Brown Sugar Scrub

Price: $

Brown sugar

on 11/16/2001 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This scrub is absolutely fabulous. The granules are not too harsh or abrasive for my sensitive skin, the scent is completely intoxicating, the oils feel like butter once they melt into your skin and the scent really lingers. I have this in orange vanilla and green tea, and both are just amazing. The citrus one smells great, too. I actually look forward to showering because of this stuff! Exfoliates, moisturizes and adds fragrance.

on 11/2/2001 12:01:00 AM

I have this scrub in citrus and orange-vanilla. While the orange vanilla smells yummy enough, the grains of sugar in these scrubs are much too large and abrasive for my sensitive skin.

on 10/27/2001 2:41:00 PM

I had to come back and change my review of this product after trying Jafra's Ginger and Sea Salt body rub. I havethis is "deliciousness", which is a scent that I love, but the grains are just too course. Every time I use this, I end up feeling scraped up, and it leaves scratches on my skin. It's just too harsh for me.

on 7/25/2001 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

*edited*
I wasn't very impressed with this initially, but after using this for a few months (yes, it's a HUGE tub of product) I think I've fallen in love with the scent. But of course, they have to go under. Oh, why? :`(

on 7/12/2001 6:23:00 PM

RIS from sweet girl. i have this in deliciousness, an orange creamsicle scent. this moisturises your hands so nicely after you scrub them. it isnt that rough either. yummy smell that lingers!

on 7/7/2001 3:35:00 AM

I have the brown sugar scrub in deliciousness also. I really like this type of scrub since the sugar isn't irritating on my sensitive skin like salt scrubs are. I love the sweet orange vanilla scent, and it REALLY moisturizes. You don't even need to apply lotion afterward. Very nice product.