April 23, 2014 | 883 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this, but I find that it flatters me a bit more if I layer it with lip balm or a coral gloss. On its own, it comes off a bit too orange (and I love orangy corals) and streaky looking. Very buttery texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Cheery2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love love love this colour! Cos my lips are fairly pink it comes off as a nice corally colour. And it doesn't have chunks of glitter in it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by delicatepost

I really love this colour... I bought MAC Morange for an orange lipstick and it came up bright bright orange and I hated it... although this is my perfect orange lipstick.. it's my perfect shade to keep.. I will be stocking up on this shade.. it's a sheer tutti frutti orange and i love it.. it can really be used for a natural look... so that's really good for me..

the lipstick is creamy as all the others are too.. I love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by mpm9987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color and the feel. It has a small shine and is moisturizing. It is not a matte lip color. It feels great and looks great. You will have to reapply after several hours, though.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by chellybean19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a thing for orange lip stuff so I really wanted to try this one. It took me FOREVER to find this as it was sold out everywhere I looked. I was so excited about this colour but it didn't live up to my excitement. It is not as orange as I would have liked it to be as it is more peach on my lips than orange. I think it has to do more with my lips being quite red naturally. I have worn it over an orange lipstick and it is quite pretty. I love this product though! Great on the lips

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by ItsSarahJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first I was a bit scared of the colour, but I am SO glad I tried it!
I can not believe how adorable this colour looks on the lips!
They formula is soft and creamy too.
Definitely a must have in my opinion. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

This is my second lip butter, I bought strawberry shortcake first. This goes in quite true to the colour in the tube. I actually love this colour OVER strawberry shortcake for my own bespoke lip butter colour!

This alone is a nice bright tangerine colour, which can be sheer or colour blocked, depending on how you like it :-)

Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was really hesitant buying this color. I mean, it's orange! But I wanted to be brave and try something new! I am impressed!! Just as with all the other butters it is moisturizing and has great color payoff. The color is something you don't see much and is a perfect summer color!

With a neutral eye and cheeks the color really pops and I got a ton of compliments when I wore it to a party :)

Definitely not a neutral pink or red, this color is different and could look funny on some skin tones so be sure the store you buy it from has a good return policy just in case ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by pineappleheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a coral color, however no matter how much I applied to my lips, it still showed up as a dark pink. My lips are naturally dark though, so if one had lighter lips originally it might turn out more coral.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by sanand013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looks carrot orange in the tube, but it shows up as a nice peach/coral color on my lips. It's a great summery color. The packaging isn't great, especially the weird quilt-patterned plastic cap, but the texture of it is smooth and moisturizing. I'm not exactly a fan of the slippery/wet/sticky feel of lip gloss, and I didn't quite want to go for a lipstick, so this is a nice balance between the two - feels like a lip balm but with the pigment of a lipstick. Definitely recommend this product!