July 22, 2014 | 1601 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by dokoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This dry shampoo worked wonderfully, no grayish tint on my dark brown hair, which is huge, BUT if I knew it was a one-time use product due to the terrible, leaking can, I definitely would not have purchased. I'm just not willing to risk even $3 on getting another dud can. It's so frustrating because I really did like it... arrg!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a solid performing dry shampoo. It does everything a dry shampoo is supposed to. Doesn't leave any kind of white ashy hue to the hair and absorbs oil. My issue with this is that the fumes are horrible, I have to make sure the bathroom door is open, and possibly a window too. Also, after I spray it, I have to get out of the bathroom so I don't choke on the fumes, and to give the fumes a chance to dissipate. Still, it does what it's supposed to, and it has keratin, AND it's dirt cheap. I didn't have the issue with the can leaking, as I had my can for over a month with no apparent leaking. The fumes are why I give it a 3.5 out of 5 (they are that bad.) But, I'm bumping it up to a 4, because it does the job of a dry shampoo really well, and is great if you can get over the fumes. However, I'll stick to the original suave professionals dry shampoo. It smells like grapefruit, gives way more body to my hair, and does a better job at absorbing oil in my hair!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a sucker for dry shampoos and this one has become my new favorite. I've been using this on/off for the past month and I absolutely love it. I normally wash my colored blonde hair 2-3x a week at most and in between washes, this is what I reach for. It really does soak up the excess oil at the roots and gives my thick hair more volume as well. I feel like this product works and does exactly what it's supposed to do-to refresh hair in between washes. I have used other cheaper/drugstore brands and this is one that I will continue to repurchase as long as Suave makes it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by o_sonancy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this dry shampoo! First one I've tried and started using it one week ago. I have dark long hair that gets oily the day after washing, so i shampoo it every day. After reading many reviews, I picked this up at Walgreens for $3.50 and used it on day 2 instead of shampooing. Absolutely wonderful! sprayed on roots and back of head, shook my fingers through it and all the greasiness went away.

This product provides excellent oil absorption, great volume and is super cheap. I've used it three times so far and I probably have another two uses left. Only down side is the smell is super strong and I have to walk away a couple times in between sprays for air. Totally worth it for not having to shampoo, towel dry then blow dry - saving me over 30 minutes getting ready for work and probably better for my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Alibear8

AWESOME stuff. I have never used dry shampoo before, because my first thought was, eww gross! I thought it would leave visible buildup and just be nasty. But a girl I work with always has amazing hair and I complimented her on it early one morning and she told me she hadn't washed it in two days and swore by this dry shampoo. I decided I'd try it, especially since it was less than $4 at Target. I put off trying it, but woke up late for work one day and used it. Now, it doesn't make your hair feel squeaky clean like you just washed it. In fact, it feels like there is buildup in your hair...BUT...you can't SEE it. It takes away the greasy look of your hair and gives it some oomf. My only complaint is that it seems like I only get a few (And I mean like 4 or 5) uses out of the bottle, so I wish it lasted longer. But for the price I can afford to buy it more often!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by laurie2025

I really like this product. The smell is a bit overpowering at first, but I just spray my hair then leave the room for a few minutes until it clears. It really keeps my hair looking fresh and seems to give it some volume as well. Glad I didn't get a defective can, i've been using mine probably twice a week for over a month and it's still going strong. And you can't beat the price! I am giving it a 3 for packaging quality, because of all the issues I've read about.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Eboneeezer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great dry shampoo! I straighten my hair so this helps keep it longer( I use keratin infused everything)It does't leave residue (my hair is black). It would be perfect if it wasn't for the TERRIBLE SMELL. Feels like I am dying if I breathe too much please use it in a very well venilated area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite dry shampoo :) My hair can get very oily at times if I don't wash it every single day and this completely clears that up. It completely soaks up the oil and refreshes my hair. It doesn't leave a white cast on my hair either. It's only like three dollars a can so ill be stocking up on this. The smell isnt bad, but it reminds of a hairspray I've smelled before but I cant think of what

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by poreblaster2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT! It's cheap, smells decent, has a powerful spray so I know it's getting to the roots and scalp. It adds a bit of volume, leaves my hair refreshed and way less greasy. HG for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fortunately I got a good bottle--I'll be on the lookout for leaky bottles like the others mentioned. I was initially put off by the smell, thought the other citrus-scented Suave Dry Shampoo would be more to my liking, but once that one was on my head, the strong scent was intolerable and really irritated my allergies. What's the point of de-greasing morning hair for the gym if the dry shampoo makes your nose run like a faucet at the gym?

Anyway, once on the head, this one actually has a less obtrusive scent. It's more of a perfumey scent than the citrus one, but it's also lighter. That said, I still cover my face before I spray it on--I don't think fine silica particles are good for the lungs, anyway. Does a fine job of degreasing without making the hair unduly waxy (as some formulations do). I'd put it half a lippie behind the Batiste as far as performance, but the cheaper price puts it about even.