BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

on 10/31/2014 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this product is awesome if you want to look natural and you candbuild it up if you want more coverage. I don't like the staying power of this product because I feel good about this only 1 hr after application. one more thing that makes me want to repurchase (if I have extra fund) is it doesn't break me out while a lot of product does.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I really tried to like this foundation because I love the Benefit brand and their packaging is always so adorable. BUT I think this foundation is too light for my personal taste and I didn't think the colors were a great match for my skin tone. I also felt it didn't hold up well all day long compared to other foundations I've tried. Overall, if you are looking for a pretty light to medium coverage and don't mind a pretty runny liquidy foundation, this might work for you. Otherwise keep on lookin'!

on 10/23/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Its light coverage really leaves the flawless effect, and so kind to my sensitive-dry skin! Because it makes my sensitive-dry skin moist and feel damp all day! Even though the price quite pricey,but with the result in my skin i would bought it again! Love it.

on 10/23/2014 1:53:00 AM

My skin is dry so I think that's why I like this. It's a nice true liquid foundation. Petal is a nice match for me (have been using #52 in bourjois healthy mix for a long time) and the coverage is light with 1/2 pump, medium with full pump. I apply it over a translucent powder and it stay nice and dewy while staying put for well over 8 hours. I don't know about the oxygen benefits to my skin but I haven't broken out at all from using this which is nice. Would recommend and repurchase.

on 10/23/2014 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this and had this for a month now because i thought i had my hg finally because it was to me until i started noticing two bad things about it.

The good:dewy,medium coverage,didn't accentuate my dry skin 🙌

The bad:#1 it broke me out like crazy at first i didn't want to believe it because i loved it that much but today it showed its true colors i only wore this today and when i took it off i had like irritation red marks on my face and it could only have been from my foundation.
#2 lasting power sucks :/ it makes my bronzer and blush slide around :(

On to the next foundation ill keep everyone updated until i find the one hg

on 9/30/2014 12:39:00 AM

This foundation is horrible is liquidy and has light almost medium coverage. This mad my face super oily and settled into my acne scars and did nothing to blur my imperfection redness acne scar or hyperpigmentation. I have combination dry skin this never dries just really wet. The color oxidize really bad orange.

on 9/23/2014 12:18:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Currently using this. Colour match is great! Brightens up my face. However I do have to be well moisturised under it. Lasting power is good. Coverage only medium. Does not prevent the oilies by the end of the day. Wouldn't repurchase but the experience was pleasant (if you have cash to burn like that ._.)

on 9/13/2014 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is lovely to apply and it looks great for the first hour or 2. Unfortunately it tends to oxidize quickly and then slides all over the face. Disappointing because I really wanted to find a way to make it work but no luck.

on 9/11/2014 12:29:00 PM

I usually like Benefit products but all I can say when I use this is: Oil slick. That's how my face looks like everytime I use this foundation. The coverage is light to medium, which is good for me, but the final look I get with this is: OILY!

on 8/28/2014 5:25:00 AM

This is okay. I really liked it in the July heat when I didn't wear much make up. It stayed on and didn't melt off like my other foundations. It's very light weight though, sort of reminded me of a bb cream.