are easily buildable; it's nice because sometimes you want a bolder lip color and sometimes you want something lighter. I also LOVE how hydrating they are; it feels so nice and comfortable on the lips. I also really love the scent of this; it reminds me of a cherry jolly rancher. I love to apply this by putting my EOS lip balm under it and then putting this on top with a few coats. Overall, I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the feeling of this balm when first applied. However, it is very drying. I am constantly applying it. I didn't rate it very high because it is very pigmented for something that I have to constantly apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by BionicBetty

My lips are becoming spoiled to the Baby Lips! I'm reaching for these more than lipsticks or other lip products.

Pros:
These are REALLY moisturizing to my lips.
They supply relief and protection from dehydration and my lips DO look and feel better while using these. This one gives a hint of color. Enough to say "I am alive". Just enough pep with no to little effort.
Very easy to wear, easy to reapply, no gunk build up.
Cons:
Where I live this product is around $3 and you can tell with the packing. It feels loose and cheapish.

As far as the Cherry Me, I feel it gives the color effect just like the Cherry Chapstick. That type of pinkish stainish color. I have a light/yellow-olive skin tone so I don't think it is my best match-too cool, but I do like it.

Note: This works so much better than the Cherry Chapstick to me! It doesn't get heavy or nasty like reapplications of the Chapstick. It is the best moisturizing lip product with color in the drugstore in my opinion. I just picked up the melon one and I am loving it also!