November 27, 2014 | 1479 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by skylark

Pros: LOVE the color! its a sheer wearable tangerine color that is both buildable and works with a multitude of other colors (ie you can add a pink gloss to get more of a pinky-orange or put coral reef gloss on top to get straight up coral lips) Also love the texture. It really does go on as a hydrating glossy balm - way better than those "tinted lip balms".
Cons: not a fan of the packaging. Its a little loud for my taste and can't really speak for the staying power.
Bottom line: would buy it again for the texture and color. It's a staple in my color palate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Tutti Frutti! It's a perfect coral orange on my pigmented lips. It's so moisturizing, and I can sheer it out, or layer it for a fresh orange summery pop of color. I also get pretty tan in the summer (even with sunblock) and this looks great whether I'm tan (NC40) or my usual medium skintone (NC30-35). Love these lip butters! Some are more sheer, but this is def one of the more pigmented ones. Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm one of the lucky ones that can wear orange lipsticks. The bright bold orange hue of the stick doesn't transfer that bright on the lip. On my pigmented lips, NC40 Olive skin, it shows up as a sheer blood orange color. I can deepen the shade w/ two or three coats. I love this for a nice fresh summer shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by skeeter04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Buyer beware, if you are a pale skinned person this will NOT look right on you. I bought this color back in the spring cuz it was a pretty color and everybody claimed how much they liked it. Yes it is a pretty color, BUT if you do not have somewhat tanned skin and are fair or pale-skinned then it will look very orange and oompa-loompa. When I bought it it looked very orange on me and i didnt use it for a while. then as the summer went on and i gradually got tanner, i started using it cuz it had started to look alright. Tutti Fruiti is an orangey-coral color. its very pretty but like i said u must test this color first on your hand to see if it looks ok. i know this color i wont be wearing in the winter, there is a reason they call it a nice warm weather color. I am unsure if id ever get this color again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

I debated back and forth whether I should purchase this product or not, then I read a review comparing it to the Revlon gloss in "Coral Reef" and knew right away that this lip butter NEEDS to be in my collection. I found it for about $6 (CAD). I really do love this colour ~ it's not a whambam orange on my lips, but more of a coral but on the orange side. It is much like Coral Reef, indeed. It can be worn alone, or paired with a gloss. Either way, this lip butter looks lovely and applies smooth like butter. I am in desperate need of dupe for when I run out, for once it's gone I will not be repurchasing. Revlon recently changed their animal testing policy so I will not purchase their products anymore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this, but I find that it flatters me a bit more if I layer it with lip balm or a coral gloss. On its own, it comes off a bit too orange (and I love orangy corals) and streaky looking. Very buttery texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Cheery2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love love love this colour! Cos my lips are fairly pink it comes off as a nice corally colour. And it doesn't have chunks of glitter in it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by delicatepost

I really love this colour... I bought MAC Morange for an orange lipstick and it came up bright bright orange and I hated it... although this is my perfect orange lipstick.. it's my perfect shade to keep.. I will be stocking up on this shade.. it's a sheer tutti frutti orange and i love it.. it can really be used for a natural look... so that's really good for me..

the lipstick is creamy as all the others are too.. I love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by mpm9987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color and the feel. It has a small shine and is moisturizing. It is not a matte lip color. It feels great and looks great. You will have to reapply after several hours, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by chellybean19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a thing for orange lip stuff so I really wanted to try this one. It took me FOREVER to find this as it was sold out everywhere I looked. I was so excited about this colour but it didn't live up to my excitement. It is not as orange as I would have liked it to be as it is more peach on my lips than orange. I think it has to do more with my lips being quite red naturally. I have worn it over an orange lipstick and it is quite pretty. I love this product though! Great on the lips