Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I feel like the only person in the world that didn't like this lip balm. I loved the red tint it gave my lips (I find that I look much more polished with red lipstick on) and that it did make my lips softer. There was one problem though...

Was I the only one that found the taste and smell of the sunscreen inside it overwhelming? Maybe I just had a bad tube or my really sensitive tastebuds went into overdrive but I could not wear this for longer than half an hour at the most before I would frantically rub it off to get the taste of sunscreen out of my mouth. Trust me, it was disgusting and would not leave my mouth for awhile either. Eventually it became too much so I threw it out. What a shame.

on 10/5/2013 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very nice, moisturising tinted lip balm. It gives a nice semi opaque pink and doesn't bleed out. I do apply this quite a lot and it lasts me around two months

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love this product. It is extremely moisturizing!

on 9/21/2013 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the price and packaging! The smell is so yummy and fresh. I love how it's a balm and their is color. Very good value and definitely gonna repurchase in my book!

on 9/13/2013 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this EVERYDAY it looks natural, tastes good,Is moisturizing, and cheap!

on 9/13/2013 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love the way this smells and it leaves nice color and shine but I really wouldn't go to it for chapped lips. They say it's supposed to give you visibly renewed lips but it doesn't do that for me.

on 9/6/2013 6:32:00 PM

I love these baby lips cherry me and pink punch are my favorite.they smell very good too and are very pigmented they last a long time on my lips while still keeping them moisturized.

on 9/4/2013 7:16:00 PM

tiene un acabado hermoso!

on 9/1/2013 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this stuff!!I have always heard good things about it and finally picked up Cherry Me. Its perfect for me, it definitely doesn't stay on long, but I am ok with that as long as it doesn't dry out my lips ( which so far it doesn't seem to do) .I would recommend picking up one of these to anyone, oh and it has a cute smell!

on 8/30/2013 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really liked this product. It did soften my lips but it didn't quite live up to my expectations. Maybelline's claimed that it would give you "visibly less rough" lips after like a week of using it and that didn't happen. I loved the color it was very sheer but noticeable so if you are looking for high pigmentation this is NOT the product for you. Sadly, the color wears off very easily and very quickly and requires frequent reapplication. I've heard some complaints about the packaging looking to young and middle school girlish, but i thought it was cute. i will definitely be purchasing this in more colors. Overall it was worth buying.

Popular Lip Treatments