August 22, 2014 | 1909 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by brimariemac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been wanting to try Baby Lips for a while now, and the other day, I picked one up in Pink Punch. I adore the cute packaging, too. When you put it on, it feels very nice and it makes your lips a pretty bubble gum pink color that isn't too overbearing. After about 15 minutes, though, it starts to dry out, and I find myself reapplying it often. To avoid this, I just put my EOS lip balm or some other lip balm on under it, and it seems to work fine. I still love the product and intend to get more.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by robothunder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first baby lips purchase and I really love it! Excited to try more.
Pros
perfect sheer bubble gum pink color
smells great
cute packaging
lips feel moisturized when its on
great price

Cons
looks to pink if it gets into lip cracks
doesn't feel moisturized after
have to re-apply often

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the color this departs, but it has very little moisturizing properties and fades very quickly ( 15-20 minutes max on my lips) . I am kind of bummed. The only way I think I can salvage this is to apply on top of one of my lipsticks for an unique color. It does smell good and I love the fun packaging, just not enough to buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by smolderingviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this a lot, but not as much as I like the plain quenched. The color is very nice and when applied lightly works very well. It is no where near as moisturizing as the quenched and it doesn't last as long, but it isn't bad. I find myself reapplying every hour or so because it wears off quickly. I also don't feel like my lips absorb it as well and don't see the moisture benefits. However for the price (around $3) its not a bad option, but if you're looking for extreme moisture I would go with the quenched.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

I find myself reapplying this about every half hour at work. I love this so much!! It is very moisturizing and the pink color works well with the natural pigmentation of my lips. I want to try the other ones now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

I love the Baby Lips texture and tinted lip balms in general. Pink Punch is my favorite of the regular Baby Lips line, a cooltoned bubble gum pink, fairly pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Regan7374

I love the color and it is very pigmented. It is VERY pink but still looks great. This was fairly inexpensive. I will definately be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by nanihoney23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its a nice moisturizing lip balm. I like the color, when it is applied sheer for an everyday wear. I like the smell, it doesn't smell bad. I use it mostly under my viva nicki lipstick, looks gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by LemonSun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipbalm! It's super moisturizing and the color pink looks lovely as long as it's applied sheer. I marked one lippie off due to lack of staying power. I will definitely repurchase, especially in winter time for my dry, cracked lips!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by elytraluxray

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I absolutely adore the smell of this stuff! I don't know what it is, but I love it.
Second, the color! It's very...pink. If I don't put on a lot, it's fine, but I don't think I could wear it out of the house other than to parties or for my dance festivals. It also does it weird thing where it gets into the cracks of the skin on my lips and looks really odd...it also feels a bit greasy. It fades quickly, too, which is kind of bothersome. The only real complaint about this product that I have is the extreme pink color.