November 23, 2014 | 2180 users online

Body Scrubs - Brown Sugar Scrub

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2001 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Mickie176

I have this scrub in citrus and orange-vanilla. While the orange vanilla smells yummy enough, the grains of sugar in these scrubs are much too large and abrasive for my sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2001 2:41:00 PM More reviews by skymom

I had to come back and change my review of this product after trying Jafra's Ginger and Sea Salt body rub. I havethis is "deliciousness", which is a scent that I love, but the grains are just too course. Every time I use this, I end up feeling scraped up, and it leaves scratches on my skin. It's just too harsh for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2001 7:01:00 PM More reviews by WinnieW

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

*edited*
I wasn't very impressed with this initially, but after using this for a few months (yes, it's a HUGE tub of product) I think I've fallen in love with the scent. But of course, they have to go under. Oh, why? :`(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2001 6:23:00 PM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

RIS from sweet girl. i have this in deliciousness, an orange creamsicle scent. this moisturises your hands so nicely after you scrub them. it isnt that rough either. yummy smell that lingers!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2001 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Kelli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the brown sugar scrub in deliciousness also. I really like this type of scrub since the sugar isn't irritating on my sensitive skin like salt scrubs are. I love the sweet orange vanilla scent, and it REALLY moisturizes. You don't even need to apply lotion afterward. Very nice product.