April 17, 2014 | 1041 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by laurie2025

I really like this product. The smell is a bit overpowering at first, but I just spray my hair then leave the room for a few minutes until it clears. It really keeps my hair looking fresh and seems to give it some volume as well. Glad I didn't get a defective can, i've been using mine probably twice a week for over a month and it's still going strong. And you can't beat the price! I am giving it a 3 for packaging quality, because of all the issues I've read about.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Eboneeezer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great dry shampoo! I straighten my hair so this helps keep it longer( I use keratin infused everything)It does't leave residue (my hair is black). It would be perfect if it wasn't for the TERRIBLE SMELL. Feels like I am dying if I breathe too much please use it in a very well venilated area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite dry shampoo :) My hair can get very oily at times if I don't wash it every single day and this completely clears that up. It completely soaks up the oil and refreshes my hair. It doesn't leave a white cast on my hair either. It's only like three dollars a can so ill be stocking up on this. The smell isnt bad, but it reminds of a hairspray I've smelled before but I cant think of what

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by poreblaster2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT! It's cheap, smells decent, has a powerful spray so I know it's getting to the roots and scalp. It adds a bit of volume, leaves my hair refreshed and way less greasy. HG for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fortunately I got a good bottle--I'll be on the lookout for leaky bottles like the others mentioned. I was initially put off by the smell, thought the other citrus-scented Suave Dry Shampoo would be more to my liking, but once that one was on my head, the strong scent was intolerable and really irritated my allergies. What's the point of de-greasing morning hair for the gym if the dry shampoo makes your nose run like a faucet at the gym?

Anyway, once on the head, this one actually has a less obtrusive scent. It's more of a perfumey scent than the citrus one, but it's also lighter. That said, I still cover my face before I spray it on--I don't think fine silica particles are good for the lungs, anyway. Does a fine job of degreasing without making the hair unduly waxy (as some formulations do). I'd put it half a lippie behind the Batiste as far as performance, but the cheaper price puts it about even.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by ahagen2010

yes I would purchase this again if they would FIX THE PACKAGING!....I also got a defected bottle like other reviewers...used it once and then went to use it again and shake shake shake empty can! How disappointing..good thing it was dirt cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by mrshall28

The product works great. Gives hair a boost, gets rid of residue and oil. I really am not a fan of the smell. But I will put up with it for the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by maybemaybenot

I liked this alot. I used this three times. Then it fell off my counter in my bathroom. I picked it up and noticed it was almost empty. Then I realized it was leaking............ It wont let me put a 0 for the packaing. Id only rebuy if the problem was fixed

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by jess54

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG dry shampoo! Love this stuff. I would compare it to Batiste dry shampoo - just cheaper and therefore my favorite. The smell is strong (not as strong as Dove) but doesn't bother me. It makes my hair oil-free without the stiffness or dryness of other brands I have tried. And a total steal for under $3. I may be buying all of them I can find.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by bercause

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this dry shampoo; it was under $3 at Walmart and still worked amazing. On days when I didn't wash my hair, spraying a little of this on my bangs would remove any oil or stringiness and leave my hair soft. It also didn't leave any gray areas like other dry shampoos I've used. The smell was a little strong, so I'd suggest using it in the bathroom. The smell seemed to fade quickly.
The only problem was the can. Mine was defective, and lasted only a couple of uses. However, at such a cheap price, I don't mind going out and buying another.