April 19, 2014 | 1687 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by mlboik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am going to add to the praise because it's well-deserved. I cut my hair into a pixie back in August and have been trying to grow it back out. It has been a real pain. Anyways, a lot of the shampoos I was using were giving me a really sensitive scalp or damaging my hair. I found a few I liked, but they were really expensive. We just bought a house and so I wanted something inexpensive that worked.....which always seems impossible. Until this gem came along! Just tried it the other day and the morning after at work I had people complimenting that my hair looked longer and very healthy. SOLD!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by miamikittycat

I'm always skeptical when I see such good reviews -- are they being paid or compensated, somehow? But...Wow! It's awesome stuff. After first shampoo, feels looks great -- soft, looks less damaged! I hope it continues accrue good results, and they don't discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by eladen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW! Holy Cow!!! I am floored how this has made my hair feel. I have always had 'good' hair even despite the torture I would put it through...UNTIL this past summer. My hairdresser who is also a good friend of mine used bleach on my hair for highlights (shoot, can't think of what it is...comes in the little tub and I want to say it starts with a Q? by Matrix or Redken maybe...anywho) we got distracted and it was on there too long. The top layers of my hair were basically fried. I have tried everything to stop the frizz and breakage thinking I needed a deep moisturizing treatment...so I bought them ALL...low end to SUPER expensive HE stuff. Then after months of dealing with this (I just thought it was going to take multiple trims---which she was doing for free and the moisture) I decided about a month ago to try a Keratin Treatment I had in my arsenal (followed by a deep cond. of course). This stopped the breakage, but my hair still just not feel 'right' or healthy. Tried Suave's version today and the shampoo is UNBELIEVABLE!! The conditioner was ok too...but I LOVED the shampoo. My hair 'almost' feels like virgin hair again. Years ago (I am 40) shampoo actually worked like this...made your hair softer---it seems as though over the years they have become so harsh. Perhaps it is just b/c my hair NEEDED the keratin. We will see after a few weeks use ;)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I just tried Suave Keratin Infusion shampoo and conditioner for the first time ever. I had very low expectations from the beginning (simply because it's Suave). WOW! My hair feels and looks phenomenal! I have tortured my hair with color, bleach and flatirons since middle school. This is the only shampoo and conditioner that has ever made my hair look and feel like virgin hair! I've read some very bad reviews about the Keratin Infusion Treatment Kit so I will not be trying that. Will definitly buy the shampoo and conditioner again.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

I am SO EXCITED to be the first to review this. I've been a lurker on MUA for years but never posted until this year. I hammered out a bunch of reviews just so I could rant and rave about this shampoo.

A little bit of background...I have pin straight fine hair, lots of it, and it is DAMAGED. I've been playing with color for 20 years but these past few months I've also been dealing with color strippers and bleaches and my hair is FRIED. Deep fried crunchy. Gross. So I saw someone on the boards recommend this line and since I have a love-hate relationship with the rest of the Suave Professionals line, I decided to try it. I've never tried Keraste (and probably never will due to the price) so I can't compare it to that. I can only find it at Walgreens or Target right now. I'm hoping my grocery stores eventually start to carry it with the other Suave products. I am usually not impressed by most shampoos, I rely on them to clean and for conditioners to actually do the work of smoothing, defrizzing, moisturizing, etc.

Ok, so I had a bad home bleaching experience and decided to throw a demi-permanent brown over it to cover it up. Got in the shower to rinse off the color and grabbed this shampoo to get out the rest of the color. I know you're not supposed to shampoo after you color but I do anyway, I have to. THIS STUFF MADE MY HAIR MELT. Not in a bad way, in a GOOD way. All of the cuticles roughed up from the peroxide just smoothed out and layed flat, FROM SHAMPOOING. Shampoo NEVER does that for me, I rely on conditioner to do that!!! Then I rinsed. I had hardly any tangles. I was AMAZED. I almost didn't even need conditioner. AMAZING. The conditioner is ho hum compared to this shampoo. Maybe it isn't - I actually need to try the conditioner with another shampoo in order to be able to give it a fair review, that is how GOOD this shampoo is. Oh, the scent, I almost forgot. Suave finally made a line that isn't sickeningly sweet, surprise surprise. They went really far in the other direction, it's almost...manly. It smells like men's deodorant. At this point, I don't care since it works so well. And it doesn't linger...so that is good too. I just wonder where the heck they buy their frangrances because it is just weird.

I thought it was a one-time thing...that maybe this shampoo was so awesome because I used it after coloring - but no. It does this EVERY TIME I SHAMPOO!!!

I mean it. Try this. Please, I don't want Suave to have crummy sales and discontinue it. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. If they discontinue or reformulate this I will drive to their headquarters and throw rocks. I mean it!

Ho Lee Grail!