Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

4.2

on 8/23/2012 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love Tutti Frutti! It's a perfect coral orange on my pigmented lips. It's so moisturizing, and I can sheer it out, or layer it for a fresh orange summery pop of color. I also get pretty tan in the summer (even with sunblock) and this looks great whether I'm more tan in the warmer months (NC35-40) or my winter skintone (NC30). Love these lip butters! Some are more sheer, but this is def one of the more pigmented ones. Buy it!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I'm one of the lucky ones that can wear orange lipsticks. The bright bold orange hue of the stick doesn't transfer that bright on the lip. On my pigmented lips, NC40 Olive skin, it shows up as a sheer blood orange color. I can deepen the shade w/ two or three coats. I love this for a nice fresh summer shade.

on 8/23/2012 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Buyer beware, if you are a pale skinned person this will NOT look right on you. I bought this color back in the spring cuz it was a pretty color and everybody claimed how much they liked it. Yes it is a pretty color, BUT if you do not have somewhat tanned skin and are fair or pale-skinned then it will look very orange and oompa-loompa. When I bought it it looked very orange on me and i didnt use it for a while. then as the summer went on and i gradually got tanner, i started using it cuz it had started to look alright. Tutti Fruiti is an orangey-coral color. its very pretty but like i said u must test this color first on your hand to see if it looks ok. i know this color i wont be wearing in the winter, there is a reason they call it a nice warm weather color. I am unsure if id ever get this color again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I debated back and forth whether I should purchase this product or not, then I read a review comparing it to the Revlon gloss in "Coral Reef" and knew right away that this lip butter NEEDS to be in my collection. I found it for about $6 (CAD). I really do love this colour ~ it's not a whambam orange on my lips, but more of a coral but on the orange side. It is much like Coral Reef, indeed. It can be worn alone, or paired with a gloss. Either way, this lip butter looks lovely and applies smooth like butter. I am in desperate need of dupe for when I run out, for once it's gone I will not be repurchasing. Revlon recently changed their animal testing policy so I will not purchase their products anymore.

on 8/11/2012 11:11:00 AM

I like this, but I find that it flatters me a bit more if I layer it with lip balm or a coral gloss. On its own, it comes off a bit too orange (and I love orangy corals) and streaky looking. Very buttery texture.

on 8/11/2012 11:01:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love love love this colour! Cos my lips are fairly pink it comes off as a nice corally colour. And it doesn't have chunks of glitter in it!!

I really love this colour... I bought MAC Morange for an orange lipstick and it came up bright bright orange and I hated it... although this is my perfect orange lipstick.. it's my perfect shade to keep.. I will be stocking up on this shade.. it's a sheer tutti frutti orange and i love it.. it can really be used for a natural look... so that's really good for me..

the lipstick is creamy as all the others are too.. I love it!!

on 8/3/2012 1:48:00 PM

Love this color and the feel. It has a small shine and is moisturizing. It is not a matte lip color. It feels great and looks great. You will have to reapply after several hours, though.

on 7/31/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have a thing for orange lip stuff so I really wanted to try this one. It took me FOREVER to find this as it was sold out everywhere I looked. I was so excited about this colour but it didn't live up to my excitement. It is not as orange as I would have liked it to be as it is more peach on my lips than orange. I think it has to do more with my lips being quite red naturally. I have worn it over an orange lipstick and it is quite pretty. I love this product though! Great on the lips

on 7/28/2012 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

At first I was a bit scared of the colour, but I am SO glad I tried it!
I can not believe how adorable this colour looks on the lips!
They formula is soft and creamy too.
Definitely a must have in my opinion. :)

Popular Lipsticks