November 23, 2014 | 1198 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch - Ivory

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the convenience and hygiene that the brush applicator has, and that the formula is non drying, non cakey, and covers so well. The only negative I have for this is that the product got used up quickly, and when the pen stopped 'clicking', you can't break it open to get any leftover in the container. I actually prefer Maybelline's Cover Stick over this, as I feel it lasts longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think I may have found my HG undereye concealer!! "hyperventilating!"

I am NC10-15. I have tried numerous conceslers and liked Inoui enhancer, CDP old version, HC glamouflauge, Diorskin nude, Revlon age defying, etc.
This beats them all! My dark circles has gotten a lot worse and started getting a bit of eye bags too... So I need something light reflective because simply full coverage concealers wasn't cutting it anymore :( by the way, this is not shimmery at all even though it's light reflective!
This fits all my needs!
-pale enough
-high coverage (I need two light layers to coverup my zombie circles)
-light reflective
-moisturizing/doesnt accentuate dryness nor cakey
-this is cheap too!

Yes I hate click pens too but I am willing to deal with that...
So all you dark circle sufferers, RUN and give it a try!!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found the ivory shade to be a good match for my complexion (for reference I'm a MAC NC15). The formula is slightly drying, but easily remedied with a good eye cream. Provides medium coverage and does a decent job of concealing my under eye circles. Personally I'm not a fan of the attached bristles packaging as it's unhygienic and impossible to clean, but sniping them off remedies the situation. For the actual formula and coverage I would repurchase this again.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because they discontinued my favourite concealer, Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector. This has an applicator brush of the type I've used in other brands. I got it in Ivory and have used it several times but am very disappointed.

The applicator brush is fine for reaching the corners of the eyes, but the product is too thick and too yellow - Ivory in other Maybelline products didn't have this yellowish cast. And because it is too thick it is hard to blend. Even using just a tiny speck of it, it is simply a struggle to blend.

In contrast, the deleted product was sheer to put on, could be layered and left a nice glow. But there's no point writing a review of that since it's gone. This is labelled a Highlighting concealer, but it is just cakey and matte, not highlighting.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by zitpop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ahhh finally, a concealer that works for me! I only use concealer around my eyes and nose for some red spots/capillaries, and this stuff works AMAZINGGG! It looked way too dark but it blends in flawlessly....I set it with some powder and it looked perfect all day. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by cutiekitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried loads of concealars for years, and this is the best one if you want to really cover your dark circles under your eyes!! I was astonished and shocked after I tried this for the first time! It covered my under eyes nicely and surprisingly it was not a heavy, mask-like concelar. This the HG concealar for me for sure..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I got this for 6.99 in Boots yesterday. I have previously used L'Oreals Touche Magique and Magic Lumi. Both are of average quality, the Touch Magique being the better of the two. I then stumbled across a plethora of reviews for this! I assume that Ivory is also called Radiance in USA? Anyhow, this is MUCH better. Better actual coverage and after leaving it to set for a minute it blends amazingly. Admittedly ive ONLY JUST put it on, so i cant comment on the longevity, but first impressions are impressive :)

5 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by zuba84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I stumbled across this and went ahead and bought it without reading reviews. L'Oreal makes a similar one that didnt get such wonderful reviews so when I saw this I thought Id try it and its great. The coverage for under the eye is pretty good, not incredible, but it goes on sooo smoothly and doesnt clump or get stuck in fine lines at all. It also really does make the whole eye light up with is something my other concealers (even the ones that cover well and have a good texture and staying power) dont seem to do. For that reason alone this def tops my other go to concealers bc the overall effect is just great! The only reason I dont give a 5 is the coverage isnt perfect but unfortunately Im learning it seems if you want a nice consistency you have to sacrifice some coverage!
UPDATE: A few weeks later and I still love this! It really stays all day and doesnt crease. plus I used for the first time today to cover a pimple and it was FLAWLESS. It melts into skin without disappearing and really does somehow seem to reflect light in such a way that you dont see the blemish! Its a wonderful product and Id recommend to anyone!
UPDATE AGAIN: changed from four to five stars...this stuff lasts all day in the florida summer sun! it does help to set it with powder for under the eyes but when i use on blemishes i dont need powder or foundation and not only does it stay but it looks exactly the same 12 hours later as when i put it on, still seems to magically reflect light away so not only is the redness from the pimple gone but u dont notice the bump either, just looks like smooth skin! a total winner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by princessami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the first d/s concealer I've tried in years. I'm so happy with my purchase!

The coverage is light to medium, depending how you apply. I brush in on generously under my eyes, and it provides the perfect level of coverage, without looking obvious or cakey. I set with LM Secret Brightening Powder and it lasts (just barely) through my work day. I have a tiny bit of melasma around my chin, left over from my pregnancy, and this does a nice job of evening that out. I don't find it's opaque enough to cover blemishes, however (I prefer LM Secret Camo or Edward Bess for breakouts).

The amount of product in the packaging is nothing to write home about, but because of the price point, I'm okay with that. The applicator is the standard style click pen. I don't have any issues with it, or find it difficult to use.

I'm NC15ish and Ivory was a great match for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by amy212

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This pen has surprisingly nice coverage! I was not expecting much as I got it as part of a BOGO event, but I really like it. I use it mainly on red spots or older brown spots. A simple touch is all it takes to reduce redness dramatically and I like that I don't have to blend after, maybe just a tap of a fingertip, but that is all. I like to wear little makeup sometimes and this allows me to spot correct, something that typically does not work for me at all.. Do be careful when turning the pen so too much does not come out. I look directly inside like is the barrel of a gun and turn the pen just until see the concealer and then stop, there will be more than enough product this way without too much mess. I will buy this product again, much better than the L'Oreal one that I tried after enjoying this.