August 22, 2014 | 2031 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by LucyBlack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is medium coverage, I have really bad acne and it covered my acne scars but not my acne spots. It gives a really dewy finish and stays on for the whole day (8 hours) I would definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Highwayunicorn2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation was sold to me as 'great for oily skin' but I always seem to be re applying powder.. It also has a very low coverage and I don't think it's very buildable which, to me, makes it a no no for nights out! But it is perfect for an everyday more natural look. I don't know wether I'd buy this again as it is a nice foundation for throughout the day but I just think there are much better products out there for the same price or less!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Right now, this is my favorite liquid foundation. I have naturally matte skin and sometimes want a nice glow. This foundation gives me that. I don't think a person with naturally dewy skin would like this very much. It needs to be set with a powder. I'm in the shade Honey, and it is the perfect shade. I love the packaging and I have nothing bad to say about this product besides the price, but even that isn't bad for high end. I dot this on my face with my finger and then buff it in with a flat top kabuki. For any matte-skinned person, this is a must try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by IGotThemBunz

I stayed away from liquid foundations for a while, but I decided to go back in the summer because I wanted something more light and natural looking. I had heard good things about this foundation, tried a sample at the mall and looooved it!! It reminded me of makeup forever HD foundation! Before I actually bought it, I got a couple more samples just to make sure and after I ran out, I went for the buy :D some reviewers say this foundation is oily.. well that's never been a problem for me. I never wear the foundation alone. I have combination skin and I simply apply milk of magnesia then primer before actually applying any foundation. It is light coverage but very buildable. It never broke me out and it stays on all day. A little goes a Long way! This is my new HG liquid foundation :) If you're interested in this foundation, definitely get a couple samples 1st!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by RandomFuture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this foundation at the start of the year in "i'm pure for sure" ivory. It has SPF which is nice and is a nice lightweight foundation but it is too yellow for me. This foundation tends to run yellow and I have a more neutral skin tone. I can make it work with contouring if I put it underneath the foundation, but by itself the difference between my face and neck is a bit too obvious. I've been mixing it with a foundation i have that's too dark and too pink/peachy and they balance each other out nicely but that is only so I can use them up.

Also, I got this from benefits US website which the pricing wasn't too bad there but if i got it here in Australia it would be almost twice the price and far too expensive. To get decent coverage I need a few pumps and it seem to just squirt out a but all over the place with the small amount that does come out. Also this foundation gives a dewy finish but definitely needs to be set with powder and used with a primer, otherwise it can be quite slippery/get oily.

In summary

-Good lightweight foundation with SPF
- Maybe a bit too expensive for what you get
- Shades are quite yellow
- Hygienic pump dispenser/cute design
- Dewy finish

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you have oily skin I would not reccomend this product. When I first used it I was really excited because it reminded me a lot of Mac Studio Fix (My HG Foundation!) it was buildable, medium to full coverage. About not even and hour later, I looked SUPER GREASY! Glad it was only a sample from Sephora. Yuck! I tried "Toasted Beige" and it was a little too dark for my NC35 skin. The hunt continues

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Lou22dou08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So I have fair and dry skin, I've never really had an issue with spots and I'm usually not too fussed about leaving the house without any make up on whatsoever. So when I ran out of my usual bottle of Mac's tinted face and body moisturiser I didn't think much of it.

Alas, the Christmas party was approaching fast and being very pale (holiday tan from August had completely disappeared!) I wanted something to stop the flash of my housemates camera from making me look like a ghost!
I breezed into my local John Lewis and went over to a the Benefit counter and kind of winced at the girl working there, I've never been a fan of the average teenage 'make up counter girl'. She had an orange tinge to her and her make up looked very caked on and very un-natural!
I asked her for something which provides light coverage and she pointed me in the direction of Hello Flawless, she gave me the lightest shade (which matches my skin perfectly) but she ruined her advice by saying I could choose any colour I wanted as long as I 'blend it well'... funny she should say that, because that's exactly what she HADN'T done!

Anyway... as for my opinion on the foundation? AMAZING, I feel like my skin can look washed out without something to even the tone, I have slight pink cheeks and unfortunately I do suffer from dark circles under my eyes.... this foundation doesn't completely cover anything but it does even everything out and provide a natural 'flawless' look which often leaves people wondering whether I'm wearing make up at all.

I've recently started using Clarin's hyrdoquench cream underneath it and they seem to compliment eachother very well, my skin feels moisturised and clean all day - no melting, caking, crease filling.... Perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by bethanyj3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very oily foundation! It looks beautiful at first, but 8 hours later and I look disgusting, like I'm not even wearing makeup. I wish this would have worked because it is a pretty penny for makeup!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Nova0407

I tried a sample from sephora and once I applied it, it was really nice, easy to blend, and evened out my skin tone but after a couple minutes it turned super oily! Like I literally felt and looked like a grease ball!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by aswiftmistake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved the consistency and the coverage of this foundation, especially on those with non-problem skin, and tanned/yellow skin tones. Unfortunately this foundation will not be suitable with those who have fair and pink undertoned skin, as even the lightest shade is still more usable for those who have a nice tan. If I chose to go get a spray, or fake tan, then I think this would work wonderfully, it has light-medium coverage and can be layered, is comfortable wearing with an almost cocoa butter scent, and has an all day lasting power.