Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 9/21/2013 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the price and packaging! The smell is so yummy and fresh. I love how it's a balm and their is color. Very good value and definitely gonna repurchase in my book!

on 9/13/2013 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this EVERYDAY it looks natural, tastes good,Is moisturizing, and cheap!

on 9/13/2013 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love the way this smells and it leaves nice color and shine but I really wouldn't go to it for chapped lips. They say it's supposed to give you visibly renewed lips but it doesn't do that for me.

on 9/6/2013 6:32:00 PM

I love these baby lips cherry me and pink punch are my favorite.they smell very good too and are very pigmented they last a long time on my lips while still keeping them moisturized.

on 9/4/2013 7:16:00 PM

tiene un acabado hermoso!

on 9/1/2013 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this stuff!!I have always heard good things about it and finally picked up Cherry Me. Its perfect for me, it definitely doesn't stay on long, but I am ok with that as long as it doesn't dry out my lips ( which so far it doesn't seem to do) .I would recommend picking up one of these to anyone, oh and it has a cute smell!

on 8/30/2013 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really liked this product. It did soften my lips but it didn't quite live up to my expectations. Maybelline's claimed that it would give you "visibly less rough" lips after like a week of using it and that didn't happen. I loved the color it was very sheer but noticeable so if you are looking for high pigmentation this is NOT the product for you. Sadly, the color wears off very easily and very quickly and requires frequent reapplication. I've heard some complaints about the packaging looking to young and middle school girlish, but i thought it was cute. i will definitely be purchasing this in more colors. Overall it was worth buying.

on 8/29/2013 6:04:00 PM

I love this moisturizer! It moisturizes your lips and leaves this pretty tint on them, and Its makes your lips feel great too! The only con. is that it doesnt stay on for eight hours it so you'll not to reapply, unlike said..!

on 8/29/2013 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The Baby Lips have now been my go to lip balm for both tint and moisture without having to worry about a funky smell or a bad taste on my mouth.

What is great about this product is that it gives a great tint of color that looks natural and will give a nice sheen to your lips. Though be warned that if you reapply too often then it can excessively build up on your lips and leave your lips shiny like a lip gloss. When this happen I recommend just scrubbing off the excess and then reapplying a lesser amount. Another perk to this product is the beautiful smell. It is my favorite scent for a lip product but if you are sensitive to scents on your lips then perhaps trying a different lip balm like EOS.

Also on a side note I wouldn't say that this product would overall improve the texture or softness of your lips in the long run but will temporarily give you that refreshed lip with a hint of cute color. So I wouldn't say that this is a good lip treatment, it is more of just a cosmetic product.

For me a downside to the product was it not having any kind of taste to it. When I smelled it I thought it would taste great if I found myself licking my lips or anything but it tasted of nothing which is perfectly fine really. I would rather taste nothing than taste something icky on my lips. If you find you are licking your lips a lot then maybe it would be good to try Blistex Fruit Smoothies lip balm because those freaking smell and taste amazing (plus do what a lip balm is supposed to do...MOISTURIZE).

The Baby Lips all come in these cute little tubes that you twist up and the caps are clear so you can see the color before you purchase. The lips balms are all pretty true to color so if you were to swatch then you would get the color in a sheer form. Lastly, the price of these can range depending on where you go. For the most part these products are very well priced for what they do for your lips. I have noticed that usually they are priced cheaply but when they go on sale THEY GO ON SALE for very very cheap.

I would definitely recommend this product and will be continuing to repurchase it.

on 8/25/2013 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this lip balm!! It stains my lips and leaves them a soft red all day long! People tell me all of the time that my "lipstick" is beautiful!
May not be the most moisturizing but it is beautiful and dirt cheap!

Popular Lip Treatments