Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch - Ivory

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan I Sostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesiumsulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoylglutamate, Methyl - Paraben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilarecutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract. May Containr: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica.

on 10/20/2012 8:25:00 PM

This is a concealer that offers highlightling benefits. I just purchased this about a week ago and I do like it. The "highlight" purpose is NOT just junky, cheap sparkles. It actually has light reflecting properties that work great and when I say that, no this does not have shimmer in it either. This also doesn't make you look oily either which I think is great. Staying power is not great. Tends to wear off in about 2 hours.The concealer property in this tends to work very well, very concealing but not the best but for drugstore, one of the best, if that makes sense.The price is great for the volume of product. The one thing I dont like is the packaging, the applicator pretty much just screams germy, bacterial disaster. I could attempt to wash but I don't know if I will try in case it might damage the product.

on 10/20/2012 3:47:00 PM

This gets a five for color match, durability, and finish. Ivory matches my fair (nc15-nw20) skin very well, and once blended, this absolutely lasts all day on me. I set with a little HD silica powder, but I am not even sure that's necessary. The finish is slightly dry, so it works very well on my oilyish eye area. It's fairly sheer, but the coverage is slightly buildable. Those are all the things I do like, and it's very difficult for me to find a concealer that satisfies my pickiness in these areas. The things I wish were different: I wish it had SPF; I'm very diligent about applying foundation with SPF and sunscreen underneath, but I have yet to find a sunscreen that I can apply right up close to my eyelids without irritation, so I'd like my concealer to provide some sun protection. Also, I hate the pen-style applicator and as others have mentioned, it's only half-full. I'd much prefer a little squeeze tube or something more hygenic than a built-in brush.

on 10/16/2012 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This highlighting concealer makes me look SO AWAKE when I'm reallly running on 3 hours of sleep! I love it! It didnt crease and it didnt wear off either. I'm done buying high end concealer for everyday use. I'm set with this lil baby!

on 9/27/2012 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like this concealer! My full face makeup usually consists of Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and then a layer of this to really brighten and enhance my eyes. This is definitely a medium-full coverage concealer for me and you don't need a lot of this product to get the full coverage. One tube lasts me about 2-3 months and that's with every day application. The price is much lower than I expected ($7 at Target) so I really appreciate that especially with how long it lasts in my makeup drawer! Perfect for touch ups throughout long nights out!

This is the best concealer I own. I usually like Stila or Smashbox perfecting concealer, and have used Dior and a plethora of drugstore brands, but LumiTouch is better. It is less cakey, much smoother, and more natural looking. It blends easily and doesn't dry too sticky. It really covers well and brightens. Oh and it absolutely does not settle into lines and stays on!. My only issue is that there is a very small amount of product in the package, but I only use makeup on weekends, so it will last me a while. Deff a great buy- an HG I would even say.

I love this product! I have been using concealer sticks for years and they always looked cake-y and they settled into the lines under my eyes. This concealer is amazing, it's very easy to apply, I swipe some under my eye and then blend with my finger. It feels like you don't even have concealer on and it really brightens up under your eyes and doesn't settle into lines. It did take more than 10 turns to activate the product though, other than that, phenomenal product.

on 9/9/2012 1:30:00 PM

This product is one of the best drugstore concealers I've tried. I'm in the color buff and it is a shade lighter than my skin which I like. It is brightening for under eyes which I love, it isn't the best coverage bit it conceals everything under my eyes.

Pretty good.
All concealers I'd owned up to now were terrible. They were thick and very hard to blend in to my skin, resulting in cakey looks, but this one worked fairly nice on me.
It has very light coverage, I'd have to say though. On days I get at least 6 hours of sleep my dark circles are very faint so a tiny bit covers everything perfectly, but I wouldn't recommend this for people with a severe case of dark circles. The reason why, is if you put on too much to cover those extreme spots, they start to build up and look really disgusting. It also creases if applied too much, so this concealer would be used for less-tired days, if that even makes sense.
Although I've yet to find a proper concealer to cover everything on those days, especially since school starts soon, LOL, this one is pretty good.
Okay, although I really like how it's easy to blend in and looking natural, with nice highlighting,the packaging was absolutely terrible. The clickpen is really unsanitary and the brush tends to get all gross after a few uses. And i'd also appreciate if Maybelline put a little more product in. It's really pricey for that little amount.
Overall, it was okay, leaning into the good side, I'd buy it again.

on 8/21/2012 3:14:00 AM

i really wanted to like this concealer based on all the raving reviews but unfortunately this wont work for slightly darker skin. im about a NC44/45 in mac and the darkest color (tan) is too light for me. so ive been mixing it with some darker foundation when applying and it was working fine. unfortunately i then read the ingrediants list and im sure most of you know what im going to say.yep. it contains parabens. well thats just lovely -_-

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love the convenience and hygiene that the brush applicator has, and that the formula is non drying, non cakey, and covers so well. The only negative I have for this is that the product got used up quickly, and when the pen stopped 'clicking', you can't break it open to get any leftover in the container. I actually prefer Maybelline's Cover Stick over this, as I feel it lasts longer.