October 25, 2014 | 1947 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by chells319

So for a while, I was using the John Frieda dry shampoo, because it worked well enough, and I didn't want to pay the big bucks for something like bumble and bumble. The thing was, though, that I might as well have been, because the JF came in the tiniest spray can ever that would last maybe four or five uses if I was lucky, and it wasn't even that cheap for drugstore! I then tried the regular Suave dry shampoo because it was much much cheaper, but that didn't really do anything for my hair. I didn't revisit it for a long time, but then the other day, my hair was a greasy mess, and it was an emergency, so I thought I would give it another try. Luckily, I accidentally grabbed this Sauve dry shampoo with keratin instead, and OH MY GOD it's AMAZING. It gives my flat hair HUGE amounts of body and lift at the roots! I have black asian hair, and I haven't had too much of an issue with blending it in. Total must have, especially in the summer. Cheap too! Buying it forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by melinda_

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! This is the best dry shampoo I've ever tried and I've tried a few. For the price it's hg. I paid under $3.00 at Walmart. Even if it weren't so cheap,I'd pay more because it's that good. Seriously. I have fine but oily hair that needs to be washed daily. Sometimes I get oily under 24 hrs which is annoying and this works for me! It's not like other dry shampoos that leave powder or granules in your scalp that you can feel when you rub your hands through them either. I feel nothing but unoily hair.

It can leave white if you spray too close to your head, but that can be taken care of with rubbing it in your scalp which you should be doing anyway. Then you brush it out after a few minutes and it's not there. I have blonde hair ( dirty blonde with highlights). I'm on my 3rd day of not washing my hair which is a damn miracle for me.

I'm impressed.

This has the exact ingredients as dove dry poo but is a few dollars cheaper. Just an FYI.

Ps -- it even holds up after showering. Usually, I get oily after one when I use a shower cap or towel but not with this. It didn't affect it all.

Update: I still really like this a lot, but it's drying out my hair down the shaft a bit which sucks. I wish I could figure out how to make it stop doing that...Other than that, yeah, I can go 3 days or more w/o washing my hair which is like a miracle for me, but I don't want dry hair either so...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is, without a doubt, the best dry shampoo I've ever tried. I have very dark hair and a scalp that tends to get greasy within 24 hours from washing (sometimes less). Because of this and the fact that my hair is pretty straight and fine, I have a hard time skipping washes. My hair does not hide that next day greasiness very well. :) In an effort to try to wash every other day, I've tried dozens of dry shampoos. Some barely managed to freshen my hair for a few hours and almost all leave an unpleasant gray cast to my hair. This one, however, has been a godsend. It creates fantastic body, and when I use it I can actually go two or three days without washing! While the slight dullness/grayishness that it gives my hair is still there (I think that's almost unavoidable when you have black hair), it's almost imperceptible. Add on top of that the fact that it's super cheap, and doesn't have a lingering, overpowering scent and I'll be rebuying this as long as they offer it. I haven't had any problems with the can leaking- I got this about a month ago, I use it generously several times a week and it's still going strong.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by suzanneb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfect product, had no idea it was going to work so well, I went running in 80 degree weather and had no time to wash my hair that day, I sprayed it on my scalp and it felt like I had a fresh and clean scalp, the only thing that the smell is a little like cheap perfume from the 90's but it dissipated after a while, I didn't have any residue or sticky spots and when it was time to wash my hair normally, the product washed out fast, will continue to purchase this gem for less than $3.00 at Wally.
UPDATE: changing my review becuase the product misteriously dissapear after only two uses

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by dokoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This dry shampoo worked wonderfully, no grayish tint on my dark brown hair, which is huge, BUT if I knew it was a one-time use product due to the terrible, leaking can, I definitely would not have purchased. I'm just not willing to risk even $3 on getting another dud can. It's so frustrating because I really did like it... arrg!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a solid performing dry shampoo. It does everything a dry shampoo is supposed to. Doesn't leave any kind of white ashy hue to the hair and absorbs oil. My issue with this is that the fumes are horrible, I have to make sure the bathroom door is open, and possibly a window too. Also, after I spray it, I have to get out of the bathroom so I don't choke on the fumes, and to give the fumes a chance to dissipate. Still, it does what it's supposed to, and it has keratin, AND it's dirt cheap. I didn't have the issue with the can leaking, as I had my can for over a month with no apparent leaking. The fumes are why I give it a 3.5 out of 5 (they are that bad.) But, I'm bumping it up to a 4, because it does the job of a dry shampoo really well, and is great if you can get over the fumes. However, I'll stick to the original suave professionals dry shampoo. It smells like grapefruit, gives way more body to my hair, and does a better job at absorbing oil in my hair!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a sucker for dry shampoos and this one has become my new favorite. I've been using this on/off for the past month and I absolutely love it. I normally wash my colored blonde hair 2-3x a week at most and in between washes, this is what I reach for. It really does soak up the excess oil at the roots and gives my thick hair more volume as well. I feel like this product works and does exactly what it's supposed to do-to refresh hair in between washes. I have used other cheaper/drugstore brands and this is one that I will continue to repurchase as long as Suave makes it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by o_sonancy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this dry shampoo! First one I've tried and started using it one week ago. I have dark long hair that gets oily the day after washing, so i shampoo it every day. After reading many reviews, I picked this up at Walgreens for $3.50 and used it on day 2 instead of shampooing. Absolutely wonderful! sprayed on roots and back of head, shook my fingers through it and all the greasiness went away.

This product provides excellent oil absorption, great volume and is super cheap. I've used it three times so far and I probably have another two uses left. Only down side is the smell is super strong and I have to walk away a couple times in between sprays for air. Totally worth it for not having to shampoo, towel dry then blow dry - saving me over 30 minutes getting ready for work and probably better for my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Alibear8

AWESOME stuff. I have never used dry shampoo before, because my first thought was, eww gross! I thought it would leave visible buildup and just be nasty. But a girl I work with always has amazing hair and I complimented her on it early one morning and she told me she hadn't washed it in two days and swore by this dry shampoo. I decided I'd try it, especially since it was less than $4 at Target. I put off trying it, but woke up late for work one day and used it. Now, it doesn't make your hair feel squeaky clean like you just washed it. In fact, it feels like there is buildup in your hair...BUT...you can't SEE it. It takes away the greasy look of your hair and gives it some oomf. My only complaint is that it seems like I only get a few (And I mean like 4 or 5) uses out of the bottle, so I wish it lasted longer. But for the price I can afford to buy it more often!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by laurie2025

I really like this product. The smell is a bit overpowering at first, but I just spray my hair then leave the room for a few minutes until it clears. It really keeps my hair looking fresh and seems to give it some volume as well. Glad I didn't get a defective can, i've been using mine probably twice a week for over a month and it's still going strong. And you can't beat the price! I am giving it a 3 for packaging quality, because of all the issues I've read about.